This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregorius
    No because you didn't say it wasn't a ship, so I was left to conclude that it was a ship of the "Golden Boar" class thus resulting in flying away on a golden boar. This flaw in your post made it possible for my post to happen and therefore TLW is mine.
    go look at the post I said ON a golden boar. thus it was not a ship becase you don't ride "on" a ship you ride "in" a ship. and I looked in malas thread does pg mean nothing to them *shivers*.

Comment

So? Than the first part of my post is flawed, but the 2nd part is correct and TLW is mine.
      Signed,

Gregorius
      Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
      Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

CW convinces Interpol to DNA test my ewoks proving conclusivley that they are not in fact Ewoks they are furlings!!! Interpol then arrests Greg for perverting the course of jusitice and deleives all stolen property to its Owners. TLW goes to Greg the Citadel goes to Q. (who gets anoyed with greg for spilling wine on his carpet and refuses to lend it to him again,)
        sigpic
        Banner By JME2

Comment

Greg calls in his Ascended friends and they kick Q outof Greg's Citadel since it was Greg's to begin with.

With TLW back with Greg, Greg goes back to his Citadel.
          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

You don't have TLW. I do. See my post? You haven't said how you got it back, cheat
            sigpic
            Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
              You don't have TLW. I do. See my post? You haven't said how you got it back, cheat
              I do

Interpol then arrests Greg for perverting the course of jusitice and deleives all stolen property to its Owners. TLW goes to Greg the Citadel goes to Q. )
              You said it yourself, Interpol gave it to me
              Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

mishy turns up tired and sodden to the bone having walked all the way to gregs citadel to find he has moved

all that trecking and no chocolate...

taking the only thing that can console her (TLW incase anyone's wondering) she head's to the black market to see if anyone will give her chocolate for it

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius
                  I do

You said it yourself, Interpol gave it to me
                  oh !@#!"a!£"$?R$£^Y Y%&!!!

Dang nammit! Stupid typodemon. BLAM!BLAM!
                  CW then bids two galaxy bars and a KING SIZE milky way for TLW off mishy.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

Greg comes to the black market and gives Mishy some of his great chocolate.

Mishy accepts and Greg gets TLW. Greg takes Mishy with him to the Citadel so she can eat more chocolate.
                    Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

CW sneaks into the Citadels in a Cadbury's Lorry. A turns to contense iver to mishy in return for her help. Midhy seduces Greg naps TLW and gives it to CW. CW empites to lorries contense into mishy's room and then drives Off with TLW. With Greg none the wiser.
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

Greg's guards intercept CW when he tries to get back and shoot him down, but beam TLW back to their ship.

TLW gets send to Greg who decides it's time for some serious hiding. TLW gets placed into a place where no man should venture: The Realm of the Thunk Threads.
                        Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

CW, hi-jacks a mod account and deletes the thunks threads. This leaves TLW quite unhidden so CW runs up graps it and runs off again.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

Greg grins as he sees all the thunk thread posters come after CW and almost linch him for deleting the thunk threads. They give Greg TLW, because they find CW not nice.
                            Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

The grammar police rescue CW and attack Greg. after their dobne TLW is left abondoned and CW scoops it up and takes it home to watch Stargate: The Director's Cut.
                              sigpic
                              Banner By JME2

Comment

The grammar police rescue CW and attack Greg. after their dobne TLW is left abondoned and CW scoops it up and takes it home to watch Stargate: The Director's Cut.
                                CW is so intranced by the movie that he don't notice GL12 take TLW and run all the way to the "star trek: starfleet command II" universe GL12 gives TLW to the lyrans and they give GL12 a battleship to command. (note I don't control the lyrans so the ascended who don't exist here anyway can't act and the Q don't care about greg as they are superor beings) TLW is in the possesion of the lyran empire!

Comment

Working...
                                X