Clear All

Wonderful arties once again.
    sigpic

Comment

(banner by Syfyfan

Challenge Week 157

Colour palettes
      Suggested by Ikorni

Your challenge this week is to make art using a specific colour palette. This generator will give you a random colour palette (click on 'start the generator' to get one; spacebar will generate another if you don't like what it gives you!) which you should then use as the basis for the colour scheme of your artwork. How you do this is, as ever, up to you! The generator helpfully gives you the hex codes of the colours, and try to use as many of the five colours it gives you as you can.

Yamiinsane

Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse

Jumble

Comment

(banner by ShaViva)

CHALLENGE WEEK 158

HOT!!!

I don’t know what the weather has been like this week where you all are, but around here it’s been positively sweltering! So this week’s challenge is to make a piece of artwork that is HOT in whatever way you wish to interpret it

PLEASE SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JADED WRAITH BY 5PM UK TIME ON FRIDAY

Comment

I got distracted and never got into my entry...

Oh hot...several images come to mind.*evil grin*
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Quick silly entry for this week, inspired by actual events of yesterday (aka I met Tom Burke at LFCC and he winked at me and I momentarily wavered in my devotion to Aramis as Hottest Musketeer )

sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awesome!

I will admit to having had a small waver myself when looking for some Aramis pics - but I had a glass of wine with Athos and got right back on track

Comment

backatcha!

Truth is, they're all hot. We're just talking shades of hotness
                sigpic

Comment

aww lucky you! That 's an awesome entry.

My muse is engaged elsewhere. I might have time ..Saturday?
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Thanks JW It was pretty exciting. I came over quite unnecessary

Another challenge entry, another one that ended up not at all what I set out to make (love when that happens)

Yes, I am solely going with that definition of hot
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice one Josi

My muse isn't feeling co-operative lately, but I did come up with this..............

Comment

Was struck by some inspiration today and made a bunch of signatures and avatars based on Lost City. This seemed like the best place to post them.

Banners:
                        Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Anyone is free to use any of it, just credit me in your signature if you do.
                        Last edited by Britta; 23 July 2015, 03:43 AM.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Those are lovely, Britta! This is definitely the right place to share them

Love yours too, Jumble Very effective cropping and contrast! I know what you mean about the muse struggling with this one though. Mine has been too. You wouldn't have thought it would be difficult to find inspiration for a challenge which is basically an excuse to play with hot pictures of hot men Though perhaps that's the problem. I've spent more hours than I'd like to admit this week searching for pics It's too distracting
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Love yours too, Jumble Very effective cropping and contrast!
                            Thank you - but I simply plonked the pic of Athos onto the background pic and added the text

I know what you mean about the muse struggling with this one though. Mine has been too. You wouldn't have thought it would be difficult to find inspiration for a challenge which is basically an excuse to play with hot pictures of hot men Though perhaps that's the problem. I've spent more hours than I'd like to admit this week searching for pics It's too distracting
                            That's exactly why I chose it - seemed like a very easy challenge until I actually sat down to make something

Still, the week is yet young

Comment

I'm back, and this time featuring the Atlantis team.

Banners:
                              Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Bonus Puddle Jumper Avatar

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Gosh Britta, you've been busy!

Comment

Working...
                                X