No announcement yet.

The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...Randomly kick people in the groin? Nah...that was to fun in school. All the freshmen guys would do that to each other for the fun of it.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

*shakes head*

Amateurs!

That is supposed to be evil?

Put Soulre@ver/Jel into a pink dress, surround him with roses, spray him with a girly perfume and make him watch all episodes of 'Sex in the City'. If all else fails you could make that 'Twilight- New moon', but I am not sure that this is still inside the limits of the Geneva Convention.

It is not about damage to the body...you gotta hit way deeper, if you want to be truly evil. Any second-class thug can spill blood.
      sigpic
      Thanks for the Sig go to the talented Fainne
      Spoiler:
      Which Supernatural character are you? (I hate those things..but sadly it fits )
      You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

or we could give them this
        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karhedron View Post
          *shakes head*

Amateurs!

That is supposed to be evil?

Put Soulre@ver/Jel into a pink dress, surround him with roses, spray him with a girly perfume and make him watch all episodes of 'Sex in the City'. If all else fails you could make that 'Twilight- New moon', but I am not sure that this is still inside the limits of the Geneva Convention.

It is not about damage to the body...you gotta hit way deeper, if you want to be truly evil. Any second-class thug can spill blood.
          Fine...I'll do things your way

First we get those two...tie them up to a chair. Force 5 pounds of chocolate down their throats...after they recover we can shave them from head to toe.
          After that we force them to wear a School girl uniform that is pink with a Thong and bra underneath and give them a makeover with a wig. Take pictures. Send those to the web and all their friends.

Then we we force them to parade in front of all their friends and all the men of the world. After that we force them to watch reruns of "The Hills" and "The City". We make them take quizzes about those shows and if they fail we force them to watch those shows until they learn everything.

Then after that we finally let them go only after they confess our greatness.

If that is not evil, then I have no Idea what it is.
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
            This always works, doesn't it

And yes you are learning R2.

By the way....the name is Kara.

You could always torture them Stargate-style though...
            sigpic
            Spoiler:
            You're John! You are skilled and smart, but world-weary and a little jaded. You're a serial monogamist, and you love hard. You can sometimes be a little too narrow-minded, and stubborn to a fault, but your heart is always in the right place.

The GateWorld Cantina - Kara : Runner gone Wraith gone Wraith Queen gone human barmaid

Comment

This always works, doesn't it

And yes you are learning R2.

By the way....the name is Kara.

You could always torture them Stargate-style though...

You a she?
              By Nolamom
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post

You a she?
                Longer than you are. That is for sure
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Longer than you are. That is for sure
                  You're more than double R2's age....

Comment

So PH, what do you think of my torture plan?
                    By Nolamom
                    sigpic

Comment

So PH, what do you think of my torture plan?
                      I think you've seen Mean Girls too many times..

But it's a start..

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                        I think you've seen Mean Girls too many times..

But it's a start..
                        Heathers is a much better movie to get torture ideas from.
                        sigpic

Comment

How would ya'll torture them?
                          By Nolamom
                          sigpic

Comment

How would ya'll torture them?
                            Put baked goods in front of them and not let them eat any of them.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                              Put baked goods in front of them and not let them eat any of them.
                              I never heard of using food to torture...
                              By Nolamom
                              sigpic

Comment

I never heard of using food to torture...
                                I'm pretty sure it has been used in the past for torture.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X