• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Beautiful LG - plus those pics of JR... *fans self*
    I know!

And thanks.

Comment

If shift+enter doesn't work, you can use one layer per line and guides. It should even be possible to make text snap to a guide.
      sigpic

Comment

Don't forget to send me your Challenge Entries - you have about 27 hours

Comment

Hi guys, I need help making a texture like this one http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...psee2686dd.jpg
          If anyone can point me to a tutorial or tell me how to make it, I'd be very grateful
          Edit: Or if anyone has a texture like this, that would be welcome too
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

If you need it to be just like that, why can't you use it as a texture?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
              If you need it to be just like that, why can't you use it as a texture?
              Like that or something similar... it's too small I need to make a really big texture, I tried using the clone tool but it's not really working because I end up getting too many dark spots and the lines get lost, and when I try fixing the dark parts I kinda loose continuity, I don't know if I'm explaining well I tried making it from scratch I can't get the lines to look like they're cutting into the texture...
              sigpic

Comment

Have you tried googling for it? There may be a bigger one or something similar that you could use.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Have you tried googling for it? There may be a bigger one or something similar that you could use.
                  Great minds and all, Jumble ... I did try that when I first saw the post too... but the closest I found looks the same. I can't tell the size though of your original Devilish. Maybe this one is larger -- http://wallpoper.com/wallpaper/stargate-399648

Edit: This one is 1680 X 1050
                  sigpic

Comment

That one is a lot bigger than Dee's, so hopefully it will solve her problem I also googled, and ended up with a lot of new textures and two pics of Martin that I haven't seen before

Comment

Google is my friend too.
                      sigpic

Comment

I did google for it, but I meant the section is too small for me to make a texture that has clear cuts throughout. Thank you guys in any case! And wtg Jumble , never too much Martin pics
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh I see, you meant you needed it on more background. Around here, referring to something as 'bigger' means the same thing but in a larger size

Well exactly! I mean, I only have about 8,000+ of him - not nearly enough

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                            I did google for it, but I meant the section is too small for me to make a texture that has clear cuts throughout. Thank you guys in any case! And wtg Jumble , never too much Martin pics
                            Devilish... will this work? It should be 1680 X 1050... but I don't know with the new PB if things stay the size you want when you upload. So if it isn't I could always email it directly to you.

This second one has one less groove/line, but is not as good if you look at it too up close...

If this isn't what you were looking for... no worries, I now have a new texture too.
                            sigpic

Comment

I make it 1024 x 640 px. PB is a bugger for messing with the sizes It's worth checking your settings - you may have them set to that size

Comment

When I looked into my upload settings, 1024 X 640 is the highest it would allow. The older version had other upload settings, even on the free account.

I have a paid account that I haven't used in 4-6 months... I can see if it allows the upload settings to be higher.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X