This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Well, thanks to you, I've developed an appreciative eye for Jack in these glasses, too!
    I also have a thing for those glasses.

My LJ

Comment

(((Mala)))

Thanks!! You ROCK!!

My LJ

Comment

Well, back to my cave... See around, MWers!

Here's pic that I made from a SG1 magazine scan of RDA and a gate background. It was going to be part of a wallpaper/collage, but I got lazy....
        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...eportrMala.jpg

Hi Mala! Glad to see you back if even for a short spell How'd your daughters gratuation turn out?

This is a great pic! I'd still love to see it in a collage. I love his little smirks

I've been so busy that I haven't had much time to sit and play with photoshop but I'm still looking forward to the day I can sit, relax and give it another shot with Shim's helpful hints How's that for a running sentence

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          We're at the bottom of page two
          This really will not do!
          Something must be done
          To bump us to page one.
          Reusing Bev's poetry to bump us back up to page one.

Comment

Hello, MWers! Just stopping in to check on things and to post a few pics while I have the time and energy...

*sigh* Why don't my doctors look like that?

Hi Mala, and welcome back.You've missed all sorts of exciting stuff like.....

RDA doing a Gabit thingy with Amanda,
            Me singing,
            ShimmeringStar worrying about the weather in the UK,
            SS joining in the singing,
            Me talking a lot because I'm still off work!
            Siler having ringing in her ears because of Kliggy's singing (we're all traumatised from that!),
            Blueiris wanting Dr. Jack to visit her....just because,
            LOL4JACK selling a kidney on e-bay so she can buy a ticket to see RDA,
            Ivy hirpling,
            Critter **tapping toes and snapping fingers in a very hussy like way** during MW-The Musical (in-between begging),
            We're turning MW into a sitcom,
            Sugarshaker giving us an update on Sam and Jack's honeymoon,
            Sad stuff about an injured horse,
            A marriage proposal,
            ...um....did i mention the singing?

So there you have it, another fun-filled few days in Mala's World.
            sigpic

Comment

Hi Zoser - I made these a while ago when you first asked, but haven't been back to GW in a while... I'm not sure which version is better: fingers in the ears or hands covering his ears (like in Past and Present).

OR

Woohoo! More smilies. I think the first one is my favourite.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                *sigh* Why don't my doctors look like that?

Hi Mala, and welcome back.You've missed all sorts of exciting stuff like.....

RDA doing a Gabit thingy with Amanda,
                Me singing,
                ShimmeringStar worrying about the weather in the UK,
                SS joining in the singing,
                Me talking a lot because I'm still off work!
                Siler having ringing in her ears because of Kliggy's singing (we're all traumatised from that!),
                Blueiris wanting Dr. Jack to visit her....just because,
                LOL4JACK selling a kidney on e-bay so she can buy a ticket to see RDA,
                Ivy hirpling,
                Critter **tapping toes and snapping fingers in a very hussy like way** during MW-The Musical (in-between begging),
                We're turning MW into a sitcom,
                Sugarshaker giving us an update on Sam and Jack's honeymoon,
                Sad stuff about an injured horse,
                A marriage proposal,
                ...um....did i mention the singing?

So there you have it, another fun-filled few days in Mala's World.
                Wow... that synopsis makes me tired just reading it...

Ah, the singing...... reminds me of an old sigpic I had back in the day...

Feelings....
                Nothing more than feeeeeliiinnggggggggs
                Nothing more than.....

RDA doing a GABIT thingie
                MW Gutter Gals getting all sing-eee...
                I must worry 'bout dampness as the hair's straight a bone
                Unless that orangie wiggy to me you are gonna loan...
                Home we've become to the Hirpling Hussies
                but it's OK as long as Jack gives us the warm'n'fuzzies!
                Bended knees and selling body parts
                drooling mouths and racing hearts...
                and a big hug for Critter
                for loss of her furry family member.

((((Critter))))

*blows smoke off fingertips*

Ahh.... haven't lost those rhyming skills yet...

BTW... finally got my hair cut & some subtle highlights put in it today. Hadn't gotten it cut since 12/04! It was 12 inches long when I measured it about two weeks ago. Went in with my little pix with some short and medium lenghth styles. Decided to do shoulder length and then I can go short-shorter again if I decide to.

Did some shopping too with the Memorial Day Weekend sales going on. *mumble grumble complain* Shopping is soooo much fun when you can't deny that you've gained some weight back because you're *cough* in a the next size up now!
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

It's official. My daughter is engaged. She called me last night.

She said that he promised never to take her to Arizona. I told I didn't want her to go past 2 blocks and she said..................Mommy, I could never leave you.

I know that is not a promise or even probable, but to know that she feels that way...........*sigh*
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris

She said that he promised never to take her to Arizona. I told I didn't want her to go past 2 blocks and she said..................Mommy, I could never leave you.

I know that is not a promise or even probable, but to know that she feels that way...........*sigh*
                    Congratulations to your daughter. I tried to give you green, but it wouldn't let me.

*raises glass to toast to a long,happy marriage, and perhaps to many grandchildren*

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      Wow... that synopsis makes me tired just reading it...

Ah, the singing...... reminds me of an old sigpic I had back in the day...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ix/Singing.jpg

Feelings....
                      Nothing more than feeeeeliiinnggggggggs
                      Nothing more than.....

RDA doing a GABIT thingie
                      MW Gutter Gals getting all sing-eee...
                      I must worry 'bout dampness as the hair's straight a bone
                      Unless that orangie wiggy to me you are gonna loan...
                      Home we've become to the Hirpling Hussies
                      but it's OK as long as Jack gives us the warm'n'fuzzies!
                      Bended knees and selling body parts
                      drooling mouths and racing hearts...
                      and a big hug for Critter
                      for loss of her furry family member.

((((Critter))))

*blows smoke off fingertips*

Ahh.... haven't lost those rhyming skills yet...

BTW... finally got my hair cut & some subtle highlights put in it today. Hadn't gotten it cut since 12/04! It was 12 inches long when I measured it about two weeks ago. Went in with my little pix with some short and medium lenghth styles. Decided to do shoulder length and then I can go short-shorter again if I decide to.

Did some shopping too with the Memorial Day Weekend sales going on. *mumble grumble complain* Shopping is soooo much fun when you can't deny that you've gained some weight back because you're *cough* in a the next size up now!
                      It's been a whole 2 weeks for you?! No wonder your JC's been running in my direction. Don't worry....he's been well cared for...

I hear ya on the shopping. I have to go buy an outfit for an anniversary party. Not looking foward to either the shopping or the party.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris

((((((((blueiris))))))))) congrats on the engagement, that's wonderful news and yes, the fact that she feels that way about her relationship with you is just so beautiful and touching *sniffs*

Comment

Here's pic that I made from a SG1 magazine scan of RDA and a gate background. It was going to be part of a wallpaper/collage, but I got lazy....

*eeep*

yep that really is all I can say ... I've lost the power of rational thought (luckily the ... uh ... creative department is still operating on full power though.)

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                            It's been a whole 2 weeks for you?! No wonder your JC's been running in my direction. Don't worry....he's been well cared for...

I hear ya on the shopping. I have to go buy an outfit for an anniversary party. Not looking foward to either the shopping or the party.
                            SILER!!!!!! You're making me sound like Lorena Bobbit or something!!!

Though... *stops to grin evilly* you do remember that clones, especially Jack Clones, have remarkable healing abilities - regrowth spurts up pretty darn quickly... Then of course having metallic hard innards... there is always that ability for the clone to attach replacement appendages back on....
                            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              SILER!!!!!! You're making me sound like Lorena Bobbit or something!!!

Though... *stops to grin evilly* you do remember that clones, especially Jack Clones, have remarkable healing abilities - regrowth spurts up pretty darn quickly... Then of course having metallic hard innards... there is always that ability for the clone to attach replacement appendages back on....
                              *laughing uncontrolably*

No I didn't have anything Lorena Bobbit-like in mind. I only meant that it's been two weeks.... *ahem* You know {censored} .

Boy we're out of practice with this by now.

Comment

Well, back to my cave... See you around, MWers!

Here's a pic that I made from a SG1 magazine scan of RDA and a gate background. It was going to be part of a wallpaper/collage, but I got lazy....

me too, love it when you are in a lazy mode .... thunk

Comment

Working...
                                X