No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, Hyn! I so love tut week especially after the influx of tuts that you shared with us.
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
      Thanks, Hyn! I so love tut week especially after the influx of tuts that you shared with us.
      You're welcome. I better not tell you that I've only posted the links of the first few sites I've got as results from searching LJ . I really have to check out Shadowplay. Just signed up there a couple of weeks ago but didn't have the time to take a deeper look.
      I'm definetely too deep into the Grimm-fandom right now ...

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
      Sig & Avi by Josi
      sigpic
      LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
      I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
        You're welcome. I better not tell you that I've only posted the links of the first few sites I've got as results from searching LJ . I really have to check out Shadowplay. Just signed up there a couple of weeks ago but didn't have the time to take a deeper look.
        I'm definetely too deep into the Grimm-fandom right now ...
        OK, now you SO got to share! Please?
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

OK, now you SO got to share! Please?
          Every month has a "first week"

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
          Sig & Avi by Josi
          sigpic
          LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
          I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Ikorni! Gorgeous!

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
              Every month has a "first week"
              Aw....Hyn!

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
              Ikorni! Gorgeous!
              Thank you, glad you liked it!
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                I hate PB. I use it with firefox, recently I could only see the images thumbnailed, I had to download them to my PC again to figure out how big they were ( yep, dear mods, that is my problem), it was a torture to upload from there. I know it takes a bit of time to get used to changes but this version is NOT USER FRIENDLY. I miss the simplicity of the old version.
                And so say all of us They've obviously taken absolutely no notice of the feedback telling them the new one is awful

Ikorni! Gorgeous!
                Indeed it is

Comment

lg: Thanks for the tut
                  Estrela: Thank you! And I absolutely love your result!
                  Jumble: Thanks! Photobucket may say they care what we say but I don't think they actually listen to us.
                  JadedWraith: Thanks!
                  Ikorni: I have got to try that tut! I absolutely love your result!
                  sigpic
                  Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Thanks, Jumble, yamiinsane! Can't really take credit for it actually, since all I did was to follow it!
                    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by yamiinsane View Post
                      [B]
                      Jumble: Thanks! Photobucket may say they care what we say but I don't think they actually listen to us.
                      I pay for my PB account because the ads drive me potty - you wood think the PB PTB wood consider that they could lose a lot of money by forcing the new version on us

Comment

Does anyone know if the Artworkforall@Delicious website is down? I can't seem to access the delicious site after clicking on the link on first page. It simply loads the title artworkforall #challenges but everything else is blank.
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Does anyone know if the Artworkforall@Delicious website is down? I can't seem to access the delicious site after clicking on the link on first page. It simply loads the title artworkforall #challenges but everything else is blank.
                          The link to the tuts and resources is working, but I'm getting nothing on the link to the challenges

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                            The link to the tuts and resources is working, but I'm getting nothing on the link to the challenges
                            Unfortunately even the tuts/resources link isn't working for me too.
                            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Josiane, fantastic job! I've wanted to try one of my own too...but am rather stumped by something. How did you colour the hair? Especially the individual strands?
                              The good thing about the 'color' mode for a layer is that it seems to be pretty forgiving of edges So just use a small soft brush and zoom in a bit as you paint, but for most of the hair you don't need to work at the level of individual strands, just roughly paint over the bulk of it and then take a bit more care at the edges

Yes, I got that message too
                              Sigh. It was always going to happen eventually

Ikorni! Gorgeous!
                              ^What she said! And Estrela, beautiful sig too!

Unfortunately even the tuts/resources link isn't working for me too.
                              Hmm. I'll take a look. They revamped the delicious site too recently (although they haven't done anywhere near the damage they did to PB) so maybe something went odd with the links.

Edit: Both links seem to be working OK for me. Maybe just a glitch? What browser were you using?
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I just switched back over to the new Photobucket and it still sucks! I wish there was a way to keep the old...

Nevermind... I think I figured it out...

I also made this siggy with this tutorial by Ghislaine (Shadowplay)

Last edited by yamiinsane; 05 February 2013, 12:38 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X