Clear All

*takes photo*

*gives Susie Aretoo's chocolate*

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
      *takes photo*

*gives Susie Aretoo's chocolate*
      *gobbles chocolate far too fast*

ah well only another 4 month to go the size i am now i reckon by the time im ready to pop i wont be able to hold up my own body O.o
      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

I hear Aretoo has more chocolate...

I don't think you'll get that big...

Comment

I hear Aretoo has more chocolate...

I don't think you'll get that big...
          PH im having trouble getting up the stairs sometimes and the baby has barely begun to put on weight

and when they say 'pregnancy is the best time of your life' THEY LIE! i think ive been hit with every malady associated! spots, sickness, heartburn, sleeping trouble....

although on the plus side i now cannot feel guilty about the amount of chocolate i stuff down my throat
          sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

Originally posted by susanne View Post
            PH im having trouble getting up the stairs sometimes and the baby has barely begun to put on weight

and when they say 'pregnancy is the best time of your life' THEY LIE!
            i think ive been hit with every malady associated! spots, sickness, heartburn, sleeping trouble....

although on the plus side i now cannot feel guilty about the amount of chocolate i stuff down my throat
            I can say with almost 100% certainty that the "they" who say that are men. Because I can honestly say that while I adore my children, I HATED being pregnant and NEVER felt like I was 'glowing' or any of those other stupid things people say about pregnant women...
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              I can say with almost 100% certainty that the "they" who say that are men. Because I can honestly say that while I adore my children, I HATED being pregnant and NEVER felt like I was 'glowing' or any of those other stupid things people say about pregnant women...
              its not just the men in on it! all those pregnancy magazines and books always say you should be happy and blooming. although they were right about one thing, the first few month of pregnancy is the best time. lol
              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

its not just the men in on it! all those pregnancy magazines and books always say you should be happy and blooming. although they were right about one thing, the first few month of pregnancy is the best time. lol
                ugh...not for me...I couldn't eat ANYTHING except cinnamon graham cracker or drink anything but Lemon flavored Propel for the first three months of my first pregnancy. I could hardly get out of bed, I was so sick. My second trimester was great though...at everything in sight....

but yeah...i wasn't a huge fan of being pregnant...either time... (I'm a pretty big fan of the results of those pregnancies though....most of the time anyway lol)
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

ugh...not for me...I couldn't eat ANYTHING except cinnamon graham cracker or drink anything but Lemon flavored Propel for the first three months of my first pregnancy. I could hardly get out of bed, I was so sick. My second trimester was great though...at everything in sight....

but yeah...i wasn't a huge fan of being pregnant...either time... (I'm a pretty big fan of the results of those pregnancies though....most of the time anyway lol)
                  i guess i was lucky in that respect i only suffered morning sickness while travelling or having not eaten for a while i was pretty surprised at the cure really. corn flakes!

the second trimester i admit hasnt been so bad. im at the end of it now which is where the trouble is beginning to start lol.
                  sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

i guess i was lucky in that respect i only suffered morning sickness while travelling or having not eaten for a while i was pretty surprised at the cure really. corn flakes!

the second trimester i admit hasnt been so bad. im at the end of it now which is where the trouble is beginning to start lol.
                    oh yeah...just wait til it's hard to sit down...and once you're sitting, hard to stand up...
                    sigpic

Comment

oh yeah...just wait til it's hard to sit down...and once you're sitting, hard to stand up...
                      lol oh im sure that'll start soon im having to buy bigger tops to cover my bump so it cant be long now
                      sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

lol oh im sure that'll start soon im having to buy bigger tops to cover my bump so it cant be long now
                        hee hee yay! now THAT part I liked...I loved my baby bump and buying new clothes....I had a pair of blue jean overalls that i wore ALL the time
                        sigpic

Comment

and when they say 'pregnancy is the best time of your life' THEY LIE! i think ive been hit with every malady associated! spots, sickness, heartburn, sleeping trouble....

PH will never know what it feels like

Comment

They are usually single men...A pregnancy is never a happy thing until it is over. I have seen the faces on expecting parents!

Edit-----they say that?
                            PH will never know what it feels like
                            Me neither...but we should rejoice instead!
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

hee hee yay! now THAT part I liked...I loved my baby bump and buying new clothes....I had a pair of blue jean overalls that i wore ALL the time
                              oooh i know ive just bought a top which i adore (i wont comment on the fact its a size 14 and fits me snugly >.>) some maternity brands are really expensive though O.o going upwards of £30 for one top
                              sigpic

I'm not dead. Yet.

Comment

oooh i know ive just bought a top which i adore (i wont comment on the fact its a size 14 and fits me snugly >.>) some maternity brands are really expensive though O.o going upwards of £30 for one top
                                with baby number 2 I was preggo during the summer and bought the most adorable bathing suit in the world...I wish I could still wear it (even though it's good that it doesn't fit lol)
                                It's crazy how expensive maternity clothes are....(and it's ok if it's a 14 and snug, your body kinda goes outta control and crazy when you're pregnant...all kinds of weird things happen! lol)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X