X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    {{{{{{astronomicalchick}}}}}

(hey, that's not a hug - that's a throttle!! j/k!)

LOL! You silly nut!! Oy - this is like being a guest of honor at a surprise party... (when did this thing start?? 6AM?!?...)

I'm speechless (ok, ok, I know, I don't 'talk' that much anyway)...but Thank You? I mean, THANK YOU!!

and thanks to Mishy, Critter,Caty, sugarshaker, Blueiris, ShimmeringStar, Watters87, Marimba, and Madeleine_W!!

OK, I know that I've said something like this before, but everything that I've created to share here with you all has been inspired by your wonderful Sam and Jack Ship-filled words, thoughts, dreams and speculations.

I just enjoy trying to bring some happiness and/or laughter to people when they need it. To be honest, I am in awe of the fact that you actually laugh at my public insanity (my ship graphics) and drool along with me (my RDA caps) - but it is really VERY VERY nice to know that my efforts are appreciated!!
    Well I'm late as usual. Mala I never see your shipper graphics since I just can't keep up in that thread. So I'm posting about the wonderful caps you scrub and post on the THUNK thread. Your pictures help give us all a new appreciation for THE MAN and all his attributes. I love your work and I'm so glad you share your time with us.

I'm attaching one of many of my personal faves.

Comment

Critter!! I know these weren't up all that long ago (it just FEELS like it ), but I haven't updated my pages in a while... Not sure if I will. So here's a couple of the last ones I made for the Ship Thread:

OK, here's that 'thing' again!
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../Misc/RST1.jpg

From the doldrums of hiatus time....
      http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ealcSwimmy.jpg
      Gods I love that second one. Thanks for reposting for those who missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        *chokes*

Mala let me go

*cough, cough*

OK!! Sorry... I REALLY REALLY mean this sincerely - thank you for doing this... I miss all the fun. REAL hugs and kisses to you, Astro...

Your forces await your orders!!
        sigpic

Comment

mad_gater
          sueKay
          Nikkirose
          !!!

If it weren't for fun people like you, I'd be lost! Thank you all for your kind words.

Now here's something I found that's so silly that it makes me laugh over and over again....
          I present to you:

SLAPSTICK PENGUINS!!!!!!

I know - isn't it sad how I can watch this repeatedly and laugh every time I see this loop!?!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            Well I'm late as usual. Mala I never see your shipper graphics since I just can't keep up in that thread. So I'm posting about the wonderful caps you scrub and post on the THUNK thread. Your pictures help give us all a new appreciation for THE MAN and all his attributes. I love your work and I'm so glad you share your time with us.

RURAL!! My Gutter Gal pal and KEEPER OF THE THUNK!! And one of the best fanfic writers out there... Thank you for stopping by.

This calls for a nice Ship/Thunk pic! (The Man in leather...)

Last edited by Mala50; 20 December 2004, 08:03 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

RURAL!! My Gutter Gal pal and KEEPER OF THE THUNK!! And one of the best fanfic writers out there... Thank you for stopping by.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../SJNemesis.jpg
              Beautiful Mala *snips and saves to private stash* You know how much I adore THE MAN in leather. The recent scrub you posted on THUNK from Nemisis almost killed me!

And thanks ever so much for the fic writing compliment. I really appreciate it. (((((Mala))))) You are one of a kind!

Comment

mad_gater
                sueKay
                Nikkirose
                !!!

If it weren't for fun people like you, I'd be lost! Thank you all for your kind words.

Now here's something I found that's so silly that it makes me laugh over and over again....
                I present to you:

SLAPSTICK PENGUINS!!!!!!

I know - isn't it sad how I can watch this repeatedly and laugh every time I see this loop!?!

Mala, if it weren't for you we'd all be lost. (((((Mala))))) And thank you again for all you do and thunk you again for all you do!
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

mad_gater
                  sueKay
                  Nikkirose
                  !!!

I present to you:

SLAPSTICK PENGUINS!!!!!!

LMAO!!! This is just too funny!! Yet another wonderful creation! Hehe Thank you Mala.

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                  MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

OK!! Sorry... I REALLY REALLY mean this sincerely - thank you for doing this... I miss all the fun. REAL hugs and kisses to you, Astro...

Your forces await your orders!!
                    I love it! AstroArmy....

Back to training you lot! Call yourself penguins? Smarten up at the front! Stand up! You've got a long way to go before you can "flip to serve"

*sniffles*

The best damn fine penguin army in the world.

(If you've ever seen White Christmas, you'll get what I'm talking about...)

Comment

Oh yes, he's fine, real fine... hmm can't you just smell that Jack/leather combo?

*thunk*

Wrong thread...

*remembers*

Oh yeah no such thing OT here..

*thunks*

Comment

mad_gater
                        sueKay
                        Nikkirose
                        !!!

I present to you:

SLAPSTICK PENGUINS!!!!!!

Well I'm sad too! Look at the way he's waddling along and that penguin just floors him...

*snicker*

Comment

hmmmm lovely...

Thanks for posting Ruralstar, and Mala is right you are one of the best fic writers out there...

got any new stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                            hmmmm lovely...

Thanks for posting Ruralstar, and Mala is right you are one of the best fic writers out there...

got any new stuff?
                            Sorry to say I don't but thanks much for the praise. Look for something new around Christmas, at least I hope so.

Back on topic. I loved that Descent pic. I really love Mala's artsy mood pics where she changes the colors. The ones with a bluish tint are some of my faves.

Comment

Sorry to say I don't but thanks much for the praise. Look for something new around Christmas, at least I hope so.

Back on topic. I loved that Descent pic. I really love Mala's artsy mood pics where she changes the colors. The ones with a bluish tint are some of my faves.
                              You mean like this one?

sigpic

Comment

You mean like this one?

Mala
                                do you want to give me an heart atack?!
                                That should have come with a health warning

Comment

Working...
                                X