This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
    Considering the facial expressions on these two, I would guess things really didn't go well.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Considering the facial expressions on these two, I would guess things really didn't go well.

Neither did it go well the first time around.

Trump has the ''I'm going to jail'' face
      Spoiler:
      I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
        Neither did it go well the first time around.

Trump has the ''I'm going to jail'' face
        Nah, that's a "pissed off" glare. You're just reading your own desires into it.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          Same old same old. None of this is surprising as most intelligent people knew he was a crock and the Trump supporters will just continue to deny
          I really don't care what she says, she's already demonstrated how much value whatever she says should be given.. None.

But the fact that the media and the Democrats are now hanging their hopes to take Trump down speaks volumes.

That's the best they got? A man who has already been convicted of lying to congress, who is trying to get a lighter sentence?
          Called it. I'll take my being right bacon now GF
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Nah, that's a "pissed off" glare. You're just reading your own desires into it.
            The kind of face you'd expect from a Monarch realizing his MAGA Kingdom is crumbling down. And by the way, Cohen ain't trying to get a lighter sentence with this testimony, he's going to jail like next week. Also considering his credibility is next to none, I don't think he's got any candy out of it, just vengeance.
            Spoiler:
            I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

The kind of face you'd expect from a Monarch realizing his MAGA Kingdom is crumbling down. And by the way, Cohen ain't trying to get a lighter sentence with this testimony, he's going to jail like next week. Also considering his credibility is next to none, I don't think he's got any candy out of it, just vengeance.
              Still says something about the situation. If the media and the Dems are trying to hang him based on Cohen, it's a pretty safe bet that Mueller's witch hunt has gotten squat on Trump.

Comment

And, speaking of Kindergarteners...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...of-burger-meal

Republicans/Conservatives get assaulted or driven out of restaurants, and she's bent out of shape about someone snapping a pic of her eating a hamburger after she's claiming that Americans eat too much meat??

Can I have some cheese with that whine?

Comment

You better keep an eye out for those black helicopters.
                  good to see Republicons supporting a stalinist

Still says something about the situation. If the media and the Dems are trying to hang him based on Cohen, it's a pretty safe bet that Mueller's witch hunt has gotten squat on Trump.
                  I was never enthusiastic about Mueller (long ago I suggested the possibility he may even be covertly working for King Don) so it's wait & see

that said why do you assume the Dems are hanging all their hopes on Cohen?
                  besides as expected his testimony wasn't exactly revelatory or damning (which is understandable since he wants to stay alive lol)
                  his MAGA Kingdom is crumbling down
                  guess what this sort of naive optimism led to in 2016 '_'
                  Last edited by SoulReaver; 28 February 2019, 07:56 AM.

Comment

And, speaking of Kindergarteners...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...of-burger-meal

Republicans/Conservatives get assaulted or driven out of restaurants, and she's bent out of shape about someone snapping a pic of her eating a hamburger after she's claiming that Americans eat too much meat??

Can I have some cheese with that whine?
                    Great reporting from Fox News! (again?)

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
                    guess what this sort of naive optimism led to in 2016 '_'
                    You can't influence MAGA zealots, sadly. Trump could shoot someone on the fifth avenue and get away with it
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Great reporting from Fox News! (again?)
                      Better than Huffington, Salon, Vox or any of the other leftie and blatant anti-trump sites, which unfortunately includes most of the mainstream media.

Comment

Right, because stalking a congresswoman in a restaurant is good journalism. Can't wait to see the next article on Bernie's breakfast, I bet he eats Wall-street cereals for breakfast every day.
                        Spoiler:

Comment

To be fair, both sides are guilty of stalking political figures at restaurants
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            Called it. I'll take my being right bacon now GF
                            You are lucky I always keep bacon in the house.
                            BTW, you need to burn the front yard again.
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

The sands are shifting in Israeli politics again. The Attorney General announced that charges will be pressed against Prime Minister Netanyahu in three separate cases for fraud and breach of trust, and one case for bribery. The actual trial won't happen until 2020, but it will certainly affect elections outcome.

Also, someone decided to do a Kavanaugh and accused Benny Gantz, one of the two leaders of the newly formed Blue and White party block which I intend to vote for, of exposing himself to her in a cow shed in the 1970s. The accuser is an American woman who left Israel in 1982. She was supposedly 14 at the time and Gantz was 17. Gantz filed a lawsuit against her to the tune of $140 000.
                              If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel had flattened it, it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26 abstentions.- Abba Eban.

Comment

Originally posted by Womble View Post
                                Also, someone decided to do a Kavanaugh and accused Benny Gantz, one of the two leaders of the newly formed Blue and White party block which I intend to vote for, of exposing himself to her in a cow shed in the 1970s. The accuser is an American woman who left Israel in 1982. She was supposedly 14 at the time and Gantz was 17. Gantz filed a lawsuit against her to the tune of $140 000.
                                Shouldn't that be "do a Ford", and as Christine Ford was the name of the first accuser in the Kavanaugh case?
                                Last edited by Annoyed; 01 March 2019, 03:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X