My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Beautiful work sci and Sil!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I see that GW has decided to eat another post!

I can't sleep because I'm sick so I've been boobling around with putting different textures together to see what comes out.

sigpic

Comment

Day 17, made by Ladygris

Comment

Day 17 of the WooHoo Advent Calendar is made by Cags

Comment

I would never have guessed that one was by lg unless you told me - NOT! Well done! It all flows together so nicely.

I like Cag's work. Someday I'm going to have to learn that cutout letter technique.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  I would never have guessed that one was by lg unless you told me - NOT! Well done! It all flows together so nicely.

For some reason, nobody took heed of my request to put their names on the Advents, but like you say, most are easily recognizable

I like Cag's work. Someday I'm going to have to learn that cutout letter technique.
                  I've tried tuts for that, but they somehow never look right

*hugs* for feeling icky, but love the boobling results

Comment

Wonderful Advent Calendar

Great work sci, XFchemist and Nola.

Nola *hugs* hope feel better soon.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the well-wishes. I thought this was just a cold when it started a day ago, but it has settled in my chest with a vengance. At least I have time to rest!

Jumble - I must have missed where you mentioned to put our names on the Advents, because I don't remember that part at all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the well-wishes. I thought this was just a cold when it started a day ago, but it has settled in my chest with a vengance. At least I have time to rest!

Jumble - I must have missed where you mentioned to put our names on the Advents, because I don't remember that part at all.
                        Not to worry

Hope you feel better soon, you can't be sick over your Christmas holidays

Comment

Oh my! {{hugs}} Get well soon, Nola! Sorry to hear you are sick

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                          Sig & Avi by Josi
                          sigpic
                          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Challenge entry...

sigpic

Comment

Oh sy - we must be on the same wavelength because I had a very similar idea on a smaller scale...

sigpic

Comment

Oh sy - we must be on the same wavelength because I had a very similar idea on a smaller scale...
                                http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...eshiningNM.jpg
                                Thanks! Very nice, Nola
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X