• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Thank you both
    No problem

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Gimp is driving me fricking bug nutty. How any of you figured it out is beyond me.
    I create all my arts with that program only for a while now, maybe I can be of help, if you get more specific about what the problem is

Comment

I'm trying to add a layer to a piece (pic I took) but it came up absolutely HUGE! So I go to resize it to where I need it. Now I can't visually see it at all! I can't click it to make it bigger (assuming I screwed it up and made it too small) nothing.

Frustrating!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Suggestion: You could do the 12 days of Christmas, something that was suggested, and then if you get more people helping out then the number increases.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          I'm trying to add a layer to a piece (pic I took) but it came up absolutely HUGE! So I go to resize it to where I need it. Now I can't visually see it at all! I can't click it to make it bigger (assuming I screwed it up and made it too small) nothing.

Frustrating!
          That does happen yes, I suggest you do that bit by bit and drag the image back to where you can see it, or try experimenting with the alignment tool

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
            Suggestion: You could do the 12 days of Christmas, something that was suggested, and then if you get more people helping out then the number increases.
            well, we are four people so far which means each of us has to make six arts and one has to make a 7th...and it is like 20 days to go still...seems doable to me, we are on lock-down again here, so much time for arts

Comment

That's definitely a possible alternative

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
              well, we are four people so far which means each of us has to make six arts and one has to make a 7th...and it is like 20 days to go still...seems doable to me, we are on lock-down again here, so much time for arts
              I doubt Dee could make that many, but I have lots of time on my hands so can definitely make six/seven

They don't have to be very complicated I once made the whole 25 for the Martin thread simply by using a picture and adding Christmas elves, snowmen, trees and baubles.

I'll leave it until next Thursday to see if anyone comes on board, then we can discuss what we'd prefer to do

Comment

Alright then I've made my fourth advent artwork today, two more and I'll have six But yes, I'm not making them complicated, just nice little digi drawings with a little sparkle added to them

Comment

And here is another, not yet x-masy art I did

"Charcoal Wings"

Comment

Alright then I've made my fourth advent artwork today, two more and I'll have six But yes, I'm not making them complicated, just nice little digi drawings with a little sparkle added to them
                    Sadly nobody else has offered Advents so I think we need to go to Plan B and just do the 12 Days of Christmas.

Az'ryel, what numbers have you put on the ones you've already done? Let me know and then we can rework the list of days for everyone

Comment

I have 6 arts the right size so far, none have numbers yet I wanted to wait with that until we know what we'll do

Though what is this 12 days of Christmas all about actually, that is nothing so well known in my country...XD

Comment

Please choose your day by reposting the list below with your name added and bolded

1 Jumble
                        2 Az'ryel
                        4 Dee
                        5 Az'ryel
                        6 Jumble
                        7 SCIMM
                        10 Dee
                        11 SCIMM

The twelve days start on 25th December and run until 5th January.

Your arties can be anything you like

I have 6 arts the right size so far, none have numbers yet I wanted to wait with that until we know what we'll do
                        Well done!

Though what is this 12 days of Christmas all about actually, that is nothing so well known in my country...XD
                        See above ^^

I've moved those that had chosen a day later than the 12th. I'll message SCIMM and Dee to let them know.

Az'ryel please choose numbers for the ones you've already done and I will take the rest

Comment

1 Jumble
                          2 Az'ryel
                          3 Az'ryel
                          4 Dee
                          5 Az'ryel
                          6 Jumble
                          7 SCIMM
                          8 Az'ryel
                          9 Az'ryel
                          10 Dee
                          11 SCIMM
                          12 Az'ryel

That is to say I have those done with the numbers now, but of course they do not all need to be used.

Upload them to imgbox again?

Comment

1 Jumble
                            2 Az'ryel
                            3 Az'ryel
                            4 Dee
                            5 Az'ryel
                            6 Jumble
                            7 SCIMM
                            8 Az'ryel
                            9 Az'ryel
                            10 Dee
                            11 SCIMM
                            12 Az'ryel

That is to say I have those done with the numbers now, but of course they do not all need to be used.
                            That's brilliant! Well done

Upload them to imgbox again?
                            Yes please

I'm assuming everyone will post their own on the relevant day, but if anyone is unable to do that please send your arties to me and I will post them

Comment

OK They are uploaded and waiting for me to post them when their time comes

Though I'll have a new artwork to post here tomorrow as well, should be done by then

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                                X