No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks lg. I was just thinking the same thing. I won't have time to turn them in tomorrow. Guess we'd better send to Sarai now!
    sigpic

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Speaking of art, set out to make a Carson rendition of my Sheppard/Cash "Walk the Line" wallie. This one came out quite different, though I quite like it.

Comment

Now those wings look right even though they're not real feathery. They suit him. I like it a lot! Great job.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            Now those wings look right even though they're not real feathery. They suit him. I like it a lot! Great job.
            Thanks, Nola. They're the exact same wing texture I used in the fiery wp, but I desaturated him and messed with the brightness/contrast and curves just to his pic.

*sigh* I just love angel!Carson! (Okay, done with the fangirl moment! )

Comment

heheh - yeah, I think we know how you feel about Carson... you *never* use him in your art or anything...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                heheh - yeah, I think we know how you feel about Carson... you *never* use him in your art or anything...
                No, never. *shakes head innocently*

Comment

Is there a page here for just Tuts?? I'm looking for a new style but I'm not exactly sure what and I would love to try some Tuts...

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                    Is there a page here for just Tuts?? I'm looking for a new style but I'm not exactly sure what and I would love to try some Tuts...
                    Yep. In the first post of this thread, there's a link to the resources page. That'll have all the tutorials posted on this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      Yep. In the first post of this thread, there's a link to the resources page. That'll have all the tutorials posted on this thread.
                      Awesome! Thanks.

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

You're welcome.

You can also try this page for tutorials on the Graphic Art's thread here on GW. I keep this one bookmarked, too.

Comment

I forgot about that page! Thanks for reposting it. Got it and the other bookmarked.

sigpic
                          Coming January 2017

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

Comment

Day 9 of the WooHoo Advent - Nola's been busy!

Comment

Working...
                                X