• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my favorite dress blues pics...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      I do love his ears. I know I've had this conversation with some GGs a long time ago. I think that he has PERFECTLY shaped ears...

Oh yes, the dog tags! And the white vest (some call them 'wifebeaters', here - think Marlon Brando: "STELLA!!" )...
      His ears are rather nice aren't they

I seem to vaguely recall hearing about 'wifebeaters' ... darn it, this trans-atlantic clothing thing can be so confusing, tank tops are something associated with the 70s here (like sleeveless sweaters usually in garish patterns knitted by your grandma) I much prefer the US version (thinking of the Mac tanktop pic) although here that's called a vest ... and don't get me started on pants

Originally posted by BlueIris
      Now I will have to see about getting Jack back and into my bucket.
      I started giggling when I read that, I think I've had too much coffee, but Yay, you have a PB account, hope it fills up fast ^^

Comment

A perfect ear...

sigpic

Comment

One of my favorite dress blues pics...
          (((Mala))) Ohhhh yeah ....

*peanut brain filling with ideas* ... 'nuff said

Comment

Originally posted by Rune

I seem to vaguely recall hearing about 'wifebeaters' ... darn it, this trans-atlantic clothing thing can be so confusing, tank tops are something associated with the 70s here (like sleeveless sweaters usually in garish patterns knitted by your grandma) I much prefer the US version (thinking of the Mac tanktop pic) although here that's called a vest ... and don't get me started on pants
            That's so funny... What I think of as vests are "sleeveless sweaters usually in garish patterns knitted by your grandma"... And tank tops are sleeveless cotton knit shirts...

*drool*
            sigpic

Comment

That's so funny... What I think of as vests are "sleeveless sweaters usually in garish patterns knitted by your grandma"... And tank tops are sleeveless cotton knit shirts...

Oh ... my ... god ... look at those arms ... collarbone ... bare skin ... I think I'm dehydrating through drool-overload

((((Mala))) He's just too hot. (And I love the way he says 'hot' too)

Comment

Jack Map List Update

Eyes: SS, Mala, Critter, Rune, C7, Ivy, Jynjyr, Bev, QE
                Eyebrows: Rune, Jynjyr, Bev, QE
                Ears: Rune, Mala
                Sticky-up hair: Bev, Critter, Rune, Ivy, Jynjyr, QE
                Lips: ship sistah; Rune, SS, Critter, C7, Ivy, Jynjyr, Bev, QE
                Chin: Mala, Jynjyr, Bev, QE
                Tongue: Rune, SS, Jynjyr, Bev, QE
                Neck/Throat: Mala, Critter, Jynjyr, Bev, QE
                Collarbone: Rune, Ivy, Jynjyr, Bev, QE
                Face: blueiris, Critter, Jynjyr, Rune, Bev, QE
                Arms: Mala, Rune, Critter, Ivy, Siler, Jynjyr, Bev, QE
                Hands/Fingers: blueiris, Rural, SG1Happy, SS, Critter, Rune, C7, Ivy, Siler, jafacakes, Jynjyr, Bev, QE
                Back: Mala, blueiris, Rune, Jynjyr, Bev, QE
                Thighs: Rune, Bev, QE
                Bare Feet: Rune
                Rear: Jynjyr, Critter, C7, Siler, Bev, QE
                Voice: QE, Rune
                Dress Blues: EVERYONE
                Leather: Mala, Critter, Bev
                Boonie Hat: Siler, Ivy, Bev
                Backwards Hat: Critter
                Nerdy glasses/goggles: blueiris
                Dog tags: Rune, Mala
                Desert Camos: Rune, Ivy
                Black t-shirt: Rune, Mala, Ivy
                Brief Candle Sheet: SS, Mala
                Fireman Jack uniform: Ivy
                Yellow shirt: blueiris, Mala
                White vest/undershirt: Rune, Mala
                Non-PG Zones (his 'what?'): Siler, Critter, blueiris, Jynjyr, Bev, QE
                ALL of the above: Zoser

Blue=NEW additions
                sigpic

Comment

Now, Zoser, I know I've offered you any Jack that you'd like for a sig. The offer's still open, btw. You can have the fishing gif, too, if you'd like.

When you're replying to a post, if you click on the little yellow icon that looks like a picture that will open a pop up window for you to add a picture. You have to enter the URL (address where the picture is stored) of the image that you want to use. Since you don't have a photobucket, you will have to use the URL to my photobucket.

This is the fishing URL.
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../SJfishing.gif

To edit your signature, go to your control panel. Click on edit signature. The way you change it is the same as a post. You click on the image icon and add the URL and save.
                  Hmmmm...looks like we're about to have another test.
                  sigpic

Comment

I started giggling when I read that, I think I've had too much coffee, but Yay, you have a PB account, hope it fills up fast ^^
                    I was sitting here trying to remember Jack wearing a vest in Threads.
                    When I think vests, I think cowboys! Hunky, thunky cowboys.

*darned keyboard*
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I want a standing ovation - wait a minute, let's see if it works.
                      Mala, if this is not to your liking in any way let me know and I will change it.
                      Last edited by Zoser; 13 January 2006, 10:53 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                      My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

*drooling over the Jack map*
                        Okay well since nobody wants to claim his feet then, I'll be happy to grab them too (especially if he's going to run around scruffy n barefoot a la Paradise Lost).

And what about his ears?

And if we're talking accessories may I have his dog tags (squee) they go with his collarbone so nicely.

And since I'm being greedy, how about the white vest he had on in the Threads bedroom scene?

And *blink* I'm shocked nobody has nabbed him in his dress blues!
                        Hey! leave some for the rest of us!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh ... my ... god ... look at those arms ... collarbone ... bare skin ... I think I'm dehydrating through drool-overload

((((Mala))) He's just too hot. (And I love the way he says 'hot' too)
                          You know, Rune, I have two other pics like that (it's a series)... I've posted them before on the Thunk thread. I'll post them for you here, too.

BUT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE IT?!?
                          sigpic

Comment

Whooo thanks for the update, that is getting one seriously big list, but of course it is a seriously important subject isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                              I want a standing ovation - wait a minute, let's see if it works.
                              Mala, if this is not to you liking in any way let me know and I will change it.
                              Woohoo! Many congratulations on your signature. *have some cake*
                              sigpic

Comment

You know, Rune, I have two other pics like that (it's a series)... I've posted them before on the Thunk thread. I'll post them for you here, too.

BUT DO YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE IT?!?
                                YES!YES!YES!YES!YES!!!!

*trying in vain to blush*

Um, what I mean is I'm willing to try at least ... one must make sacrifices you know

Comment

Working...
                                X