Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great entries, everyone!

Ooh! Love 7in7 challenges.

New art, not for the challenge. Used this tut on Shadowplay.......

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
      Great entries, everyone!

OOOooooo.

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          Can someone give me an example for the prompt "past"?
          Um...how about: something that happened in the past (on a tv show of your choice), i.e SG1 episode 1969, time travel.

Sorry, that's all I got.

And for yellow, does the whole thing need to be yellow? Thanks.
          No, unless you want it to be. You just have to include yellow into an icon somehow.

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
          Great entries, everyone!

O.O Beeeauuuuutiiifuuuuullll...
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Um...how about: something that happened in the past (on a tv show of your choice), i.e SG1 episode 1969, time travel.

Sorry, that's all I got.

No, unless you want it to be. You just have to include yellow into an icon somehow.

O.O Beeeauuuuutiiifuuuuullll...
            Gotcha... sounds good to me and thanks hun. How ya doing?

Comment

Thanks, RiG.

Hmm....Past......that's an interesting concept. Right now, the only thing I'm coming up with is the SG1 ep mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                Hardison is one of my faves ( geeks always are!)
                Definitely! I'm watching Andromeda and my favorite character is Harper. There's just one exception, since I can't stand McKay (sorry RiG!) and I'm always tempted to tell him to go suck a lemon...

ETA: Lovely arties everyone. Icon challenges are a bit of a hit and miss for me, I'm afraid, will have to see if I can make something for this one.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                  Definitely! I'm watching Andromeda and my favorite character is Harper. There's just one exception, since I can't stand McKay (sorry RiG!) and I'm always tempted to tell him to go suck a lemon...

ETA: Lovely arties everyone. Icon challenges are a bit of a hit and miss for me, I'm afraid, will have to see if I can make something for this one.
                  McKay suffered of over exposing ( I don't mean being naked, yuck! Sorry, David) himself. I just mean we had too much McKay time.

The arties this week, and I'm excluding my work ( not , I'm not being modest) were beautiful. There are many that the more I look at them, the more I'm in love with. Seriously!

Laydygris That Jeremy art is, as always, stunning.

Now, the icons : that's an interesting challenge: I think I already have two down, now for the other five...*brain melts*
                  sigpic
                  Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                  Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Can someone give me an example for the prompt "past"?
                    And for yellow, does the whole thing need to be yellow? Thanks.
                    As always, how you intepret the prompts is entirely up to you It's always nice to have some lovely ambiguous prompts where it can mean whatever you want it to mean, and with the colour one, as RiG said, there just has to be something yellow about it, as much or little (or figurative or tangential) about it

Gorgeous new set lg
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks, JW and josi.

Comment

Gorgeous, lg!

Ikorni, yeah, maybe ... I've an idea for "Past" so probably I will give the new challenge a try. I'm already warmed up when it comes to icons *stretches fingers*. Right now someone at Twitter gave me a challenge *Fight of the Year!*

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                        Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic
                        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                        I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Thanks, Hyn.

Comment

Thanks Josi. Here is my first attempt. Icons are 120x120.
                            It's a cross of Doctor Who's "Angels Take Manhattan" and Central Park.

Comment

Thanks Josi. Here is my first attempt. Icons are 120x120.
                              It's a cross of Doctor Who's "Angels Take Manhattan" and Central Park.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps03f1259c.jpg

Oh, I love them all...And Doctor Who. How clever!!!! ( still on season 6...I have to catch up). Love your solutions for Yellow and Past. I'm still struggling with Past and Crop. I'll come up with something...I think.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Lovely work, sci!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X