Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*rushes in exceptionally late*

How fantastic is our new thread? I gave up with the mq cos it would have been 3 pages long lol, suffice it to say, I LOVE everyones artwork! I've seen lots to inspire my severely flagging mojo!

Love this week's challenge too, I hope I get time to make something new, I think that would be quicker than trying to choose from stuff I've already made

It's great to see so many new faces, I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and fab to see some old faces again!
    sigpic

Comment

Nice to meet you Oma! And I just have to say that I love your sig/avi combo!

Here's my first entry into the challenge:

I'll probably send the PM Thursday night or Friday morning, in case I get inspired to do more than one.

That was just a gray fill at 50 percent opacity and the colors of the writing taken from Joe's eyes...
      sigpic

Comment

Very cool Maneth
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ars/jfeyes.jpg

I'll probably send the PM Thursday night or Friday morning, in case I get inspired to do more than one.

That was just a gray fill at 50 percent opacity and the colors of the writing taken from Joe's eyes...
          Joe' eyes I love it!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

How fantastic is our new thread? I gave up with the mq cos it would have been 3 pages long lol, suffice it to say, I LOVE everyones artwork! I've seen lots to inspire my severely flagging mojo!

Love this week's challenge too, I hope I get time to make something new, I think that would be quicker than trying to choose from stuff I've already made

It's great to see so many new faces, I'm looking forward to getting to know you, and fab to see some old faces again!
            Welcome to the thread Oma, we were hoping you'd eventually find the time to pop in Glad to hear we've inspired your mojo too - it's been away far too long

Originally posted by lordofseas View Post
            A sig I made using one of Luciana's tuts.

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m.../MattSmith.jpg
            Welcome! Interesting sig Do you have a link for that tut?

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Um...pardon my denseness but, what icons are you talking about?

*gets to thinking about challenge*
            I couldn't see them either

Nice challenge entry Maneth - says it all

Comment

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
              Lovely work everyone! I love the prettiness of this thread

Dropping off a few avatars/icons I made while my interents was down

<lazy snip>
              Fab icons !! Is it bad to say I hope your interents go down more often...hehe

[]http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm56/wiseone_777/MattSmith.jpg[/]
              Gorgeous!! Love the pink!! Methinks I need to try this tut of Luci's...

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

*huggles*

It's awesome to see you, hope you have time to enter m'dear . And yes that's a good point you make about sifting through your existing stuff, never thought of that

Lovely challenge entry Maneth

Comment

Oma!!! *squishy huggles* Fabulous to see you here
                loserinc, lovely icons!
                lordofseas, gorgeous colouring on that sig!
                maneth, that sig is very striking! Great idea, and yay for our first official challenge entry on the thread!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

You made me open Photoshop!!!!!!!!!
                  But I didn't have many pics to use! And many of them have la ow resolution. I was looking for this HD pic:

lovewq.jpg

Help!
                  sigpic
                  My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                    You made me open Photoshop!!!!!!!!!
                    But I didn't have many pics to use! And many of them have la ow resolution. I was looking for this HD pic:

Help!
                    I've pmed you

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                      castle is my current muse:

<snip>
                      WOW! Those are all awesome.

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                      Jumble asked the tut for the True Blood sigs and I'll try ...it's for Photoshop... I based on the tut from Luciana on this site but have to register to see. I used her House pic and Curtain. From google: Eric, Face and Eric/Sookie

I did two sig in one psd...

For the two sig:
                      Open canvas and fill with black. Now take the house pic and move around until you happy. The same for the curtain pic but change to B&W and set to soft light 100%.

For the first sig:
                      http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...trueblood3.jpg

Take the Eric pic adjusted the brightness/contrast and size and duplicate the layer. The first layer change to B&W and the second erase everything except the hair. Used Selective color and add more yellow contrast to the hair.

For the second sig:
                      http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...trueblood2.jpg
                      Take pic Eric/Sookie adjusted brightness/contrast and size.
                      Next the face. Adjust the size and move around until you happy and duplicate the layer. The first layer change to B&W and the second erase everything except mouth. Set the second layer to soft light 70%

For the font I used a dripping marker and vampiress
                      Yay! Bookmarking this one for later.

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      OK, Jumble, I tried that tut. Some of those steps don't exist in Gimp, that I know of, but here's what I made for poor little Maximus...

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...maxsig0805.jpg

I like how the pic of Joe and Max turned out. I'll have to try that again.
                      Turned out great!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *sigh* The reason I don't usually follow tuts is cuz they never turn out the way I think they should.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/th_NFwp080511.jpg

I might have to take the pic on the left off, cuz it's hard to see the icons over top of NF's yummy yumminess...
                      I think it turned out great. You have a nice subject as well.

Originally posted by loserinc View Post
                      Lovely work everyone! I love the prettiness of this thread

Dropping off a few avatars/icons I made while my interents was down
                      <snip>
                      Loserinc, those are very nice!

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/m.../MattSmith.jpg
                      I like that!

Originally posted by maneth View Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ars/jfeyes.jpg

Very cool, maneth!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

Some Castle arties

Hmm, that text is hard to read.

Comment

The tutorial is somewhere in here under Luci's name. I don't have the exact link to it, sorry.
                          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
                          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
                          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
                          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                            It is a bit

The tutorial is somewhere in here under Luci's name. I don't have the exact link to it, sorry.
                            Thanks, I'll see if I can track it down

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Those are beautiful! Is there a tut for that?

Made this using one of Luci's tuts, inspired but lordofseas use of the same tut.

sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                                Those are beautiful! Is there a tut for that?

Made this using one of Luci's tuts, inspired but lordofseas use of the same tut.

[]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Wallpapers/lucitutcastle1.jpg[/]
                                That's gorgeous, love the colouring! Well done

One more from me...

I've totally taken the text out of the other one, nothing I do looks right

Comment

Working...
                                X