This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Hehe! If they're non-animated, then that stops me asking for one with my fingers ruffling Jack's sticky-up hair!

I'll have a wee think about it, but I love the ones you're doing and am going to use them all. I was thinking of having the fishing one in my sig. Would that be okay?
    Of course you can have the fishing one in your sig, Bev.

All of the smilies I've made are for MWers to use. Just as a reminder, here are the others:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
      I just love these; can I use them? Of course I will give credit to the Great Mala.
      Hey, Zoser! All MWers are welcome to use the smilies. And if you have any other ideas, phrases, etc. you'd like to suggest, let me know.

Re animated gifs: if it's a simple one that I can adapt easily from one already made, I'll try.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Hehe! If they're non-animated, then that stops me asking for one with my fingers ruffling Jack's sticky-up hair!

I'll have a wee think about it, but I love the ones you're doing and am going to use them all. I was thinking of having the fishing one in my sig. Would that be okay?
        I was thinking the same thing - fishing gif in my sig - but I don't have a sig - heaven help the comp illiterate. I can't even copy them to this reply
        Last edited by Zoser; 13 January 2006, 08:41 AM.
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
          Superdooper, Mala! I love them.

Oh, and I opened a photobucket account. Now I have to figure out how to use it. duh

I just don't have the time to sit down and play with it, but I will.

I'm going to read the S10 info. It's like that wreck on the side of the road. Don't want to look, but you end up looking.
          blueiris with a Photobucket account!! Woohoo!

If you have any questions. just ask!
          sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the same thing - fishing gif in my sig - but I don't have a sig - heaven help the comp illiterate. I can't even copy them to this reply
            Now, Zoser, I know I've offered you any Jack that you'd like for a sig. The offer's still open, btw. You can have the fishing gif, too, if you'd like.

When you're replying to a post, if you click on the little yellow icon that looks like a picture that will open a pop up window for you to add a picture. You have to enter the URL (address where the picture is stored) of the image that you want to use. Since you don't have a photobucket, you will have to use the URL to my photobucket.

This is the fishing URL.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../SJfishing.gif

To edit your signature, go to your control panel. Click on edit signature. The way you change it is the same as a post. You click on the image icon and add the URL and save.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*squee* I've collected the whole set of smileys ^_^

Ohhhh, How about a 'bite me' one? *wags tail*

This one?

This one makes me think of 'Row, row, row your boat' not sure whether it's suitable for converting though.

And this one isn't actually a serious suggestion, Mala, I'm just amusing myself with the concept of that being Jack *grin*

Comment

*drooling over the Jack map*
                  Okay well since nobody wants to claim his feet then, I'll be happy to grab them too (especially if he's going to run around scruffy n barefoot a la Paradise Lost).

And what about his ears?

And if we're talking accessories may I have his dog tags (squee) they go with his collarbone so nicely.

And since I'm being greedy, how about the white vest he had on in the Threads bedroom scene?

And *blink* I'm shocked nobody has nabbed him in his dress blues!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                    *squee* I've collected the whole set of smileys ^_^

Ohhhh, How about a 'bite me' one? *wags tail*

This one?

This one makes me think of 'Row, row, row your boat' not sure whether it's suitable for converting though.

And this one isn't actually a serious suggestion, Mala, I'm just amusing myself with the concept of that being Jack *grin*
                    LOL, Rune, you've been busy! I'll do the BITE ME and try the tub. With the animated gifs, the fewer frames the easier.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you - if I screwed up let me know.
                      Try putting [IMG] and [/IMG] on the ends of the URL. I think that will fix it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        LOL, Rune, you've been busy! I'll do the BITE ME and try the tub. With the animated gifs, the fewer frames the easier.
                        (((Mala))) BITE ME would be great thank you.

The others were really just my mind going off on it's own happy little Jack-fuelled loop but if you're going to try the tub one I'm going to be one happy bunny indeed!

Comment

testing testing testing

sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                            testing testing testing

I did it! I have the S/J ship in my photobucket!
                            sigpic
                            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

My son upgrade the computer a bit over the holidays so I have a different keyboard (AGAIN) to get used to, so please excuse typos. I also lost all of the pictures I had of Jack (and anything else I had) downloaded on the computer. Now I will have to see about getting Jack back and into my bucket.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                                *drooling over the Jack map*
                                Okay well since nobody wants to claim his feet then, I'll be happy to grab them too (especially if he's going to run around scruffy n barefoot a la Paradise Lost).

And what about his ears?

And if we're talking accessories may I have his dog tags (squee) they go with his collarbone so nicely.

And since I'm being greedy, how about the white vest he had on in the Threads bedroom scene?

And *blink* I'm shocked nobody has nabbed him in his dress blues!
                                I was going to add bare feet for the gals who like them, especially in Paradise Lost. But no one said anything. They're OK, but not my thing, overall.

I do love his ears. I know I've had this conversation with some GGs a long time ago. I think that he has PERFECTLY shaped ears...

Oh yes, the dog tags! And the white vest (some call them 'wifebeaters', here - think Marlon Brando: "STELLA!!" )...

As for dress blues - I just assume EVERYONE likes him in his dress blues (I'll add it anyway).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X