Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW takes a lawnmower to MC's unruley garden until Nor runs for it.
    CW yells "Norlioness, NORLIONESS KREE!" And astoudied by CW's fluent goa'uld
    Nor comes back and hands over TLW, which CW beams to his warship.
    sigpic
    Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
      CW takes a lawnmower to MC's unruley garden until Nor runs for it.
      CW yells "Norlioness, NORLIONESS KREE!" And astoudied by CW's fluent goa'uld
      Nor comes back and hands over TLW, which CW beams to his warship.
      Sadly, the warship turns out to be a toy warship that SpongeBob SquarePants is playing with in his bathtub. So, with the ship being shaken and rattled, TLW falls out of the ship and NL quickly rescues it. Poor CW was sucked up in the whirlpool and went down the drain.

Comment

Cw, is furious that his ewoks manged to transport him to a toy warship rather than his O'Neill emerges out a sewage pipe somewhere extremely cloes to Nor, swearing up a storm he resumes the chase hunting nor down via a tracker ewok who leaft his pee on TLW while it was in CW's possesion (luckily CW has no sense of smell and didn't mind) thus CW and his tracker ewok located TLW clubbed Nor in the legs for a change and took TLW, making very sure his servant ewoks knew where to teleport him, he activates his Asgard transporter and materilises inside the bridge of His O'Neill class Warship and raise his extremely effective replicator improved ancient shield.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Of course after being in a sewage pipe BCM was able to SMELL CW from across the universe *ick* BCM then docked his ship with CWs sliped on board and stole TLW. once back on BCM's ship he took off never to be found =P
          ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
          The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
            Of course after being in a sewage pipe BCM was able to SMELL CW from across the universe *ick* BCM then docked his ship with CWs sliped on board and stole TLW. once back on BCM's ship he took off never to be found =P
            BCM never realized that Tame had been lounging the ENTIRE time in what you might refer to as.......*Ten-Forward*....of his lovely ship and had just finished reading Children of Dune. Since Tame has nothing better to do than bug the living HECK out of BCM........She steals TLW (very very quietly) BCM has no notion this has happened as of yet........
            and goes down to BCM's very well equipped (very impressed BCM) parts storage room and builds a one *girl* ship. Tame then launches the Tamethus (TMpending) and heads back to earth with TLW
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

BCM who has been monitoring Tame's progress, activates the stop feature that he had built into the parts that Tame uses. BCM then beems Tame and her ship aboard and steals TLW...
              BCM then beams them back out into space to drift... don't worry I left you enough food and water and books to last untill rescue ship gets there... in a week or two

BCM then flies away...
              ~BCM =)

Comment

Oh...shards!!!!....Oh Na -AH BCM didn't dismantle my engines...coolness of cool....The Tamethus (TMpending) rides again..WOO HOO......oh wait the engines won't start.....blasted BCM and his stoppy thingy ...... grunt...groan...huff... pufff....okay that has been disabled......once again and with feeling *The Tamethus* (TMpending) rides again. Tame zips acrossed space and locates BCM's ship easily ...because Tame is really good like that....and latches onto BCM hull. Tame boards BCM's craft and snatches TLW and hightails it back to the Tamethus (TMpending). Disengaged from BCM's ship Tame zips away ...again because Tame is good like that....... and then finds a place to hide...why??? well because BCM supplied Tame with food and water and books for at least a week
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You didn't realize that those books have tracking devices in them and I was able to expertly track you down and steal back TLW... I then took your ship and my ship and left you with the food, water and books on a planet with NO stargate... dont worry a ship should be along in a few days to pick you up... Meanwhile I've got to find a safe place to stash TLW...
                  ~BCM =)

Comment

You didn't realize that those books have tracking devices in them and I was able to expertly track you down and steal back TLW... I then took your ship and my ship and left you with the food, water and books on a planet with NO stargate... dont worry a ship should be along in a few days to pick you up... Meanwhile I've got to find a safe place to stash TLW...
                    I have no response for this...I am stumped for the moment...foiled by the well prepared BCM
                    Well as long as I have something good to read...I shall take advantage of a well deserved vacation ...could someone drop Jack off..I am sure he could use a vacation too

Comment

I have just the place..... MY POCKET! Thank you bye bye!

Off MAL runs with TLW!

Comment

CW is dismayed. How did BCM dock with his ship through it's extremely effective replicator improved ancient shields? This git CW so disspressed he goes for a walk and by an extremely unlikely coincodence walks straight into MAL, who he promtly zats and take TLW from. He then manges an evil chuckle seeing as he's still depressed.
                        Muaha-ho
                        sigpic
                        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                          CW is dismayed. How did BCM dock with his ship through it's extremely effective replicator improved ancient shields? This git CW so disspressed he goes for a walk and by an extremely unlikely coincodence walks straight into MAL, who he promtly zats and take TLW from. He then manges an evil chuckle seeing as he's still depressed.
                          Muaha-ho
                          I'm afraid guys this thread is getting TO MUCH! People zating, hitting people on the head etc... Not a friendly place! While MAL is saying this she sneaks behind a shocked CW and grabs the word!

BYE GUYS! Mal dashes off again.

Comment

Originally posted by SEREN LWCH (MAL)
                            I'm afraid guys this thread is getting TO MUCH! People zating, hitting people on the head etc... Not a friendly place! While MAL is saying this she sneaks behind a shocked CW and grabs the word!

BYE GUYS! Mal dashes off again.
                            ..only to run face first into a wall. CW amples up take TLW, phones an ambulance (I'm a nice guy really) and dissappears into the darkness, (CW of course has night vision goggles and so is in no danger of accdiently tripping or runnig into somethnig in the dark.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

Then DJF shines a flood light right at CW, which blinds him. DJF grabs TLW and she takes off on her bike.
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

DJF zooms off on her bike only to realise its run out of fuel its splutters to a stop DJF flys off the bike and is knocked unconcious on landing. Sighing at hos own foolish generousity CW phones another ambulance takes TLW and dematerileds in his O'Neill's teleporter pattern buffer. He then runs off.
                                sigpic
                                Banner By JME2

Comment

Working...
                                X