Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The question is, did she dance while she was there, and can we watch it on Hulu?

regards,
    G.
    Go for Marty...

Comment

No, but if you invite the devil to dance in the pale moon light you might get to do the tango.
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gollumpus View Post
        The question is, did she dance while she was there, and can we watch it on Hulu?

regards,
        G.
        Well, I'm usually dancing as fast as I can.

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
        No, but if you invite the devil to dance in the pale moon light you might get to do the tango.
        If I remember correctly, that can get you shot.
        no means no, and so does pepper spray
        Sig by The Carpenter
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
          If I remember correctly, that can get you shot.
          and then the joke's on you :/

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
            Of course Girlbot can never reveal how she managed that, cause she may need that trick again .
            enough tricks!
            maybe Girlbot's so-called plan never was actually her plan, but merely part of a greater master-plan of his
            you see, during all this time with TLW in his possession he slowly infused it with dark magic till it was brimming with his own essence. but that was merely a means to an end. he expected his Girlbot to come for it, and she did, unaware that she was essentially picking up a booby trap (after all her sensors could not pick up mystical alterations). so as she relaxes on the beach with TLW, she is unaware that the magic is slowly leaving TLW & transferring to her, coursing through her circuits, invading every nook & cranny of her bioprocessors - until it's too late. though her soul still remains inviolate, he has now gained full control of all her motor functions through this mystical hack. he's aware Girlbot has dabbled in the mystical arts in the past but of course this rudimentary knowledge will not avail her here for this is a very potent spell far beyond anything she, a creature of science & logic, could hope to fathom let alone master

so she watches helplessly as she bids the cabana chaps farewell & returns to his ship with TLW
            and this time she won't even try to leave again, for he controls her now and part of him will always be inside her...uh wait...that didn't sound right nvm
            so TLW is once again his, and Girlbot is back in her cell (don't fret - I'm sure you missed it )

so as I said no more tricking. how about some treating?

Comment

Jasmin watches the grotesque tale unfold before her very eyes. A sly smile and twinkle of her eyes betray the dastardly thoughts racing through her mysterious mind. A small nudge here, a flirtation there, a trick around a few doors and she manages to pass by all of Soul's guards. But she doesn't limit herself to pheromones or...assets...no. For she is much more clever than that. She entices some minions with sweaters whose owner is none aware of their situation.

While Soul regards his prized prisoner frolick about a crazied stupor brought about the vile mechanization of a smitten fool, Jasmin sneaks by all walls and barriers and tattering guards whose only instructions concern Girlbot, and not a master at deception. TLW stands idle before her eyes, it sparkles and entices. Such great splendor, and a surface full of all things tender. To this object to this golden device that draws all upon it for the one goal of obtaining such an honor, does she go near. It is there that the simplest act is taken striping it of all traps, wraps, tags, and taps. Removing all devices and vices and chemicals and magicals alike. She pilfers the pilfer-able, loots the loot-able, misappropriates the appropriately misappropriate-able.

And away she makes haste to land of far way, the skies of unimaginable distance and places TLW near a certain Tood's reach......a reach is done and the Tood takes what is right, does what is moral, by power of such duty, and of such an obligation, he now has TLW
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X