This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Just looking at his long, lanky body fills me with non-PG thoughts......

Oh yeah! I'd like to say ......and .......and
    sigpic

Comment

I've given myself a belated New Year's resolution. No more ranting. I've done it enough, I've made my points, so now it's time to change focus. I'm not turning into ms. positive, more like ms. resigned.

Or reclined! It's kind of mild today in NYC.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Warning! You are now about to read major technical medical words.

I took your advice and decided to visit my doctor about my knee....after my fall in the snow two weeks ago. ( Try to stay awake, you in the back row!) She kept trying to poke my leg ( ) and I kept moving backwards. It's just as well it's my knee that's injured so I can't actually move too much, or it would have ended up with the doctor chasing me around the room! Anyway (and here's the medical stuff!),she says I've damaged all the tissue that surrounds the bone and have probably got a small fracture. She sent me for x-rays, and gave me lots and lots of nice painkillers, and told me to rest my leg and see her again next week. This means I'm officially off work.
        Now, you all know what a dedicated teacher I am , so you can imagine how devastated I am at having to take the week off work!

Where's Dr. Jack when you need him?

*passes out tissues to everyone after such a sob story*
        Hope you're feeling better.
        But just think you and Jack could dicuss you knees - even compare them -perhaps mutual massages - all strictly medical of course.
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          *looks around* Huh? Whaaat?
          Hey you! Wake up!
          Utterly and totally devestated!
          You know me so well. I'm a true professional!
          Ummmm Mala already sent him over my way to treat an undiagnosed malady.....
          *sniff* *whimper* But I need him.

*sniffles* I don't know if I can take the sorrow and suffering!!!
          There, there...it'll be okay.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
            Hope you're feeling better.
            But just think you and Jack could dicuss you knees - even compare them -perhaps mutual massages - all strictly medical of course.
            Sounds like a plan!
            sigpic

Comment

Just looking at his long, lanky body fills me with non-PG thoughts......

Ohhhhh, I'm not so much filled with them as they're overflowing outta my ears.

Just imagine sharing that chair with him *trails off into dreamland*

Comment

Originally Posted by dipsofjazz

I took your advice and decided to visit my doctor about my knee....after my fall in the snow two weeks ago. ( Try to stay awake, you in the back row!) She kept trying to poke my leg ( ) and I kept moving backwards. It's just as well it's my knee that's injured so I can't actually move too much, or it would have ended up with the doctor chasing me around the room! Anyway (and here's the medical stuff!),she says I've damaged all the tissue that surrounds the bone and have probably got a small fracture. She sent me for x-rays, and gave me lots and lots of nice painkillers, and told me to rest my leg and see her again next week. This means I'm officially off work.
                Now, you all know what a dedicated teacher I am , so you can imagine how devastated I am at having to take the week off work!

Where's Dr. Jack when you need him?

*passes out tissues to everyone after such a sob story*
                (((((Bev)))) I'm glad you went to the doctor after all, I guess on the whole it could have been a lot worse but even still it's no fun. Hope the pain eases off soon.

I prescribe a warm Jack compress and don't forget to keep your fluid intake up too

Comment

Mala, thank you for posting that lucious lip on the Thunk thread, I am now one happy hussy tonight ^_^

Comment

I love your Scottish accent when you say hirpling! I'll soon have you all talking like me!
                    Hirpling??? I've been away too long! *sob*

sigpic
                    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Sorry about your knee, Bev! Wish I could take about a month's sick leave. I need to come up with some malady that will give me reason to take off and indulge in lots of Jack therapy but isn't too painful. Any ideas?

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        I've given myself a belated New Year's resolution. No more ranting. I've done it enough, I've made my points, so now it's time to change focus. I'm not turning into ms. positive, more like ms. resigned.

Or reclined! It's kind of mild today in NYC.

ship sistah
                        OY!!! I just read the spoilers for Season 10 on the GateWorld front page.... I just have to re-post my take on this stupidity...

I don't rant per se, but I do make things to help ease the pain...

Last edited by Mala50; 11 January 2006, 04:10 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                          Hirpling??? I've been away too long! *sob*
                          Don't worry, it's all part of my devious plan to have everyone here talking Scots. Hirpling means to limp or hobble (which is what I'm doing at the moment). While I'm on a roll....the word for cry (sob) in Scotland is 'greet'. I was greeting when I fell. Of course, to talk with a proper Scots accent, you have to use a glottal stop...or as I say it..glo-al stop! Here are some good Scots words for you all to learn!

*There will be a test*
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't worry, it's all part of my devious plan to have everyone here talking Scots. Hirpling means to limp or hobble (which is what I'm doing at the moment). While I'm on a roll....the word for cry (sob) in Scotland is 'greet'. I was greeting when I fell. Of course, to talk with a proper Scots accent, you have to use a glottal stop...or as I say it..glo-al stop! Here are some good Scots words for you all to learn!

*There will be a test*
                            I know some Scots words: aye, wee, lass, haggis (heehee!) I bet you fell because you were waving your drumsticks at the mosquitos!

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Sorry about your knee, Bev!
                              Thanks.

Wish I could take about a month's sick leave. I need to come up with some malady that will give me reason to take off and indulge in lots of Jack therapy but isn't too painful. Any ideas?
                              Hmmm...let me think. Perhaps if you say you are having serious withdrawal pains (from lack of Jack) you may get some time off to recover. Of course, none of us will ever recover from this ailment. *sigh*
                              sigpic

Comment

OY!!! I just read the spoilers for Season 10 on the GateWorld front page.... I just have to re-post my take on this stupidity...

I don't rant per se, but I do make things to help ease the pain...

All that does sound a bit complicated, doesn't it? I don't mind Vala that much in limited doses, but I don't want to see her (season 10 spoiler)
                                Spoiler:
                                become a regular (or a member of SG1!!!). It will be like having Urgo on every week.

sigpic
                                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Working...
                                X