This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Oh yes just like that one. I like the blue more than the sepia. THE MAN looks mighty fine in it and Gods they make a hot looking couple. Thanks Mala.

Comment

Well, I seem to have missed this thread, so....ditto all of the above!!!
      sigpic

Comment

You mean like this one?

WOW!! Mala, this one is GORGEOUS!!! It's enough to inspire fanfic methinks!! (Rural, MeiMei?)
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

PURE SPAM?? OK, give it here!

Spam spam spam spam. Lovely spam! Wonderful spam! Spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam spa-a-a-a-a-am spam. Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Lovely spam! Spam spam spam spam!

Monty Python Spam Song

Actually, I sorta like SPAM...

In Hawaii, people eat it all the time. Really. We do (well my family does). I'm serious.

Oh, I'm not supposed to do that. I forgot the rules.....

I DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' RULES....
          LMAO!! Gotta love Monty Python!
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            WOW!! Mala, this one is GORGEOUS!!! It's enough to inspire fanfic methinks!! (Rural, MeiMei?)
            Are you hinting that the Christmas fic should be NC17?

*ponders*

Well there is a possibility.... Maybe with the right inspiration?

Comment

Mala hubs read, over my shoulder, one of the posts I made to you on the hussie thread and is razzing me to no end!!! Good thing he loves me. And I love you for all the thunkalicious yummy pictures you post over there. And I do love the Sam and Jack ones as well...but, as you know, RDA/Jack is my most favorite dream. I know I have said thunk you before, but I'll be saying it till the day I die so just get used to it!!!!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                This thread is for the appreciation of Mala and all things Mala-ish. Including penguins, potatoes and anything else! Post your appreciation of Mala here!

What is your favourite Mala creation? My personal favourite is:

This thread is for having fun. Any seriousness will not be tolerated...
                Okayyyy...so who's Mala???
                sigpic
                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut
                  You haven't encountered the wonder and joy of our existence that is Mala??? *shakes head sadly* That is truly tragic
                  Mala is a genius with the photos and creations, she helps us thunk (mostly RDA ), and realise why we love Sam and Jack (yay Shippers! ), and takes our crazed suggestions and turns them into high quality photographic reality!

I hope you sally forth and enjoy all of Mala's creations (um, she has a website around here somewhere........ but only venture in if you're prepared to face significant amounts of RDA (YUM!) and S-J ship (YAY!)).

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Well, I seem to have missed this thread, so....ditto all of the above!!!
                    Thanks for visiting, Bev! You didn't miss it, you're here! Since you're a Ship pic sharer, I thought I'd repost this collection that I put up of the Ship Day's nominees for Best S/J Ship Episode:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      Mala hubs read, over my shoulder, one of the posts I made to you on the hussie thread and is razzing me to no end!!! Good thing he loves me. And I love you for all the thunkalicious yummy pictures you post over there. And I do love the Sam and Jack ones as well...but, as you know, RDA/Jack is my most favorite dream. I know I have said thunk you before, but I'll be saying it till the day I die so just get used to it!!!!
                      LOL, Critter, now I need to know what it was that you posted! (and which picture was it?)

Many thunks to you too! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (btw, your card is on the hussy RDA Thunk thread!)
                      If you like it, I have a sig-size pic of it for you if you want it!

For all you RDA Thunkers, here's one of my earlier RDA pix:

From PROMETHEUS
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi alaskannut - Well, KG just answered you, but I've been around GW for a while... even when it was on Delphi...

I work with graphics and photos and for fun I make S/J shipper graphics and RDA screencaps. Oh, and if you know Tame (WHO DOESN'T KNOW TAME?? ) then you've seen some of my other work....

She's using one of my pics for her sig right now:

and I made her this sig as a birthday present (I dubbed her QUEEN OF THE SIGS, btw)...

That's about it...not much else to say! But thanks for stopping by. If you look back in this thread you'll see links to my other 'creations' ...and my screencap website link is in my sig...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          You haven't encountered the wonder and joy of our existence that is Mala??? *shakes head sadly* That is truly tragic
                          Mala is a genius with the photos and creations, she helps us thunk (mostly RDA ), and realise why we love Sam and Jack (yay Shippers! ), and takes our crazed suggestions and turns them into high quality photographic reality!

I hope you sally forth and enjoy all of Mala's creations (um, she has a website around here somewhere........ but only venture in if you're prepared to face significant amounts of RDA (YUM!) and S-J ship (YAY!)).
                          Thanks for answering KG! I still find it funny (that is, odd) talking about what I do!

OK, here's something that you Shippers who got RED dinged will understand and remember... My original message has been archived and is basically gone, so I turned my post into a graphic (mainly because I worked so hard writing it! )...

It's my love letter to the RED DINGER (complete with atrocious spelling in a language that only he/she/it could understand - we think the comments the dinger wrote were mispelled on purpose...but I guess we'll never know for sure! )

I also made the Shipper Bumper sticker that many shippers use around that time:
                          Last edited by Mala50; 08 November 2004, 02:16 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            Yum and Yay... that sums it all up nicely!!!

Comment

LOL, Critter, now I need to know what it was that you posted! (and which picture was it?)

Many thunks to you too! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (btw, your card is on the hussy RDA Thunk thread!)
                              If you like it, I have a sig-size pic of it for you if you want it!

For all you RDA Thunkers, here's one of my earlier RDA pix:

From PROMETHEUS
                              Hussy RDA thunk thread.. ha ha!

Yep, he is the man!

Comment

Nutty your pictures are fabulous! I have to visit Alaska now!

Comment

Working...
                                X