No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, too many! I haven't dared to try and register yet, afraid I'd get lost there...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      They're there! Midway down the post, at the bottom of the ground rules section, is a link to our master list of tutorials/resources that are being shared here. I'll bold it to make it more visible. The master list is online at delicious.com/artworkforall, and if you bookmark that yourself then you'll always be able to find them.
      Brilliant, must look closer in future. Cheers
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, everyone. Just stopped by to drop off a set of icons for a different challenge on the Ronon/Keller shippy thread. The challenge was to make trios of shippy icons, one with the guy and one with the girl, while the third had the two in the middle. I did a Ronon/Keller one and this one. This one "won," btw.

I have tons of other icons from a similar challenge, too, if anyone would like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Like I really want to spend that much time playing with Martin

Actually.......... I seem to remember I already have a series of sigs that wood fit perfectly
          See? *taps foot and waits*

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          Here's my take on the tut. I had so much fun. Thanks again!

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Wallpapers/th_DanielJeylatutwallie.jpg[/IMG]

I might end up using this as one of my submissions for the challenge.
          *approves of both your WPs*

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
          This is really nice - the colouring and the images go really nicely too. Makes me want to get out my Sanctuary DVD's and finally start watching them!!
          You should!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          It's a rainy Sunday so I drew a little and then I played with PS! It's not for the challlenge, I used this tutorial http://z10.invisionfree.com/Shadowplay/index.php?showtopic=10556] but I made a wp instead of a sig and I changed a few things. I got this:

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7703/amandawp.th.jpg

credit: Sarai's pic
          Sil, that's just gorgeous! Wow! I have to try that! Seems like I'll register too.
          sigpic
          Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
          My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
          Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Wow, Sil, that wp is gorgeous!

lg, lovely icon set - very pretty colouring

Another challenge entry from me. It's not really 'my' style, but this thread seems to have reawakened my use of textures. I'd got right out of the habit of using them before!

Why I love... old school SG1 of course
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's a rainy Sunday so I drew a little and then I played with PS! It's not for the challlenge, I used this tutorial http://z10.invisionfree.com/Shadowplay/index.php?showtopic=10556] but I made a wp instead of a sig and I changed a few things. I got this:

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/7703/amandawp.th.jpg

credit: Sarai's pic
              Beautiful!

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              Yeah, too many! I haven't dared to try and register yet, afraid I'd get lost there...
              Yeah it is really easy to do. I registered, got sucked in and even tried a tut already.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Hey, everyone. Just stopped by to drop off a set of icons for a different challenge on the Ronon/Keller shippy thread. The challenge was to make trios of shippy icons, one with the guy and one with the girl, while the third had the two in the middle. I did a Ronon/Keller one and this one. This one "won," btw.

<snip>

I have tons of other icons from a similar challenge, too, if anyone would like to see.
              Those are lovely!
              Wow, Sil, that wp is gorgeous!

lg, lovely icon set - very pretty colouring

Another challenge entry from me. It's not really 'my' style, but this thread seems to have reawakened my use of textures. I'd got right out of the habit of using them before!

Why I love... old school SG1 of course
              It's so simple and right to the point. I love it!

So as I said to Maneth, I got sucked right into the other forum's tuts. Here is my take on this Tut...

sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                See? *taps foot and waits*
                Ok, ok.........

Comment

Jumble, those are all great! I really like the "Did somebody say it's about the too?"

One more from me before I can't stop myself. I used this Tut.

sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Jumble, those are all great! I really like the "Did somebody say it's about the tool?"
                    Thanks Yes, some WooHoos are totally obsessed with his 'tool'

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...lackwhite1.jpg
                    Ohhhhhh! I like that! I'm finding myself drawn to the b/w with one colour tuts - must find some time to make one

Comment

Thanks Yes, some WooHoos are totally obsessed with his 'tool'

Ohhhhhh! I like that! I'm finding myself drawn to the b/w with one colour tuts - must find some time to make one
                      Thanks! You definitely need to.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Awesome, Jumble! That's a pretty good explanation

DJgirl, nice work on the tuts! I particularly like the Sookie one, the colouring is gorgeous
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Gorgeous artwork everyone!
                          sigpic

Comment

Awesome, Jumble! That's a pretty good explanation

DJgirl, nice work on the tuts! I particularly like the Sookie one, the colouring is gorgeous
                            Thanks, Josiane! I'm really happy with how that one turned out.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

It's a rainy Sunday so I drew a little and then I played with PS! It's not for the challlenge, I used this tutorial http://z10.invisionfree.com/Shadowplay/index.php?showtopic=10556] but I made a wp instead of a sig and I changed a few things.
                              So, I tried that tut Sil recced. Someone, show me how to follow a tut please.

You can consider this an entry to this week's challenge. Why I love Sanctuary? The Five. (I know Nigel's not there, but shhhh!)

The text is a bit hard to read, but I was tired of trying. It was the best place to put it. Maybe tomorrow I can see if I can find something better.

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...lackwhite1.jpg
                              I agree with Jumble on both accounts! I really like the sig and I want to try a b/w with color tut too.
                              sigpic
                              Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                              My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                              Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                                So, I tried that tut Sil recced. Someone, show me how to follow a tut please.

You can consider this an entry to this week's challenge. Why I love Sanctuary? The Five. (I know Nigel's not there, but shhhh!)

The text is a bit hard to read, but I was tired of trying. It was the best place to put it. Maybe tomorrow I can see if I can find something better.

I agree with Jumble on both accounts! I really like the sig and I want to try a b/w with color tut too.
                                I think it looks great!

And thanks! B/W sigs are fun. I think I'm gonna have to make more.
                                Last edited by DJgirl; 07 August 2011, 03:07 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X