Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

I don't remember if I shared this or not. But I did a drawing of Daniel!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0/daniel_2.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
      Well, those have to wait a while until I can take a proper photo again as they are in my sketchbook but here's two new digi arts

"Cakepop"

"Flower in Black"

Have a nice weekend everyone
      Love those!

Originally posted by Heath_E View Post
      Hi!

I don't remember if I shared this or not. But I did a drawing of Daniel!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...0/daniel_2.jpg
      Very nice! My drawing ability starts and ends with stick men

Comment

We're calling this: "Ever is absolutely clueless " and asking the question anyway...
        Previously while futzing with gimp, there was - for lack of a better term - layer window to the right of the canvas. It's not there this time I opened gimp. How do I get it back?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          We're calling this: "Ever is absolutely clueless " and asking the question anyway...
          Previously while futzing with gimp, there was - for lack of a better term - layer window to the right of the canvas. It's not there this time I opened gimp. How do I get it back?
          In 2.10 go to the menu bar: Windows > Dockable Dialogs. You can also check Recently Closed Docks in the Windows section too. I hope that helps.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Yay! Thanks, Planet!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Yay! Thanks, Planet!
              You're welcome.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

This one: All I did was use the clone paintbrush tool in PhotoImpact Pro 13 to hide part of Roger Cross' Arm. All I did with this one was crop and resize so it would fit the 150x150 size.
                This sign: I simply took some individual cast photos and cropped and resized them. Then I took this font, Xirod, used it and played around with the text effects until I got the final result, which you see in the sign.

Comment

*sigh* No one told me the hardest part of making art outside of the SG fandom is finding screencaps!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi all, so I am back and with a new artwork

"Flame Wings"

If the link does not work, let me know, I hope it does however.

Oh and Everlovin, don't worry about feeling clueless, I just got the newest version of GIMP here and I have to look for settings and such, even though I used to work with the program before

Comment

I'm still working on figuring it out...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Az'ryel View Post
                        Hi all, so I am back and with a new artwork

"Flame Wings"

If the link does not work, let me know, I hope it does however.

Oh and Everlovin, don't worry about feeling clueless, I just got the newest version of GIMP here and I have to look for settings and such, even though I used to work with the program before
                        Yeah the latest version of GIMP groups the tools in the box into like tools now, you cvan ungroup them to use the traditional toolbox though in settings/preferences.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
                          Yeah the latest version of GIMP groups the tools in the box into like tools now, you cvan ungroup them to use the traditional toolbox though in settings/preferences.
                          I noticed that, eventually though I will get used to it again, new PC, new OS mew drawing tablet, the only thing that is the same is the screen I am looking at

Comment

And I did a little art for this year's MerMay

"Young Merman"

Strange I thought there was a nice artwork by SCIMM here before this post, does this thread eat arts?

Comment

What a lovely Merman, Az'ryel

There was a wallpaper, but I removed it will up it again later.

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                                What a lovely Merman, Az'ryel

There was a wallpaper, but I removed it will up it again later.
                                Thank you SCIMM
                                I see, I am glad you just removed it, I thought I start seeing things which are not really there

Comment

Working...
                                X