The Female Thread Of Femaleness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
    *sigh* Maybe I need someone older to be my First Prime.. someone with more experience of evilness
    pick me...i'm a mom...i've cornered the market on evil *bwahahahahaha*

R2 I have a BA in Psychology and a BS in Child Development/Family Relations and had a minor in Music
    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
    sigpic

Comment

*sigh* Maybe I need someone older to be my First Prime.. someone with more experience of evilness
      Why?
      I thought that making men wear pink skirts was evil
      By Nolamom
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        Why?
        I thought that making men wear pink skirts was evil
        It's evil in a cute teenage girl way.. *hugs R2*

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post

R2 I have a BA in Psychology and a BS in Child Development/Family Relations and had a minor in Music
          Hmm... I have some experience of this kind of evilness... (from looking after my sister's kids )

*puts a gold star on drewandian's forehead*

Comment

Hmm... I have some experience of this kind of evilness... (from looking after my sister's kids )

*puts a gold star on drewandian's forehead*
            woo hoo! *wrings hands evilly and ponders her first bit of evilness*
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

woo hoo! *wrings hands evilly and ponders her first bit of evilness*
              I think you should take R2 as an apprentice... Then evilness

Comment

I think you should take R2 as an apprentice... Then evilness
                ah..yes...good call....gotta train the next generation of evil....

*takes R2 as an apprentice* ready to be trained in the ways of the dark side?
                sigpic

Comment

I'm studying for certification in secondary social studies education

It's evil in a cute teenage girl way.. *hugs R2*
                  I'm not old so I'll take this as a good hing

ah..yes...good call....gotta train the next generation of evil....

*takes R2 as an apprentice* ready to be trained in the ways of the dark side?
                  What should I do first?
                  Kill the writers of stargate infinity? Pants the mods?
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm studying for certification in secondary social studies education
                    once upon a time i wanted to go into secondary english education...no idea why i didn't....

What should I do first?
                    Kill the writers of stargate infinity? Pants the mods?
                    hmmmm....pantsing the mods, while fun, is still a bit juvenile....
                    is there a reason why you wanna kill the writers of stargate infinity or is gonna be just for fun....?
                    sigpic

Comment

*is disappointed with the level of evilness*

And it started snowing again

Comment

once upon a time i wanted to go into secondary english education...no idea why i didn't....

hmmmm....pantsing the mods, while fun, is still a bit juvenile....
                        is there a reason why you wanna kill the writers of stargate infinity or is gonna be just for fun....?
                        Partially for fun...but they have done me wrong and I want revenge!!
                        *is disappointed with the level of evilness*

And it started snowing again
                        How about...Useing your Gender machine to make Jelgate a female?
                        By Nolamom
                        sigpic

Comment

Partially for fun...but they have done me wrong and I want revenge!!

How about...Useing your Gender machine to make Jelgate a female?
                          It's been done before.. many times..

Comment

It's been done before.. many times..
                            Cut off the hands of all those who fail to bow down to us?
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

part of me wants to start the evillness with making the boys all eat their vegetables (my kids say I'm mean when I make them do that....)....but it's a lame start....hmmmm.....*continues to ponder*
                              sigpic

Comment

Cut off the hands of all those who fail to bow down to us?
                                You're still thinking too small...

Comment

Working...
                                X