Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BCM is not impressed with Tames explination because he owns the DVDs for Dune/Children of Dune.

However BCM thinks Tame could benifit from reading the Books so BCM grabs his copies of the books and lends them to Tame. While she's reading BCM steals TLW and slips away. =P
    ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
    The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Tame is SSSSOOOOO impressed that BCM would lend her his books (Tame LOVES books) that she is letting him walk away with TLW for now
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

CW, is not so genouros though, he zats BCM and runs off with TLW.
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Norlioness
          Hands 2 sundaes to Chookgate,

Very nice they were too! Well worth losing TLW over!
          Chook

Comment

Glad you enjoyed the sundaes, Chook!

In the meantime, gotta get TLW away from CW - he's brandishing that Zat gun too dangerousely near TLW. Zips in and grabs TLW from CW and takes TLW to fly a kite in the park.

Comment

But Norlioness gets the kite stuck in a tree. While Nor is in the tree trying to free the kite, DJF grabs TLW and sneaks away.

(BTW, it's taken me this long to recover from Friday's 'The Last Post' marathon. )
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

CW notices Norlieness sneaking away and follows he clubs Norlieness on the back of the nogin and takes TLW which he swallows for safe keeping.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

OW!!!! and glares at CW running off with a shadow TLW, since the real TLW is with DJF. *giggling* Poor CW!

Turning towards DJF, NL sees that DJF is still suffering from the "The Last Post" marathon and DJF appears to be disoriented. So NL snatches TLW and brings it home to watch Stargate SG-1
                  Last edited by Norlioness; 02 May 2004, 09:00 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

CW, quickkly expunges the fake TLW, and repeats the earlier process on Norlioness and subjecxts TLW taken from Nor to several tests once sure it is real he swallows it for safe keeping and runs off, cafeful not to be in any way hurt by runnig into/over and/or hitting an object in his way.
                    sigpic
                    Banner By JME2

Comment

OW! Again!! Runs after CW.

Catches CW with a shepherd's hook and thumps CW's back heartily. TLW is spit out and NL had to take TLW away for a shower. Before running away again, NL gives CW a nice *smack* for good measure.

Comment

Norlioness boards a mothership in hope of finding a shower from himself and TLW. Unfortunatly,this mothership just so happens to belong to Apophis who brainwashes Norlioness into believing he is a god and therefore ruler of TLW. Norlioness kneels before Apophis and hands over TLW.

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis
                          Thanks to his careful escape, crazedwraith is able to hold on to TLW. However...in a desperate attempt to keep TLW from Norlioness he jumps onto a mothership. This mothership just so happens to belong to Apophis who brainwashes crazedwraith into believing he is a god and therefore ruler of TLW. Crazedwraith kneels before Apophis and hands over TLW.
                          Your too late Nor has TLW! CW is rescued and de-programmed his faithful O'Neill warship piloting Ewok herd, who then beam TLW off Nor and into my clutches

Muahahahahahaha!
                          Last edited by Crazedwraith; 02 May 2004, 09:44 AM. Reason: Typos and I responded to Apophsius without taking nito account Nor had THE LAST WORD.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Hey did Apophsis edit his post??
                            Oh well using my elite Ewoks and Asgard scanners i locate TLW where-ever it is and beam in on to my O'Neills bridge. I then laugh manically As i run away.
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                              Hey did Apophsis edit his post??
                              Oh well using my elite Ewoks and Asgard scanners i locate TLW where-ever it is and beam in on to my O'Neills bridge. I then laugh manically As i run away.
                              As you are sooooo busy laughing manically I take the chance to grab the word and dash off :-))

Comment

Not so fast, Missy Mal. *trips Mal easily* and grabs TLW and hides in MC's unruly Garden.

Comment

Working...
                                X