No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to confess, that's only a screencap that I used as sig last year. It's from Grimm's midseason finale and I thought this "sorry" was such a cute gesture. Glad you like it

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

I'm pretty sure the challenge stated 'no screencaps', so not sure if that qualifies

Comment

I took the no screencaps rule to mean that we aren't allowed to use pix from episodes or movies as a part of the artwork...

Lovely comic arties last week!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi, all. Thought I'd come in and drop this off. Does it count if you use non-people images? If so, I can change it.

Comment

Love it FBFG!
            sigpic

Comment

I guess, as usual, it's down to personal interpretation

Comment

I saw this tutorial and thought of some folks here. How to Animate in Gimp
                sigpic

Comment

Love the banner flyboy
                  sigpic

Comment

Challenge entry

sigpic

Comment

That is so cool, looks like it took a lot of time but so worth it
                      sigpic

Comment

Great job Nola!

Challenge entry from me...

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Love it RIG!! Hmmm it's sooo hard to tell who your favorite character is
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                            Love it RIG!!
                            Thanks!

Hmmm it's sooo hard to tell who your favorite character is
                            Is it?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Thank you guys! Yes, it did take a little while (a matter of a few hours anyway) but I'm pretty happy with the results. My daughter came over when I was almost finished with it and said that she'd like for me to do something similar with some pictures she has.
                              sigpic

Comment

You're very welcome. I have no idea how you made it. How you got all the SG1 episode titles to curve like that. Would have taken me hours upon hours to do that in Gimp.

Mine took me two days to do. Started it last night...not too long after the challenge was issued. Worked on it long into the night, like 11:30pm. Then I worked on it again tonight, had to go to work earlier and then make some Irish Soda Bread, and then go grocery shopping. Dinner came next and then I worked on it while watching Skyfall. The hardest part was coming up with words near the end to fit the small spaces. And I know I've missed a lot!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X