No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderful earworm entries, music can be so inspiring!

I added Ba'al to the Hathor wallpaper inspired by a tweet Saturday from Suanne Braun

(still using the textures from yamii's tut, JW )

Comment

I wonder if I should write up a new piece for a story I am working on.... might do it for the Earworm challenge bewcause SIX DIFFERENT SONGS keep breaking out in my head in fights....

In meantime; have a pretty picture

Allow me to present, Princess Elizabeth of Arendelle, daughter of Xeir Zith & Kaldakava and grandchild of Light

http://fav.me/dbcf83v

Made using Yammi's first tut {but with my own textures}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        That's awesome, JW. Love the colours you've used

And thanks! I'd be happy to write up a couple of tuts, though may not be super quick... I'll definitely get them done by next tut week though
        thanks I'll be looking forward them.

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
        You are most welcome! And thank you!

You are welcome! And thank you for the link. I said it before, and I'll say it again: That is a wonderful looking wallpaper.

I may not have watched the Musketeers but this had me laughing! I love it none the less!

You are most welcome! I just hope no one else has problems with the links, which is why I'm probably going to add a link to album at the end just in case. And I am most like you, I am very tempted to ask Josi for a tut on that Musketeers wallie. But I am also tempted to ask for a tut from that piece, JW!

All the songs that are in my head right now are all in Korean, so I'm still trying to come up with a piece for this challenge.
        1. Nowhere in the challenge text says you have to use lyrics we understand or use the lyrics at all. You just have to use the song as inspiration and, if you can, link us to it. So Korean songs it is! Most of my friends love K-pop and make art about it. Go for it!
        2. while I don't write anything resembling a tutorial, here are the resources I've used
        Texture and pngs
        http://1dhazboo.deviantart.com/art/A...Pack-683898270

I can't remember the colouring. I have to look it up.

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
        Quick question: When did Photobucket update its website a little bit because it wasn't like that the other day?
        No idea but it's driving me crazy. It took me more than one hour today just to log in. Too many pop ups and it freezes a lot.
        Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
        Wonderful earworm entries, music can be so inspiring!

I added Ba'al to the Hathor wallpaper inspired by a tweet Saturday from Suanne Braun

http://an-c.dk/at/gateworld/artwork/hathor-and-baal-700x394.jpg

(still using the textures from yamii's tut, JW )
        Lovely. I ( after a fight with PB) added this one too. And I love the banner.

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
        I wonder if I should write up a new piece for a story I am working on.... might do it for the Earworm challenge bewcause SIX DIFFERENT SONGS keep breaking out in my head in fights....

In meantime; have a pretty picture

Allow me to present, Princess Elizabeth of Arendelle, daughter of Xeir Zith & Kaldakava and grandchild of Light

http://fav.me/dbcf83v

Made using Yammi's first tut {but with my own textures}
        Lovely use of wings.She looks amazing.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

SCIMM and Princess Awinita: Gorgeous!

This song has been in my head the whole morning and I just got inspired to do this:

The line is from Mamamoo's song WooHoo:
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
            Lovely. I ( after a fight with PB) added this one too. And I love the banner.
            Thank you

SCIMM and Princess Awinita: Gorgeous!

This song has been in my head the whole morning and I just got inspired to do this:

http://i.imgur.com/ZL04Md6t.jpg

The line is from Mamamoo's song WooHoo:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eCJOj4NLlg
            It's so pretty!

Comment

Lovely use of wings.She looks amazing.
              I wanted to use normal dragon wings but I never got the colors to look right nomatter how I tried. so I ended up using silver and then used filters to give a shot of pink to match the scale coloration for the Dragon type {Princess Lizzy is a Silver Dragon that uses pure light magic, her dragonscales color is bright pink/silver mix}

I am currently working on a project now with 6 different songs mashed into it somehow..... Dunno why but they sound pretty upbeat

They're in honor of a friend who passed away on 23 May 2017 to lung cancer

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Princess Awinita: Gorgeous!
                Thanks!

The actress I have for Princess Lizzy's faceclaim already has gorgeous eyes so I decied to not change the coloration in them in any manner

Comment

So, using yamii's tut

and the song/ earworm
                  sigpic

Comment

That is GORGEOUS!!! JW!
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

No idea but it's driving me crazy. It took me more than one hour today just to log in. Too many pop ups and it freezes a lot.
                      I viewed one of the artworks here in this thread in a Chrome incognito window and saw just how many ads there were. It was ridiculous. Photobucket shouldn't have to have that many ads. I tried to find an Adblock Plus filter that works but the only one I did just half works in Chrome and Firefox. The interesting thing is when I logged in to my account in a regular Chrome window it didn't fuss about an ad blocker.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Stunning!

Comment

Last edited by josiane; 17 June 2017, 08:40 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Banner by Jumble

Challenge 231

7in7 icons

Time for another one of these! You know the drill - sets of 7 icons, one each on the following themes:

Focus, Above, Two, Help, Expression, Right, Sun

As always, please put all 7 of your icons on one canvas for ease of posting

PM your entries to Sarai by 5pm Friday UK time!
                            Please include your screenname in your filename
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Kudos, Josiane for the clever way you added the links to the video/songs ( and so sorry for the extra work!)

@Yamii and SCIMM
                              Thank you so much but all the merit is yamii's . I just put her lovely tut to work.

Lovely entry by slizzie I didn't see that one before! I love Eddie Sheeran.

Yikes! icons...I do need the practice but ..they take me ages.
                              sigpic

Comment

You are most welcome, JW!

I thought I had sent my entry... Oh, well.

Anyways... Slizzie: Love it!
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X