This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
    Hello, MWers!! RL has been very busy lately - been out of town visiting my youngest as well as focusing on work projects... However, I have spent some time creating some new 'stuff' as well - a few crankies here, a few manips there, etc. Ah well, as you all know, sometimes I just can't help myself!

Anyway, while I take a few minutes to go back and see what you've all been up to, I'll post one of the new pics that I made. Now as much as I like the photo of Jack that we saw amongst Sam's possessions, I think she should have brought along a more recent one for her quarters...
    Now this is the photo I think Sam should have next to her bed...
    (yeah I know 2010 didn't happen, but since they're making up props, so can I! )
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...noe_framed.jpg

SCRUFFY!! Yahoo.. for Scruffy!! Oh Yeah!!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

OK, ONTLL's, here's Jack pouting... Oh well, it's the best I could come up with!

I guess he is kinda cute...
      I knew you could do it!! Thunks Mala!!
      sigpic

Comment

Another rescue?!?

Hmmm, I could be wrong, but I do believe that "ABYSS" is somebody's favorite Jack episode....

Oh, I don't think you have this one, ONTLLs...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...indow_prof.jpg
        He's looking very ruffable, isn't he?
        Thunks Mala!! A new picture.. Oh my!!
        sigpic

Comment

Ah, MacGyver... Well, as most thunkers know, I'm more of a Jack fan than a Mac fan, but I do appreciate THE MAN in any form... (no Crazy Ray crankie - yet! )

Crazy Ray!! No.. You don't need a crankie of him!!

Anyway, aside from my Leatherman Collection http://www.madmala.com/leatherman/RDALMhome.html
          which holds a big portion of my scrubbed MacGyver promo pics that I've amassed over the years, I also have a whole bunch of non-leathered RDA promo pics and candids from the '80's and early '90's that I've restored. So as I was going through my files recently, I thought I'd finally do something about the 'under construction' section of my web site called RDA/Mac - Misc. MacG Promos and Episode Caps.

No, I'm not going to start capping MacG episodes (don't own the dvds) but for those of you who like collecting Mac promo pics, get your folders ready! Some additions to the Misc RDA section of www.madmala.com will be coming in the next month or so...

Here's a sample of a scan of a magazine poster that I retouched/restored or as I prefer, 'scrubbed'...

MacGyver folder is ready and willing to accept new pictures.

And if your looking for Screencaps of MacGyver episodes, I have some!!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
            I hate kids! They're full of *&^%* germs!! They pass their *(^&%"* germs on to me!

I've been choked up with the cold for the past few days. My head is leaking!

I can't stop sneezing and feel that, what little brain I have left is being forced out through my ears!

My nose, yet again, looks like Rudolph's!

In other news:
            I may as well saunter off and watch the Stargate dvd I won in a competition. *hugs dvd*
            Awww, Bev! Having just gotten over a massive upper respiratory thing, I feel your pain!

((((( Bev )))))

Comment

Cute manip, Melissa!

Hmmm, making pics due to frustration with the lack of S/J on screen... Can't say that that's why I do it, myself... I think it's part of my motivation, but when ideas come to me, I just have to make the stuff...(as some of you may know, the motto of my lj and web site has always been: "It's not an obsession, it's a calling!" ) I suppose it's more of an outlet for me/my creativity, such as it is... I think it's akin to how/why some people have the need/desire to write fanfic. Some people have a way with words - I are not one of them - but I like to think that I have a way with pics...
              You are the master (because mistress seems sooooo wrong!) who inspires the rest of us to "ooooh, aaaahhh," and try it ourselves!

((((( Mala )))))

Comment

It's only Wednesday?!?

Here's to all the MalaWorlders in need of a good, mid-week

...such pretty lashes...
                sigpic

Comment

It's only Wednesday?!?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...0_Jack_xcu.jpg
                  ...such pretty lashes...
                  Oh yeah that works for me!!
                  sigpic

Comment

...such pretty lashes...
                    GUH! *drools*

Get well soon wishes for Bev:

Maria
                    sigpic

Comment

It's only Wednesday?!?

...such pretty lashes...
                      So pretty all over...May I keep him? Please?

And get well, Bev!

Jack is concerned about you. Can't you tell by looking at his (beautiful) face?

Comment

It's only Wednesday?!?

...such pretty lashes...
                        Oh, WOW, *thunk*

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                        So pretty all over...May I keep him? Please?

And get well, Bev!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...n-208-Jack.jpg

Jack is concerned about you. Can't you tell by looking at his (beautiful) face?
                        Melissa, Love that picture! *sigh*

Bev, Feel better soon!

Thanks, sueKay!

Thanks, Mala!

Comment

Originally Posted by Mala50
                          Ah, MacGyver... Well, as most thunkers know, I'm more of a Jack fan than a Mac fan, but I do appreciate THE MAN in any form... (no Crazy Ray crankie - yet! )
                          is that last one Nicodemus Legend? Ernieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

poor Ray will feel rejected
                          He's just a bit... disturbed. But OMG! is he HOT!

btw, may I snatch the smilies?

they are adorable!

Maria
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                            Mala! That Atlantis manip is so beautiful! I can now pretend it really happened!

And thank you for such a warm welcome! Nothing makes you want to settle in for a while than a nice welcome
                            Thanks! I'm glad - because in my SG1 Universe it really did happen!

Btw, is there any correlation between your avatar and your sig? Because it sure looks like Daniel's holding a big potato!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starflight View Post
                              Mala, I'm pretty new to your thread but sooooo very glad I found it. I just spent a very lovely evening here enjoying your fabulous work! Thanks so much for sharing!

LOL! I love that scene too! Classic Jack and Daniel...*sigh*...how I miss that!!! And, I love, love, love the squeeeee smiley. Heck, I love ALL your smileys!
                              to MALA'S WORLD, starflight!!

I'm glad you found us!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GermanAstra View Post
                                Oh, so many crankies I haven't seen yet! <saves like mad>

Well, the only question I have about this picture would be

Spoiler:
                                Sam and Daniel - standing around and having his P-90!!! - just watch how Ba'al stabs Jack?

And as for the whumping - as long as Brad Wright talks with Rick about a third movie with lots of Jack in it I am not worried (but looking forward to see the scene in full, of course )

Say, if Jack is whumped, will he also need a Doctor Jack? Or maybe more a nurse Sam? Is there a nurse Sam somewhere around?
                                Spoiler:
                                I agree! You have to wonder how Ba'al gets to stab Jack when the rest of them are standing around holding P-90's... You know, when I originally saw this first photo with the four of them, I was surprised that Jack wasn't armed like the others. That's why I thought he could be an Alt-Jack. And I know I've said this before, but I really want to see a good Jack vs. Ba'al scene. I hope he at least puts up a fight and he's just not an unwitting victim...

No, when Jack is whumped, there's no Dr. Jack or Nurse Sam (although I think I'd probably make her a Dr. Sam ). The only one who can save SG1 is Dr. Janet Fraiser! And of course, she's alive in my universe!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X