Banner by IAmDKScully

Challenge Week 156
      Just Because

Yami

Ladygris

Comment

Banner by Major Ryan

Tutorial Week 47

This week is a Tutorial Week. For the first week every month, we don’t issue a challenge, but instead want to encourage thread participants to share their expertise and try something new, using tutorials.

This is how it works:

1. Share a tutorial: Write a tutorial for a piece of art you have made recently, or post a piece of art you have made with the link to the tutorial you followed when you made it.

2. Follow a tutorial: Use one (or more) of the tutorials that other thread members have shared during the week to make a piece of art of your own.

The idea is that we should both teach something and learn something throughout the week It’s not obligatory to do both, if you’re limited for time, but we’d like to encourage you to please both share and follow at least one tutorial if at all possible.

At the end of the week we will post all the tutorials along with any art made following each tutorial, so that we can see all the different interpretations all together.

Please PM your entries (both your original tutorial and any art you make following a tutorial this week) by Friday 5pm to Josiane

Comment

A worthy muse, LG. Lovely! Great arties once again everyone...
          sigpic

Comment

Lovely work last week lg and yami! Any chance of tuts for those?
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              Lovely work last week lg and yami! Any chance of tuts for those?
              Thank you!

Which one? I can get a tut or two done, but it'll take a few days.

Comment

The sig, if possible, please! Though I think I recognise at least one of the textures in there...
                sigpic

Comment

The sig, if possible, please! Though I think I recognise at least one of the textures in there...
                  There's a few of my favorites in there.

I'll get one typed up sometime this week.

Comment

Thank you Josi! I can get a tut up for that but it may be tomorrow at the earliest.
                    sigpic
                    Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Awesome, thanks both! Just hope I get some PS time in this week to have a go at them
                      sigpic

Comment

Tut week entry:

Based on this tut by Josi.

Comment

Lovely take on it, SCIMM! Love the use of the starry background

Some belated 'just because' art from me, and something other than Musketeers!

Though there's still a Muskies link, as this was the second show this year where I've spent the final episode willing someone to do Marc Warren's character in!
                          sigpic

Comment

SCIMM: That is gorgeous!

Josi: Love it! Is it possible for a tut as well? (I'll have mine up later today for you)
                            sigpic
                            Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Lovely take on it, SCIMM! Love the use of the starry background

Some belated 'just because' art from me, and something other than Musketeers!

[URL=http://s294.photobucket.com/user/timepresent/media/strangeampnorrell-wp.png.html[/URL]

Though there's still a Muskies link, as this was the second show this year where I've spent the final episode willing someone to do Marc Warren's character in!
                              Nice wp

I watched one episode and didn't really get into it - although it did make me wonder whether MW ever plays a character that most people would love to do in

Comment

Thanks, and sure I'll write one up, though it'll be tomorrow now.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X