No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's one from 1927 that I've wanted for a while..

Comment

I would have checked in last night but for some reason I lost my internet! Yeah, I left my laptop to go to the bathroom and when I got back my laptop had somehow turned itself off. When I turned it back on and tried to access the internet I got these error messages on each and every tab I had open, I go to check my router and modem in a different room and they were both showing no internet connection. I tried resetting my modem with no luck and decided I was gonna call my cable company (who I have my internet through) in the morning, this morning, but one look at my modem/router told me I have internet access again so... HERE I AM!

There might have been a thunderstorm somewhere last night. CT has been getting hit with thunderstorms darn near every day for the last week or so!

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      FG is FlyBoyFanGirl.

Thank you! I used Feathergraphy for "Behind Blue Eyes" and Pharmacy for the other.
      Thank you!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      went looking thru my dvds... i have Chitty Chitty Bang Bang... i'd forgotten about that... prolly b/c i've never actually watched it.....
      I have that movie too! But the oldest movie in my collection is Mildred Pierce.

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      http://fav.me/d6b4o87

I finished it
      Awesome! Faved.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, from one of my 1946 black and white Sherlock Holmes movies - Terror by Night

sigpic

Comment

Hey Everyone!!! Wonderful Art for the past few weeks

Sorry for being MIA. Was sick with a bad chest cold for a few weeks and now it's Summer vacation for the boys. So Inspiration has not been on my side. I want to do a wallie for My Fair Lady, but I can't get an idea in my head. Good thing I have a whole week to come up with something.

Comment

Here is my attempt.

Last edited by scifan; 29 June 2013, 05:11 PM.

Comment

New art! Not for the challenge or anything. . . .Just because.

Comment

Nice Job Ladygris!
                Wish I could do art like that. Great with blending all those elements.

Comment

Nice art! I was thinking of something Alfred Hitchcock but the images aren't too good on google. I personally don't own many dvds anyway.
                  Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Thanks, sci. Honestly, I used this tut on Shadowplay and then went my own way with the coloring.

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                      Nice art! I was thinking of something Alfred Hitchcock but the images aren't too good on google. I personally don't own many dvds anyway.
                      That would be cool. Hubby also pointed out Star Wars, but I wasn't in the mood...yet.

Edit: Did you post that tut before? I think I was gonna try,but never got the chance. I'm so challenged sometimes. lol

Comment

Very nice lg and sci!

Some for the challenge...

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...ps49fa5c85.gif
                        Last edited by syfyfan; 01 July 2013, 04:56 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                          Very nice lg and sci!

Some for the challenge...

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...ps49fa5c85.gif
                          Thanks hun and OMGosh on yours. Classic and love the gif in it! Could you save a tut for that for next week?

Comment

sci, nope. That tut went up while I was out of town this past week. I'm barely getting around to it.

Sy! Stunning! I second the request for a tut!!!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                              Thanks hun and OMGosh on yours. Classic and love the gif in it! Could you save a tut for that for next week?
                              Thanks sci I wish to know how to make a tut for that one I'll try to see if I remember what kind of stock and texture...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                                sci, nope. That tut went up while I was out of town this past week. I'm barely getting around to it.

Sy! Stunning! I second the request for a tut!!!
                                Thanks lg I'll try
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X