This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueiris
    I don't remember anything about them. I would just like to have a Jack figure for the heck of having it.
    As for the SG-1 figures, the first one looks a little like Jack..in about 20 years. The second one looks like some actor I can't think of the name. Is the 3rd one Daniel? He looks more like the Daniel character from Wormhole Xtreme.

But again, I just want Jack for the heck of it. I just really want Jack!
    Hi Iris

I agree with you, I really want a Jack too I've been looking forward to the figures, I am surprised it took them this long to start making a series. Looks like there are two Jacks? Or is that second one a changeable outfit?

*waves to Mala*

Finally made it over here to say hi
    I love Jack O'Neill. That about covers it.

Glitz Gal
    http://www.ancientrealm.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Gotta go out for dinner with the boyz....see you later, I hope!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Jackrescue.jpg

I love INTENSE JACK... Especially this Jack as he comes to rescue me!

Ohhhhhhhh! I'm tempted to go out and get in trouble so I can get rescued.

sigpic
      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        Lucky you. Is it signed by all four SG-1?
        Yes it is. I did a happy dance on Christmas.

Shouldn't you be resting your digits or is it prescribed therapy to excercise your fingers by running them through the Colonel's hair?
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by glitzgal
          Hi Iris

I agree with you, I really want a Jack too I've been looking forward to the figures, I am surprised it took them this long to start making a series. Looks like there are two Jacks? Or is that second one a changeable outfit?

*waves to Mala*

Finally made it over here to say hi
          WELCOME TO MALA'S WORLD, GLITZGAL!!!

I'm glad you made it down here. I'm sure you'll recognize some of the gals from the Thunk thread.

Re the Jack action figures: there are actually going to be 3 of them: one Col. O'Neill, one Black Ops Jack and one General O'Neill (this will be a limited edition). They're supposed to be out in June/July 2006. You can order them now from some comic book and toy dealers.
          sigpic

Comment

He's just so damn handsome...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
              Congratulations! I ship for Rune and Mr. Rune!
              *giggling* ((((sugarshaker)))) thank you

Originally Posted by blueiris
              My daughter just left to go back to school, break over. I'm a sulky, weepy thing today.
              Awwww, (((BlueIris))) I hope you're feeling a little better now, my son's going on 16 and the coke bottles, coke cans, coke glasses, wrappers, dirty laundry, unmade bed scenario certainly struck a chord here. Add that to the 'ability' to only be able to communicate with adults in monosyllables (and grudging ones at that) yet a full expectation to be taxied round the back of beyond at unsociable hours to meet you with friends and that a money tree grows in our back yard it seems I have a slug here too ... actually I've thought worse when I've lost my rag but that's another story, he can be lovely ... sometimes

Originally posted by Mala
              Thanks for the lift, Rune. Btw, there is no O/T in MW. So, did Mr. Rune and you celebrate today?

Hmmmm, I'm trying to remember how long ago I met mine... forget about knowing the dae... It's been longer than 25 years, tho...

OK, re the Tibetan bracelet - I'll add to tho the list.
              (((Mala))) thank you for the bracelet addition. We managed to get away for a few hours although the blasted cell phone kept on ringing until he turned it off. We're going to wait till the weather warms up a bit and then have a weekend away somewhere to celebrate, something to look forward too anyway ^^
              Last edited by Rune; 19 January 2006, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                Yes it is. I did a happy dance on Christmas.

Shouldn't you be resting your digits or is it prescribed therapy to excercise your fingers by running them through the Colonel's hair?
                I would be doing a happy dance too.

It's very medicinal to run my fingers through Jacks hair, although it's not too good for my blood pressure!
                sigpic

Comment

Ooohhh....he is!.....What episode is this from?

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                    Rub-a-dub-dub
                    Jack's in the tub.
                    And in for a scrubbing is he!
                    With her brushes so tiny,
                    Mala polished him shiney. (I stayed pg)
                    Then into her world set him free!
                    *cackling gleefully* (((BlueIris)))

But by seven thirty
                    Bad Jack had got dirty,
                    So back in the tub he was thrown.
                    Mala got out her sponge,
                    And in she did plunge
                    Jack, a second good scrubbing was shown.

Comment

Don't you just LOVE that little smirk on Jack's face?!? I thought it looked familiar when I saw that they used it for one of the SG Magazine covers last year. Here's a close up that I made from a scan.

Ohhhh the smirk it goes with the sarcasm so eloquently *big honkin' ahhhhhhh*

Comment

*staring*
                        *cup of coffee going cold*
                        *dog outside yapping to be let in*
                        *still staring*
                        Jaaaaaaaack!

Comment

I would be doing a happy dance too.

It's very medicinal to run my fingers through Jacks hair, although it's not too good for my blood pressure!
                          Well you can breathe into his ear to get your blood pressure down you know, that's always very ... um ... helpful

Comment

He's just so damn handsome...

[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Jack2/2010_JackCU2.jpg[/IMG]
                            And just when I was thinking of having something sweet - there he was!!
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                              Well you can breathe into his ear to get your blood pressure down you know, that's always very ... um ... helpful
                              LOL! When I first read this I thought it said his blowing in her ear would bring it down! Must read slower next time!
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

That's his hair after I've been at it!
                                Hmmm... makes me think I need to make a little Jack doll to gift to Bev when I see her in November. With the most stickiest uppiest of stickyup hair of course.

See... then she could use that for stress relief. Anyone remember the fad a number of years ago where fake fur was glued on the eraser end of a pencil and when you rolled the pencil back and forth in between your hands the fur would wildly stick out. A stress relief pencil?

Well... see... a Jack that she can roll back and forth and it'll stick right up!
                                Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 19 January 2006, 04:51 PM.
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X