This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    Thank you, SS!! Great poem. I like the idea of the 'casual guy' making housecalls. So I decided to manip a Dr. Jack in white for those times when he's on call!

LOL! Nice! I'd forgotten he was all in white in that episode!

And y'know, even if he arrived nice and tidy in white... he *coughs* sure isn't going to leave that way!

Hmmmm I don't have too many caps scrubbed up from OoM...

Jack: "Sam!"
    Sam: "Soooorreeee I forgot!"
    Jack: "I'm only Dr. Jack when we're alone... Nurse Sam."
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Hi Mala! how's it going today! I'm so proud of myself! I'll have done what most think is impossible!!
      I can watch my music vids on my big screen! Yea Me!!

This blonde isn't so dumb after all La la la!

Comment

Dial-up is kiling me, but hopefully by tonight I'll have cable internet service... I have bunch of new stuff to share, but posting takes too much time and I actually have to do some work... I'm going to try to post some now and if it's not too slow I'll keep going....

FYI: There are new MGM/SciFi HQ promo pix of Season 9 episodes available on http://sg.emedian.net/. There are S9 cast photos and episode galleries including shots from some upcoming episodes. [See the threads in the Season 9 section - ex., http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20707.]

Anyway, under the Avalon and Origin sections I found a few promo shots of RDA/Jack that I haven't seen before. The originals are BIG (1450 pixels) if you want them. However, I've resized, color-corrected and scrubbed them for myself and for Mala's World. The pix of Jack in dress blues in the hospital have been around for a while. Here are all of them (please don't repost on the Thunk thread - I'll do it myself when I have a faster connection later today or tomorrow):

9.01 AVALON PT.1
        Last edited by Mala50; 01 December 2005, 02:09 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Dial-up is kiling me, but hopefully by tonight I'll have cable internet service... I have bunch of new stuff to share, but posting takes too much time and I actually have to do some work... I'm going to try to post some now and if it's not too slow I'll keep going....

FYI: There are new MGM/SciFi HQ promo pix of Season 9 episodes available on http://sg.emedian.net/. There are S9 cast photos and episode galleries including shots from some upcoming episodes. [See the threads in the Season 9 section - ex., http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=20707.]

Anyway, under the Avalon and Origin sections I found a few promo shots of RDA/Jack that I haven't seen before. The originals are BIG (1450 pixels) if you want them. However, I've resized, color-corrected and scrubbed them for myself a for Mala's World. The pix of Jack in dress blues in the hospital have been around for a while. Here are all of them (please don't repost on the Thunk thread - I'll do it myself when I have a faster connection later today or tomorrow):
          http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply....ly&p=4710241nd
          So sorry to read about your Dial-up. I thought that dinosaur was long gone...*kidding*

I would never repost without your permission. I saw those season 9 caps last night. Sam looks awesome and back in soldier mode. I wonder what that hand was doing on Mitchell's arm?

Comment

Originally Posted by ShimmeringStar
            Oh Doctor Jack.
            Paging Doctor Jack!
            House call,
            Scotland first.
            And don’t forget that stop in NYC,
            Before heading down Florida-way!

Doctor Jack
            Yes, I dare say he’d be quite a sight
            Dressed head to toe, all in white…
            But doing house calls and being on the fly
            He’d likely just be a casual guy…
            Not a doc to stand on formality
            Comfy clothes worn for his hussies to see...

Doctor Jack
            Believing in humor to cure all ills.
            And remember those things that give us the chills
            Ah now… what I mean’s the power of touch
            With those nice long fingers, never too much…

Doctor Jack
            Please come back,
            Oh doc who looks so fine
            Rush back for your hussies are in line,
            Feeling faint and not so great
            Hurry now, don’t be late!

Nice Poem Shimmer. J Doc O’Neill Hmmm Jack looked yummy in his white firemans' uniform tooJ

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

9.03 ORIGIN

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hiya Mala and Worlders....don't have too much time but wanted to stop in and say hello. Not even time to lurk these days....except now for a few.

Mala....as always, thanks for the wonderful Jacks.

SS.....Doctor Jack, I feel a sniffle coming on!!!

As for the rest of you, I haven't taken the time to look yet...probably won't be on my chair by the time I'm finished anyway.

xoxoxo
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

GW seems a bit faster this morning or maybe I've become more patient...

I've been playing with Jack pix again. I really like this one in sepia...

mmmmmm.....me lickie eerrrrrrrrr I mean me likie!!!!!
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

(((SHIP SISTAH!!))) It's good to see you again.

Bev has a signed pic that she bought at GABIT. And one of these days she's going to scan and share it here with us....

Right, Bev?
                                ....and we're waiting.....
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X