Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

During all the distraction and confusion, Fluffy once again seizes TLW!
    Last edited by Nolamom; 02 July 2006, 06:55 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

... only to drop ıt at Champos`feet when offered a bıg juıcy bone ın exchange. Sometımes ıt`s just too easy...
      sum ergo cogitum
      I am therefore I think.

Comment

Champos locks himsekf in to a cubicle to work out an escape route. Flat-Matt slides under the door which scares Champos into giving up TLW before sliding out again and returning to normal(Yes I'm back online! )
        Last edited by Matt G; 09 July 2004, 08:42 AM. Reason: Targeting Champos now!
        I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

You`re damn rıght ıt scared Champos! A man`s cubıcle ıs hıs castle, and ıt`s plaın bad manners to slıde under anyone`s door! A shocked Champos angrıly throws open the door and `accıdentally` hıts Matt full ın the face. Sorry. Leavıng Matt nursıng hıs somewhat-dented nose, Champos pıcks up TLW and stalks off haughtıly.
          sum ergo cogitum
          I am therefore I think.

Comment

Suddenly Champos is a victim of white out...FHB has cunningly flung a towel over his head! Flailing madly,Champos trips and drops TLW .
            Quick as a flash,Charlie Mouse grabs TLW,scans it, and scampers off as fast as his little turquoise DM's will carry him, back to FHB !

FHB snatches up Charlie and TLW,and beams away ....................
            The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

DJF stops by to say goodbye as she heads off for vacation. Too bad it's in the wrong direction of Gatecon (So. Cal) She tells everyone who is heading to Gatecon to have a good time and bring back lots of pictures. Thinking to herself "I must make sure to plan to go next year as it is only a 2-3 hour drive."

As DJF is hugging FHB goodbye, she sneaks TLW.

"Goodbye all, I'll see you in a week."
              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Taking the opportunity to pop in and say NL IS going to Gatecon and she leaves tomorrow for Vancouver. Yay!!. Awww, DJF, I wish you were coming too. NL can't stay to play but have to return to packing ... so, enjoy the ownership of TLW for a while DJF.

Comment

FHB CAN'T begrudge DJF the TLW (For now,anyway... )*Sniff *

FHB and MG-1 ::wave:: to DJF and heartily wish her a Happy Holiday

FHB and MG-1 also wish Norlioness a Wonderful Gatecon !

"Safe journeys Ladies and a Joyous return "
                  *Sends Virtual Hugs to DJF and NL *

(FHB will prey,er,um,play "TLW chasing" with the next player ! )

Comment

Ooops! Adding my wishes to FHB's that DJF has a great vacation. See you when you get back, DJF.

And Matt, too, right? Enjoy the Grand Prix, Matt.

Thanks, FHB - you're the best! ((FHB))

Comment

There is a disturbance in TLW world.
                      It started with an evil giggle and a faint whisp of mist.
                      Then it grew and grew. TLW world was engulfed in mist and fog. The giggle raised in volume and lowered in tone it became a deep bass laugh.

Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

TLW hunters trembled in fear as the god among gods laughed resounded a ross the land. The mist befuddled then and sank deep into their bones.

The fog contracted in a two metre tall cloud.

BZZAP.

A zat blast shoots from the cloud into DJF and then a figure emerges from the rolling mists of Dartmoor. Graps TLW and legs it.

Yes ladies and gentlemen CRAZEDWRAITH HAS RETURNED.

Muahahahahahahahahahaha!
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Using his powers of deductive reasoning, Fluffy anticipates CW's exit strategy and ambushes him on the moors. Poor CW is stuck in a bog while Fluffy trots off with TLW!
                        sigpic

Comment

Lt Kettch Bounds up snatches TLW from Fluffy's jaws and carries it back to CW, who takes it and beam himself, it and Kettch to the SGC, puts it in qurrantine mod and beams all the other personell out. He then sets up EG temas at check points to fight of enemy incurisions and sets up A transport inhibitor field.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

FHB is baffled by all this impressive tech....so she sends in Oma Mouse !
                            Swiftly the "Mystic Mousie" does her thing, retrieves TLW ,and brings it safely back to FHB !

Your go, CW ,(or anyone else who lusts for TLW possession !)

Comment

It was nice of CW to wait until I got back from vacation to come after TLW. (I actually got back the night of the 16th, but haven't been able to post until today.)

But because FHB was so nice about not taking TLW from me before I went on vacation, I won't take it from her now. Enjoy it while you can, I'm know there are others who are not as nice out there.
                              No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

FHB (((((((((((((((DJF)))))))))))))))) feeds her some choccie-cake (Ant-free!)and explains that the more competition the better !! Missed ya !

While FHB is in soppy mode,sends virtual Huggies to CW too !

To while away the time till another bout of TLW thiev......*Cough* chasing happens, MG-1 are playing a daft little game of their own....namely "FHB-teasing and baiting".

Humph....they show me no respect.......

Comment

Working...
                                X