Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm having fun just reading all the fun stuff. Brings back lots of memories and more of those smiles.
    (((((Mala)))))
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      ok...now I get to do this

I LOVE THIS WOMAN!!!!!!!!

Mala Is not ONLY a GENIUS when it comes to pictures. She fills requests at the DROP OF A HAT...WHY???? to MAKE PEOPLE SMILE!!!!

That is the ONLY REASON!!!

She gives her time and talent to make little doo-dads and picture funnies to keep the Shippers laughing through times of *Shipper Crisis* and has EARNED the TITLE

SHIPPER FAIRY

She devotes many hours to the *scrubbing* of Jack/Mac/RDA so countless DROOLERS Known as GUTTER GALS can face each day with a smile
      and again has EARNED the TITLE

GUTTER FAIRY

So for all of her time....her talent and most of all her friendship .....I love this woman!!!! I do I do I do
      TAME!!! (why are we shouting??)

oh, what can I say? I'm exhausted... BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU!!!!

You've been my biggest fan from day one and even dubbed me 'a genius' many times... and gave me the title of Shipper Fairy - and for all that I am grateful.

But above everything else, I value your friendship the most. You are one of the nicest and loyal friends a gal could have. Thank you for being as goofy as you are and for 'getting' me and my 'humor'... and thank you for listening to me when I need to bend an ear!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
        I'm having fun just reading all the fun stuff. Brings back lots of memories and more of those smiles.
        (((((Mala)))))
        Critter!! I know these weren't up all that long ago (it just FEELS like it ), but I haven't updated my pages in a while... Not sure if I will. So here's a couple of the last ones I made for the Ship Thread:

OK, here's that 'thing' again!

From the doldrums of hiatus time....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Critter!! I know these weren't up all that long ago (it just FEELS like it ), but I haven't updated my pages in a while... Not sure if I will. So here's a couple of the last ones I made for the Ship Thread:

Bandwith or not, I have to leave this pic up ROTFLMAO! OMG!

Dear Mala, if it wasn't for your humour during the past two months which were and are the worst time/s in my life..........*sniff*... I wish I could hug you in person but this will have to do...(((((((((((((((Mala)))))))))))))))

Also thank you for offering me the pic that goes with my most favorite Jack quote, now sig. Thanks for all the help here too You are the greatest. I bow down to you oh greatest one of pics (especially Jack pics and humour. Arummmm, Arummmm,

Sg1POz who's really, really tired right now.. goodnight all!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
            This thread is for the appreciation of Mala and all things Mala-ish. Including penguins, potatoes and anything else! Post your appreciation of Mala here!

What is your favourite Mala creation? My personal favourite is:

This thread is for having fun. Any seriousness will not be tolerated...
            astro, I have another caption that could work with the Davis and Sam one:

Davis: We have you surrounded!
            Sam: Drop the penguins and nobody gets hurt!

Comment

Caty! You're welcome! Btw, Caty's sig is sporting my latest 'creation' (at her request)....

I hope you don't mind, but I LIKE it (it makes me giggle)... here's the BIG version:

And here I thought she'd gone off and joined the SGC.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

<snip>

<snip>
                ROTFLAMOOOOO!!!!!!! Penguin kung-fu!! Whod've thunk (not that kinda thunk. get your minds outta the gutter FCOL!) it? Only you Mala! THese manips are exactly why we love you so much!

Comment

Caty! You're welcome! Btw, Caty's sig is sporting my latest 'creation' (at her request)....

I hope you don't mind, but I LIKE it (it makes me giggle)... here's the BIG version:

don't know about you, but Caty's looking a bit coy... what has she been up to?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    astro, I have another caption that could work with the Davis and Sam one:

Davis: We have you surrounded!
                    Sam: Drop the penguins and nobody gets hurt!

I think it's time for a wee change anyway, I'll have to have a think...

meanwhile here's another...

Comment

{{{{{{astronomicalchick}}}}}

(hey, that's not a hug - that's a throttle!! j/k!)

!

*chokes*

Mala let me go

*cough, cough*

Comment

*shaking my head at the list*.... where does this stuff come from??
                        I don't know, but keep it coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
                          Madeleine here's the link http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/ShipperTown.htm

I must say that all Mala's stuff is hilarious and Brilliant. My favourite is the Potato Head collection.

Edit: Damn you Astro, you beat me to it
                          back at ya!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                            *chokes*

Mala let me go

*cough, cough*

Yes, Mala...let her go. She's the one that started your fan club. Have a heart FCOL!
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

MALA THE GREAT!!!!

THIS PLACE WOULDN'T BE THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I think everyone here has said everything I was thinking!!! We just cant get enough of your great pictures and humor!! My faves will always be your Jack pics. Hehe *insert HUGE drooling smiley* Thank you for keeping our spirits up and making us laugh!!! Oh and we cant forget her 'Red Badge of Courage' for the Shippers that got dinged by that THING way back in the day (what like a month ago??).

THANK YOU MALA!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X