X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Siler!!
    *tries to look innocent* Glad to see me? We missed your pics....I mean you. I meant to say you.

Well at least I can say I tried right? Now where did I put that halo?

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      (((((SS))))) thanks I'm sure I will, and July's not far away petsitting or not
      And likely when I'm over doing the house/pet sitting I won't have a 'Net connection.... (they have dial-up) (they need wireless!!!!) (Hmmmm.... I could take the lappie along and *coughs* see if any of their neighbors have wireless) But yeah, early July is only about 5 weeks away. 5 weeks!!! With only a limited number of 'business' days left until then work'll get busy - so we'll see how much time I have to come play on here until then.

Speaking of playing.... While I did get some of my "To Do" list done this long weekend I also did some *coughs* a lot of playing.... Worked on a fan fic (22K words now) and...

This evening the Photoshop muse hit me. In the Sam thread this weekend there was a good deal of discussion about S10 spoilers
      Spoiler:
      Cam riding a motorcycle and popping wheelies etc. and how viewers never got to see Sam on her bike even though it figured heavily in the characters off-duty persona
      and about the amount of flying Sam had done.

Lenny Kravitz's "I Want to Fly Away" kept sticking in my mind... so.... I did a bit of messing around in Photoshop this evening...

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
        *tries to look innocent*
        Now where did I put that halo?
        *kicks Siler's halo further under couch*

I don't know Siler. Where did you put that pesky halo?
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be
          So what's new in MW???? Haven't been here awhile and was just checking up *waves*

-JJ
          *waves back*

Same old Same old. What's new with you?

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
            It's official. My daughter is engaged. She called me last night.
            She said that he promised never to take her to Arizona. I told I didn't want her to go past 2 blocks and she said..................Mommy, I could never leave you.
            I know that is not a promise or even probable, but to know that she feels that way...........*sigh*
            Congratulations on your daughters engagement.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              That smile. . .*fans self*. . . That is one lovely pic of The Man.

My LJ

Comment

*tries to look innocent*
                *sceptical eyebrwow* Just how hard were you trying? ((Siler))

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                  Speaking of playing.... While I did get some of my "To Do" list done this long weekend I also did some *coughs* a lot of playing.... Worked on a fan fic (22K words now) and...

This evening the Photoshop muse hit me. In the Sam thread this weekend there was a good deal of discussion about S10 spoilers
                  Spoiler:
                  Cam riding a motorcycle and popping wheelies etc. and how viewers never got to see Sam on her bike even though it figured heavily in the characters off-duty persona
                  and about the amount of flying Sam had done.

Lenny Kravitz's "I Want to Fly Away" kept sticking in my mind... so.... I did a bit of messing around in Photoshop this evening...
                  wheeeee, saw this on LJ this morning too - lovely work as always ((((SS))))

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    *kicks Siler's halo further under couch*

I don't know Siler. Where did you put that pesky halo?
                    *goes to gutter pawn shop and buys new halo.....cost $2*

Comment

Hi!! *waves and jumps around*

Well, with six days to go, I must say I feel like a silly, little girl. I get butterflies in my stomach thinking about it. Ack!!! Must remain calm... Book hotel rooms for Sat and Sun, instead of staying with my brother, so hubby and I can have some alone time. It is our anniversary after all.

I am thinking about going to the AT/RDA Gabit con. Talked to hubby and he's alright with it, but doesn't want to go. He wants to go to the Vancouver con. Mom wants to go, but only for the location, not the con. So depending on the price of tickets, I may go. I've already talked to Anakin, and she is planning on it, and I'll be going home with her for some time in France while I'm there.

It would be great if all you MWers go, the squeeing would be something to behold!
                      sig by PM

Comment

*laughing* ohhhh only 5 days to go on the countdown now QE, mind you don't pull your squee muscle

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                          Hi!! *waves and jumps around*
                          Well, with six days to go, I must say I feel like a silly, little girl. I get butterflies in my stomach thinking about it. Ack!!! Must remain calm... Book hotel rooms for Sat and Sun, instead of staying with my brother, so hubby and I can have some alone time. It is our anniversary after all.
                          I am thinking about going to the AT/RDA Gabit con. Talked to hubby and he's alright with it, but doesn't want to go. He wants to go to the Vancouver con. Mom wants to go, but only for the location, not the con. So depending on the price of tickets, I may go. I've already talked to Anakin, and she is planning on it, and I'll be going home with her for some time in France while I'm there.
                          It would be great if all you MWers go, the squeeing would be something to behold!
                          The countdown to RDA is on! I'm excited for you and I can't wait to hear about it.

As for the RDA/AT Gabit, i'm also thinking about going. Just waiting to see how much the tickets are. Plane tickets alone start at $595, so I hope they are pretty reasonable.

My LJ

Comment

*tries to look innocent* Glad to see me? We missed your pics....I mean you. I meant to say you.

Well at least I can say I tried right? Now where did I put that halo?
                            I'm not accusing or anything, but Siler's "halo" looks just like a giant bubble wand.
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

*goes to gutter pawn shop and buys new halo.....cost $2*
                              *rubs eyes hard*

For a moment there I thought there was "or" in pawn.....

Comment

Blueiris: Congratulations on your daughters engagement.

Queen Eleta: Sound sooo good - hope you have a wonderful time. I will be waiting to here about Rick and Amanda.
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X