Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheee, managed to find 5 mins to pop in, hope everyone is managing to hang in there, I haven't mauled anyone yet but it's been a close run thing

Hope you all find time to relax and see you in 2006

Have a smoochie on Jack

Happy holidays and a peaceful, prosperous & RDA-filled new year.
    BB
    xoxox
    Rune

Comment

Hi chums. I haven't been able to visit here too much lately, as I've been up to here (yes, there!) with all the school concerts, my gigs etc. Plus the slowness of Gateworld was preventing me from having a quick thunk.
      I have a wee bit of time now after doing some shopping. I went out this morning to buy a loaf of bread, and spent just under £50! That's one hell of a loaf! I got home and had to have a cup of tea to recover. (I'll hit the booze a wee bit later! )

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and hope you all have a wonderful time. Take care. xxxx
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
        [center]To all the MWers, Jack Thunkers, and S/J Shippers:

Feliz Navidad

Yukpa, Nitak Hollo Chito
        Nadelik looan na looan blethen noweth
        Mitho Makosi Kesikansi
        Sretan Bozic
        Prejeme Vam Vesele Vanoce a stastny Novy Rok
        Glædelig Jul
        Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
        (inupik) Jutdlime pivdluarit ukiortame pivdluaritlo!
        Zalig Kerstfeest en Gelukkig nieuw jaar
        Joyeux Noel
        Kala Christouyenna!
        Mele Kalikimaka
        Mo'adim Lesimkha. Chena tova
        Kellemes Karacsonyi unnepeket
        Gledileg Jol
        Selamat Hari Natal
        Idah Saidan Wa Sanah Jadidah
        Nollaig Shona Dhuit, or Nodlaig mhaith chugnat
        Buone Feste Natalizie
        Sung Tan Chuk Ha
        Merry Keshmish
        God Jul, or Gledelig Jul
        Maligayan Pasko!
        Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia or Boze Narodzenie
        Feliz Natal
        Sarbatori vesele
        Pozdrevlyayu s prazdnikom Rozhdestva is Novim Godom
        God Jul and (Och) Ett Gott Nytt År
        Noeliniz Ve Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun
        Srozhdestvom Kristovym
        Chung Mung Giang Sinh
        Nadolig Llawen
        Cestitamo Bozic

Merry Christmas

Sorry if I left anyone out.
        Thank you, blueiris!

That's how it's said in Hawaiian!

Mele Kalikimaka, MWers!
        Last edited by Mala50; 24 December 2005, 07:54 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Mala50; 27 December 2005, 04:26 AM.
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Holidays!

Hope everyone has a safe Holiday weekend.

My LJ

Comment

Incase I'm not here tomorrow, hope you all have a very Merry Christmas

Suz
              xxxxx
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Just poping in from my lurkdom to wish you all a Happy Christmas [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Now I have that song from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation when Clark is staring out the window wondering what it would be like to have that pool. This random thought will also bring Mala's World back up to page one and above some rather....uh...*interesting* threads.

Comment

got bored...hope the S/J shippers here will likey

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...tes-Poster.jpg
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                      Was hearing on this morning on the radio that they're reporting many people in NYC are cancelling holiday parties, tourist travel, etc. because of the transit strike. Has it affected you much M? (Or sacme, if you're lurking around?)
                      a week later...

Yeah, I lost a couple of promo jobs because of the strike. I was making a few extra bucks going to bars/restaurants offereing free drinks and giveaways and one was canceled and the other I was unable to get to because of the strike. One was not too far from your area, Mala. Ever hear of Morans? (I know, it sounds like a joke)
                      Last edited by sacme; 26 December 2005, 08:00 PM.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                        a week later...

Yeah, I lost a couple of promo jobs because of the strike. I was making a few extra bucks going to bars/restaurants offereing free drinks and giveaways and one was canceled and the other I was unable to get to because of the strike. One was not too far from your area, Mala. Ever hear of Morans? (I know, it sounds like a joke)
                        (((ship sistah))) So sorry to hear that you lost some work because of the strike. Were these holiday gigs? Btw, the only Moran's I've heard of down here is Edward Moran's - it's on the west side in the WFC.
                        Last edited by Mala50; 27 December 2005, 04:52 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jafacakes
                          Just poping in from my lurkdom to wish you all a Happy Christmas
                          http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...mh/santa34.gif
                          Thanks for delurking, jafacakes. It's nice to see you visiting MW again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Don't have much time to play today, so I'll just post the last one in my series of fantasy Season 9 manips. This is Major General Jack O'Neill looking fine in his leather jacket... As for Landry - what can I say? He just doesn't.

Last edited by Mala50; 27 December 2005, 07:26 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Just because I'm in the mood for a big post-holiday THUNK!!!

Are you ready, MWers?!? I know you've all seen a lot of these pics from Shades of Grey, but this one is one of my own all-time favorite caps.....

Pssst! Zoser - THIS is the definition of boinkalicious....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                Just because I'm in the mood for a big post-holiday THUNK!!!

Are you ready, MWers?!? I know you've all seen a lot of these pics from Shades of Grey, but this one is one of my own all-time favorite caps.....

Pssst! Zoser - THIS is the definition of boinkalicious....
                                Oh, Mala!! Shades of Grey is my favorite episode and that is one delicious picture!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X