Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice Mane - I might have a go at that one if I have time later

Comment

Thanks. It's an old one that I stumbled on while browsing the thread. Brings back some memories, both good and bad...
      sigpic

Comment

I took your link, went back and copied it - interesting that it has the same texture as Josi's current tut!

Comment

I really like that, Maneth!
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Taking a short break from my main project, I started cutting and reshaping a cube and this happened. Also made one wheel and threw that into a Symmetry to mirror it. Only spent about 15 minutes on this, but I think it's a cute little thing so I thought I'd share it. I often enjoy cutting a cube up and seeing what the result may be; letting the creation happen without a plan.
            rollerbot_02b.jpg
            Click Here For Larger View

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
              Taking a short break from my main project, I started cutting and reshaping a cube and this happened. Also made one wheel and threw that into a Symmetry to mirror it. Only spent about 15 minutes on this, but I think it's a cute little thing so I thought I'd share it. I often enjoy cutting a cube up and seeing what the result may be; letting the creation happen without a plan.
              I do that almost constantly myself!

For me though its a matter of habit, I go with a premade vision of the completed image in my head and in my minds eye. then I get to work, for example my last art piece location HERE is the result, the way I went about this piece was simple....

EXPERIMENT!

My end result was inspired by the loading screen or "Animus Blackroom/Whiteroom" screen of Assassin's Creed series. Sometimes the characters reflection was see briefly in little tangles and triangles, mirrored so to speak. So I decided to try and see if it can work, since I dont have a full 360 view of Georgina Haig {though honestly I sometimes wish I had just that!} I had to experiment. This was the end result

The shot of Tiri {an Edited Elsa from Once Upon a Time to be silver and white instead of blue and blonde} was done about two years ago to see if I could change clothing colors.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Gorgeous, gorgeous arts everyone!

Here are my wallies made with Josi's tut, I tried a different approach for the Sherlock wallie and I think it turned out better than the Legends one.

sigpic
                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

I like them both Yami - both different but both lovely in their own way

Edit: I know, I've said 'both' three times in the same sentence, but it's Friday night and my brain is tired

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                    I really like that, Maneth!
                    Glad you like it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you Jumble. (Don't worry, it's only the early afternoon here and MY brain is already fried. )
                      sigpic
                      Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Banner by ShaViva

Tutorial Week 56

Tut by Josiane

Maneth

Tut on shadowplay

JadedWraith

Tut by Josiane

Jumble

yamiinsane

Tut by bailey1ak

Maneth

sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Banner by Madness reigns

Challenge 192

7in7

It's a while since we've done one of these As a reminder, or for any newbies, your challenge is to make a set of 7 icons (100x100) or avis (120x120) on the following themes:

Close, Small, Right, Left, Back, Top, Mirror

As always, how you choose to interpret the themes are up to you!

PM your entries to JadedWraith by 5pm Friday UK time!
                          Dont't forget to put your name in the filename
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice to see so many awesome entries

I do love a 7in7 challenge

For any newbies - it makes life much easier to post your entries if you put them onto a background and post as one image Don't forget though - max width is 700px and max file size is 100kb

Edit: I am totally in love with my current sig - the colouring is perfect and, of course, it's Athos! Thanks for the inspiration Josi

And Athos

Comment

You're welcome And also, thanks for that - I meant to add that useful info but then forgot
                              sigpic

Comment

You're forgetting - I'm the one that's supposed to have the rubbish memory

Comment

Working...
                                X