This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm...me?

I got drunk Friday night at my works night out...I ended up paying the sink a visit at 4.30 am!

Not as bad as my boss though...she ended up in the local night club (where all the below 20yrs idiots go) trying to get off with the bouncer! The other managers had to drag her out! My boss is older than everyone here by about a decade!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Here's a funny Maybourne Ficlet for ya!

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Intel_Fa...=31&st=0&#last
      sigpic

Comment

Why thank you Suekay. I must say that my hubs has been reading the fics that you and Mishy wrote and he likes them.

It sounds like you could use a hug too so..... ((((((((((((((Suekay)))))))))))))))

Originally posted by sueKay
        *delurks*

(((((((((((((((((((((SGT SILER))))))))))))))))))))))))

Hope everything's better soon!!! You sound like you're having a bad time of it!

*relurks*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Hey! Is this a new game we're playing...*delurks*... *relurks*...*delurks*...*relurks*...Hmmm..what else are we supposed to do?

I know a lot of good games, but I am afraid that copious amounts of drink is involved! Kiwi and Meimei should like these!! hehehehehe!
          You've got my attention as well.

Comment

Thanks for the hug Siler!

I left the forum for more reasons than were made public...unfortunately, I've lost a lot of friends over it.

Oh well...spilt milk.
            sigpic

Comment

You're quite welcome!

Originally posted by sueKay
              Thanks for the hug Siler!

I left the forum for more reasons than were made public...unfortunately, I've lost a lot of friends over it.

Oh well...spilt milk.

Comment

As much as this may seem like a *lurk* *delurk* moment, I just wanted to come back one last time to post a few screencaps as a tribute to RDA and General Jack O'Neill.

Here are the opening credits of Stargate SG-1 Season 8 starring Richard Dean Anderson in his final season as the series lead:

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

awwww, makes me nostalgic and sad

Tomorrow is a big day for me! I'm going to print out the caps I scrubbed *beams proudly* Altho i never did figure out that unsharpen mask thing to my satisfaction - ie, it really didn't seem to help much, even when I slid it all the way to either end.
                      Lucky they were really good caps to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        awwww, makes me nostalgic and sad

Tomorrow is a big day for me! I'm going to print out the caps I scrubbed *beams proudly* Altho i never did figure out that unsharpen mask thing to my satisfaction - ie, it really didn't seem to help much, even when I slid it all the way to either end.
                        Lucky they were really good caps to begin with
                        I know, it makes me sad, too. I just can't imagine not seeing RDA as the first name and person you see before the title... *sigh* I have to say I was a bit taken aback when I saw the new promo for Season 9. THAT is not SG1 as far as I'm concerned. "A new team" just doesn't sit right. Anyway, it got me to thinking about what the new credits are going to be like and I decided to capture RDA for the last time as a series regular...

Anyway, on to happier thoughts! Congrats on becoming a scrubber! Let me know how they turn out!
                        Last edited by Mala50; 28 March 2005, 07:58 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Some final favorites of mine:

4.10 Beneath the Surface

sigpic

Comment

4.11 Point of No Return

sigpic

Comment

7.22 Lost City (part 2)

sigpic

Comment