This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gl12
    TLW is in the possesion of the lyran empire!
    So you control a nation? Good

Originally posted by gl12
    the Q don't care about greg as they are superor beings
    The Q are Greg's allies and Greg makes a good deal with them: GL12 is not allowed to be in te ST Universe. As soon as he does get in there, the Q will kick GL12 back and give TLW to Greg.

And so it happens, the Q kick GL12 back and give TLW to Greg.
    Signed,

Gregorius
    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

CW smashs Greg over the head with a bagette and grabs TLW he then dissappears with it and reappears on ALpha Centuri.
      sigpic
      Banner By JME2

Comment

Alas CW used a handy Bagpuss in his haste to thwack Greg !
        On Alpha Centauri ,a furious Baggie demands TLW as recompense.
        CW is fairly wise and accedes to the demand .
        FHB/Baggie then uses her personal transporter to ..well..transport herself and TLW to a v handy orbitting PJ and zooms away ...........
        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Greg uses his wormhole technology to create an opening to Alpha Centauri. Greg sees FHB transporting herself into the PJ and Greg decides to use his holpgraphic projector to send thunk images to the PJ.

While FHB is distracted by the images Greg beams in TLW and creates a new opening to his citadel. In the Citadel Greg goes back to his chamber.
          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
            So you control a nation? Good
            no I have a small battle ship the lyrans are controlled by the cancle of elders

The Q are Greg's allies and Greg makes a good deal with them: GL12 is not allowed to be in te ST Universe. As soon as he does get in there, the Q will kick GL12 back and give TLW to Greg.[/QUOTE]
            They dont care about U as they can do anything so no.

And so it happens, the Q kick GL12 back and give TLW to Greg.
            wrong

Comment

Luckily GL12 having TLW in the ST universe, leaves the real universe without a TLW. Whenever this happens God gets a little agnsty so he creates another one, one barre from interuniversal travel. And gives it to one he knows he can trust to take care of this New TLW: CW.
              sigpic
              Banner By JME2

Comment

Greg uses his wormhole technology to create an opening to Alpha Centauri. Greg sees FHB transporting herself into the PJ and Greg decides to use his holpgraphic projector to send thunk images to the PJ.

While FHB is distracted by the images Greg beams in TLW and creates a new opening to his citadel. In the Citadel Greg goes back to his chamber.
                The lyrans decide to get TLW back they assign me and 8 battleships 3 carrirers 9 cruisers and 12 frigates to get TLW back we attack CW and win TLW is ours (goes back to provisionary base.)

Comment

Frak! make up, your mind!
                  Greg cackles madly in triumph at getting TLW from FHB only for his voctory tunr into pie crumbs in his mouth as CW hits hi mther face with a lemon torte borrowed from the food fight thread. While Greg is thus distracted, CW punces with a fluidity ad Grace thta would make FHB pround seizes TLW and rounds the corner and runs into a pub.

edit: Stop changing your mind GL12, You said Greg had TLW. If you want to edit your post clearly sau edit so We know! Or I Look like an idiot!
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                    Frak! make up, your mind!

Greg cackles madly in triumph at getting TLW from FHB only for his voctory tunr into pie crumbs in his mouth as CW hits hi mther face with a lemon torte borrowed from the food fight thread. While Greg is thus distracted, CW punces with a fluidity ad Grace thta would make FHB pround seizes TLW and rounds the corner and runs into a pub.
                    using my massive lyran battleship I beam up the Entire pub without the drinks I tell the patrons that I'll beam them back with they're drinks if they give me TLW they beat up CW and give TLW to me and I beam them down TLW is mine and I go back to my provisinary base in this universe.

Comment

CW applies to The Living Tribunal of this universe, and He rules that all provisionary bases are to be revoke. the Interstellar police take control of GL12s bases and CW buys TLW at a Police auction for 20p. (No other people there knew what it was.)
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Greg goes to the Interstellar Police as well and buys all of GL12's bases. Greg destroys all of GL12's bases with his SubAtomic Weapons.

After doing that Greg finds out where CW is and he beams CW's ship full with sticky stuff as reprisal for the pie (Tasted good ). Greg then beams TLW out and heads back to his Citadel.
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

CW stands in the road to the citadel. Greg drives along Chatting happily with TLW. Right into CW. Greg gets out shocked that he might have hurt someone and walk right into a Zat blast. CW, unharmed, then beams himself and TLW up to his RSotD and flies off
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

*bumb*

dudes, I'm not the good a TLW Hunter that I can have scared you all off? am i?
                            sigpic
                            Banner By JME2

Comment

FHB has been lurking,prowling the universe(s),in her PJ,waiting to pounce on the TLW at an opportune moment......she spots CW's RSotD on her sensors .He has TLW.

AHA !
                              FHB beams aboard....
                              Quick as a flash FHB lumbers..*Cough* sashays up silently behind him.....

Kersplat !

CW is squished on the floor,and unable to defend the precious TLW.
                              (Served the poor chap right for TLW-Smugness! Left a big bag of sherbet lemons though )

FHB grabs the TLW, and transports back to the PJ .....cloaking,she makes a clean getaway...all the way to the Nox Homeworld,and their protection .
                              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Greg grins as he hears from the Nox that FHB is on their Planet, since the Nox are his allies.

So..the Nox dial Greg and give him TLW.
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X