Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First it's immigrants then what next. What other undesirables do you round up?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

It being exploited by previous Presidents is an invalid argument because Trump used that loophole for the sake of pursuing his own political agenda, not an actual country emergency. You said it before, it's been ongoing for decades so it's not an emergency however you try to spin it. Leave that to Trump and his BS to the media please, we're not that stupid and I sure hope you aren't.

You would be tearing your shirt off if this was done by a different politician not embracing your MAGA, whereas we would still denounce it even if it favored our ''agenda''.
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        It being exploited by previous Presidents is an invalid argument because Trump used that loophole for the sake of pursuing his own political agenda, not an actual country emergency. You said it before, it's been ongoing for decades so it's not an emergency however you try to spin it. Leave that to Trump and his BS to the media please, we're not that stupid and I sure hope you aren't.

You would be tearing your shirt off if this was done by a different politician not embracing your MAGA, whereas we would still denounce it even if it favored our ''agenda''.
        Flaw with your theory: I DO consider the invading hordes at the southern border to be an emergency.

Comment

Only because you are ill informed and refuse to consider any information that contradicts your paranoia
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Talking about flaws, here's one for you: Your personal intuition and bias is irrelevant, the only reason this crap went through is because of loopholes in the law. Proves how sh*tty the law system is again.

I consider a shortage of bacon a national emergency, we should send the military police at Jel's to replenish our stores.
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Talking about flaws, here's one for you: Your personal intuition and bias is irrelevant, the only reason this crap went through is because of loopholes in the law. Proves how sh*tty the law system is again.

I consider a shortage of bacon a national emergency, we should send the military police at Jel's to replenish our stores.
              Nah, he's got that Lizard bacon. Who wants that?

Comment

Ill fight you to the death before I give up my bacon
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Really there's teaming hordes at the border. Really? Where are the pictures?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    Nah, he's got that Lizard bacon. Who wants that?
                    Attempted humour as deflection is not effective when you suck at it.
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Did you not understand that the emergency declaration is a perfectly lawful & legitimate tool, used multiple times by every president since its inception? The only difference is who is using it and for what purpose.

I agree 100% with the purpose the law is being used for. That's the only difference. It's a good law, being used as intended, but some folks don't like the purpose.

It's not the law, its the purpose it's being used for that generates the complaints.
                      Dude, you don't know what THE LAW IS, let alone how it should be applied. You're the "cheap seats" basking in the glory of ignorance.
                      A doctor is asked to fix up a gun toting, obvious murderer, and you say "let them die"
                      That's your morals.
                      The doctor however has Ethics which should prevent that, everyone on their table is worth being saved.
                      I don't want your "morals" to dictate that doctors ethics, and I sure as hell don't want them near government.
                      sigpic
                      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        Really there's teaming hordes at the border. Really? Where are the pictures?
                        Here's one.

Source: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...igrants-945683

What's that? Chopped Liver? This is just one of many caravans that have come up from Mexico's southern border.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                          Dude, you don't know what THE LAW IS, let alone how it should be applied. You're the "cheap seats" basking in the glory of ignorance.
                          A doctor is asked to fix up a gun toting, obvious murderer, and you say "let them die"
                          That's your morals.
                          The doctor however has Ethics which should prevent that, everyone on their table is worth being saved.
                          I don't want your "morals" to dictate that doctors ethics, and I sure as hell don't want them near government.
                          Fortunately, you don't get to decide how the law is applied. POTUS does. And as I've pointed out, every president since the law's inception has invoked it many times. It's only a problem when Trump uses it to resolve an issue.

Comment

Here's one.

https://static.politico.com/dims4/de...van-ap-773.jpg

What's that? Chopped Liver? This is just one of many caravans that have come up from Mexico's southern border.

And what are the army gonna do?

Comment

Here's one.

That's a picture from 2018/10/29 sir.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

That's a picture from 2018/10/29 sir.
                                There's an expiration date on it?

Comment

Working...
                                X