Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have another that's a portrait based on the Season 9 promo pics. Actually, I have several versions. This is one of them.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      God! Does he look handsome in his dress blues!!!

hello everyone
      Oh, yes he does...

Hiya, Poz! How are you?
      Last edited by Mala50; 14 December 2005, 12:07 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Fine and Dandy at the moment.

Just lurking around before heading off to bed and watch an episode or two. I have started my marathon "again'. I'm up to ep 3 in season 2.
        Ahhhh, the good ole days.
        Are you preparing any goodies for Shipmas day on Sunday? I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          I have another that's a portrait based on the Season 9 promo pics. Actually, I have several versions. This is one of them.
          http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....eply&p=4740935
          yummy! Oh Mala!! Never saw his hair look better

Off to bed with SugarJack's in my head See, I'm getting in the spirit!

Night!
          Last edited by SG1Poz; 12 December 2005, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
            Fine and Dandy at the moment.

Just lurking around before heading off to bed and watch an episode or two. I have started my marathon "again'. I'm up to ep 3 in season 2.
            Ahhhh, the good ole days.
            Are you preparing any goodies for Shipmas day on Sunday? I hope so
            Hmmm, I don't know if I can make it, but I'll try. I haven't had any good Sam and Jack thoughts lately. I'm still working on finishing my web site's ALWAYS section (the S/J dual piccy thingys)... Maybe if I get inspired, I'll make something up in time. Better start reading some good fanfics....

Let's see... Season 2, Episode 3.... Oh, it's Prisoners! That was an interesting one. Good team episode.
            sigpic

Comment

okay I have held off but THIS.....THIS deserves a...........

SLURP!!!!!!
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Yikes! Now I've got that song stuck in my head...
                OK, as I said, I've been playing with my pics lately - mainly because I'm kind of tired of just plain capping, but also because I miss the old team. I miss Jack and Sam. I just miss Jack, period.
                So I got to thinking, what would RDA/Jack's promo pic look like if he had received his promotion and stayed as a part time cast member for Season 9? Here's a total Mala Special manip for my fantasy Season 9...
                Page 2! .........Anyways, Mala I hope you get "bored" more often. He looks so good in that uniform!

My LJ

Comment

Mala - your DPTs are a present in themselves

(((Mala)))

Personally I'm working in a ship fic and some festive graphics
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    okay I have held off but THIS.....THIS deserves a...........

SLURP!!!!!!
                    *offers Tame a bib or two*

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                      Why thanks for asking siler.....we aren't expecting too much snow right here. As usual we are on the line between snow and sleet/ice so it could go either way. We may get an inch or two or we may get four or so. I'll just take what I can get. ShimmeringStar is up north a bit from me so she always brags on about her snow...but I think she just wants to get my goat!!!!!
                      We did have about 4 inches. Most of it is still on the ground too. Temps haven't been much above freezing since the end of November.... *brrrrrrrr* And they're predicting ice for Thursday... (don't like icy roads for sure...)

And yes M.... you didn't know Critter does have a goat? Y'know the saying 'married to the old goat?' LOL! Just kiddin' Critter! (But I know old goat is something my Mom has always called poor old Dad.)
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...eillS9mala.jpg
                        They won't let me 'green' you for this - it is soooo hot. (I'm much too old and sedate to say 'hot' but it was my first reaction after I started breathing again. 'Slurp' was my other reaction but that was just too embarassing.)
                        sigpic
                        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

I've done something to my computer display...the screen's on it's side...how do I right it?????

I mean the resolution btw...not the actual monitor!

I leaned on the keyboard and th4e display suddenly went on it's side.
                          sigpic

Comment

PHEW!

Managed to fix it

Went onto the windows website...I was getting a sore neck!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi chums. Well, it's official...I have totally lost it! Talk about Senior Moments (and CRAFT moments!).
                              I was sitting in my house getting ready for my gig tonight, when I looked at the clock and thought I'd better hurry as I was going to be late. I jumped in the car and sped through the streets of Edinburgh, parked, and burst through the door into the pub. I have to say that I did wonder a bit at the strange looks I got, but I'm sure you realize that I get them quite a lot! It was only when I realized that there was nobody else in the pub that I recognised, that I thought something was wrong. *sigh* I looked at my watch, to find I was an hour early for the gig. I turned around and left the pub, hoping nobody noticed this demented woman bursting through the door with a banjo strapped to her back.
                              I seem to have lost the power to read the time now! Maybe it was all happening in an alternate universe!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Hi chums. Well, it's official...I have totally lost it! Talk about Senior Moments (and CRAFT moments!).
                                I was sitting in my house getting ready for my gig tonight, when I looked at the clock and thought I'd better hurry as I was going to be late. I jumped in the car and sped through the streets of Edinburgh, parked, and burst through the door into the pub. I have to say that I did wonder a bit at the strange looks I got, but I'm sure you realize that I get them quite a lot! It was only when I realized that there was nobody else in the pub that I recognised, that I thought something was wrong. *sigh* I looked at my watch, to find I was an hour early for the gig. I turned around and left the pub, hoping nobody noticed this demented woman bursting through the door with a banjo strapped to her back.
                                I seem to have lost the power to read the time now! Maybe it was all happening in an alternate universe!
                                LOL! I can imagine the looks on pub's occupants . My kid's music teacher had a saying. " To be early, is to be on time, To be on time, is to be late. To be late, is to be dead meat!" The students took him in jest of course.
                                Hey where do you get you strings? Oh never mind, I see you are not on this continent LOL! I need new strings for my 5 string. Our local bluegrass shop up and left town. I'll check on-line Happy pickin!

Comment

Working...
                                X