No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well GW ate my MQ, so suffice to say, fabulous arties everyone!!

Hyn, I preferred the second set of bookmarks, which ones did you go for in the end?

Jumble, I know it's not helpful but I've liked every single version of that QoH WP you've posted!! Especially the grainy one

Josi, that Castle WP is STUNNING , wish I could green you! That ep was awesome, and totally lends itself to some more 'fun' arties but alas, apparently my muse if off partying with yours and Jumbles' somewhere

Might I suggest a Muse Hunt?

LG, gorgeous results from Josi's tut

Comment

Thanks, Sarai.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Jumble, I know it's not helpful but I've liked every single version of that QoH WP you've posted!! Especially the grainy one
        Thanks The last one looks best on my desktop

Josi, that Castle WP is STUNNING , wish I could green you! That ep was awesome, and totally lends itself to some more 'fun' arties but alas, apparently my muse if off partying with yours and Jumbles' somewhere

I've found mine, but she didn't bring anyone else's with her I'm afraid

Comment

*boogies* I acutally have a challenge entry this week!

I loved this tut posted by ladygris and had to have a bash at it. It's a very simplified version, but I used a few of the steps and the speckled texture to add the snowy finish.

sigpic

Comment

Yet another take on Josi's tut kinda went my own way though, not sure if I like it or not... colouring seems a little... meh

Thinking about it, my muse (when she decides to honour me with her presence!) certainly seems to have a thing for the ones with pretty blue eyes
            sigpic
            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Well GW ate my MQ, so suffice to say, fabulous arties everyone!!

Hyn, I preferred the second set of bookmarks, which ones did you go for in the end?

LG, gorgeous results from Josi's tut
              Whoops, sorry! I don't wanted to not let you all know. After the overall result it will be the second set. I really hope my friend will like them ... Thank you all for the voting {{hugs thread}}

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
              Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic
              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Yes! Mine's got to be around somewhere. I'm having serious PS withdrawal symptoms but yet still nothing is working

And thank you It was such a stylish episode I kind of feel there's got to be lots of art potential with it - it's just how to do it justice!

Lovely work everyone! I really like what you've all done with my tut too
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Lovely artworks everyone!!

Thanks for all the wonderfull tutorials.

Mr, the font I used in my wallpaper I think is called Giddyup. I can't remember where I found it. Sorry it took so long to get back to you about it!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                  My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Wonderful arties and tut everyone!!

I made one tut entry for this wallie

Spoiler:

You need:

image:

http://www.spoilertv.co.uk/images/al...45662_0329.jpg

Texture:

1-

2-

3-

Now:

1 - Created wallie canvas and add image.

2 - Add texture 1 set to soft light 60% and erase what you don't want

3 - Add texture 2 set to soft light 40% and erase

4 - Add texture 3 set to soft light 100% and erase

5 - Add text with font Champagne & Limousines

6 - Add new layer - adjustment - selective color
                    Red: -11,0,10,0
                    Blue: 0,0,5,0
                    Neutrals: 4,-1,-3,1

7 - Add new layer - adjustment - curves
                    RGB: output 77 , input 49
                    Red: output 74 , input 79
                    Green: output 58 , input 61
                    Blue: output 51 , input 58

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                      Yet another take on Josi's tut kinda went my own way though, not sure if I like it or not... colouring seems a little... meh

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l547/OCD_32/Artwork/th_MRjpJositut.png

Thinking about it, my muse (when she decides to honour me with her presence!) certainly seems to have a thing for the ones with pretty blue eyes
                      Nice variation on that tut

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Yes! Mine's got to be around somewhere. I'm having serious PS withdrawal symptoms but yet still nothing is working

And thank you It was such a stylish episode I kind of feel there's got to be lots of art potential with it - it's just how to do it justice!

Lovely work everyone! I really like what you've all done with my tut too
                      It's a really nice tut to play with

Comment

Love your Helen Magnus wallie sy! In fact, everything that's been posted to this thread is great.

I find myself agreeing with you Jumble, I like the wallie with the yellow strips best, and the grainy film strips second best. The others are good too, but a bit... unfinished.
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks Mane, unfinished is exactly how they felt - hence the extra tweaking

Comment

Hi! Stopping by to say that the artwork is GORGEOUS!!!

Also I signed up for the beya challenge and here are my first two wallies for the challenge:

http://yamiinsane.deviantart.com/art...e-01-283116441
                            http://yamiinsane.deviantart.com/art...e-02-283874455

The second wallie contains textures made by Sy and lg.
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Those are beautiful, Yamii. Love the words with first one. It fits her expression perfectly.
                              sigpic

Comment

Tutorial post coming in about 15 minutes

Comment

Working...
                                X