Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
    I was thinking of something like this. Maybe there could be so many prompts per month, every two months, or per season and like you said just posted here without them being collected.
    yes, I thought about that since it would make it less time consuming than for a single person always to have them messaged to them and put them all up..an alternative could be to multi-quote the posts with the entries when a new prompt is posted so the links to the artworks of the one before that could be checked out...but I would not need even that, don't mind scrolling through posts
    Last edited by DarkenLycht; 31 October 2020, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
      and here's another new one, one of my ocs again

"Nirajel the White"
      Very cute

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
      Hmmm how about let's say, someone posts a prompt maybe all two weeks and everyone who wants to do something for just posts their art or link to the art for the prompt in the thread, so there is no need for someone to gather them when they are just posted like we post arts now?

This idea comes from the art challenges going on this month, that's basically how they work, post an entry along for which day or prompt it is...might work here, too

@Princess...thank you This is just because so many ideas in my head XD
      That sounds like a good idea - please feel free to do it any way that suits you all

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
      Super cute lemming

I made this for Helen Magnus' birthday in August, haven't been photoshopping much lately.

[http://www.an-c.dk/at/gateworld/artwork/helen-magnus-birthday-2020-700x394.jpg
      Nice one!

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        Hi guys!

Man its been a while, I STILL LURK THOUGH!

I miss this thread, its been really helpful for me over time, learning new ideas, getting exciting challenges {My favorite challenge we had here was titled "Heros" as in, "who're your heros ?"} I miss our Advent fun as well, those were really good to take part in and made trhe thread feel alive.

I am so glad to see Az'Ryel keeping the thread alive with her awesome art! Each post gets better and better!

I also am greatful for the help this thread has been too. But I find myself having a small issue, I cannot for t5he life of me find a proper shot of JUST the pegasus stargate from an angle, similar t othe promo shot of Jack standing by the inactive gate out somewhere. If I could get one of these shots, but in Pegasus model.....

I need it for a RPG banner I am trying to work on. I'm working out the finer details as I type this, but I am getting thingsd set up for a Stargate Atlantis RPG. I need the gate, inactive, similar to the Rising movie case/poster, but minus Atlantis or the active look, maybe one Cheveron lit ?

Either way, this thread's been so full of beautiful stuff, it makes 2020 feel like a bad dream. The art here just gets better and better!
        Nice to see you!

If enough of you want/are able to make Advents I can easily put up a list for people to choose their days. I could definitely make a few. Alternatively, if there are not enough of us to do 25 days for Advent, perhaps we could just do the 12 Days of Christmas? As you say, it does light up the thread when we do Advents/themed artwork!

Let me know what you think

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Nice to see you!

If enough of you want/are able to make Advents I can easily put up a list for people to choose their days. I could definitely make a few. Alternatively, if there are not enough of us to do 25 days for Advent, perhaps we could just do the 12 Days of Christmas? As you say, it does light up the thread when we do Advents/themed artwork!

Let me know what you think
          I could surely cover a few days as well Just if you'd kindly remind me of the size the images should be...I forgot

And thanks Jumble I say own character but with most of those drawn I never do anything else XD

Comment

Ok, I'll put a post together tomorrow and see what response we get.

Gosh! Feels like old times, organising things

Comment

December is approaching fast, so if we want to make an AfA Advent Calendar to run from 1st to 25th December we need to get started. This is not a Challenge as such, because it will run over several weeks, but it wood be great if as many of you as possible could contribute

Details:

Size: 680x383px (so I can make them into a vid )
              Content: Any fandom, or non-fandom - just make them Christmassy!

DON’T FORGET TO PUT YOUR NAME AND THE DAY NUMBER ON YOUR ADVENTS!!!!

Please choose your day by reposting the list below with your name added and bolded

Please don’t rush to make anything until we’ve established whether enough people are able to contribute!

If anyone realises that they are not going to make their deadline because of time restraints or busy-ness, please pm me asap so that I can fill in the gap

1 Jumble
              6 Jumble

Comment

*raises hand* Me

Details:

Size: 680x383px (so I can make them into a vid )
                Content: Any fandom, or non-fandom - just make them Christmassy!

DON’T FORGET TO PUT YOUR NAME AND THE DAY NUMBER ON YOUR ADVENTS!!!!

Please choose your day by reposting the list below with your name added and bolded

Please don’t rush to make anything until we’ve established whether enough people are able to contribute!

If anyone realises that they are not going to make their deadline because of time restraints or busy-ness, please pm me asap so that I can fill in the gap [/center]

1 Jumble
                6 Jumble
                10 Dee
                21Dee

sigpic
                Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Thank you Dee

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                    Thank you Dee
                    looking forward to it! <3
                    sigpic
                    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

1 Jumble
                      6 Jumble
                      7 SCIMM
                      10 Dee
                      17 SCIMM
                      21 Dee

Comment

Thank you SCIMM

I'm going to give it another week, but if we don't get a lot more volunteers I'm not sure it's doable

Comment

1 Jumble
                          5 Az'ryel
                          6 Jumble
                          7 SCIMM
                          10 Dee
                          17 SCIMM
                          19 Az'ryel
                          21 Dee

And I can fill some more, plan on making some x-mas arts anyway so I can make some the right size for the calendar

Comment

I can also make more if needed.

Comment

Thank you both

Comment

Gimp is driving me fricking bug nutty. How any of you figured it out is beyond me.
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X