This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    i'm almost certain that it was these pics that inspired at least one of my affinity fics, that 'if only' one for jack. just looking at the pictures, the story popped into my head. your creativity is very inspiratinal, mala, in fact you've inspired quite a lot of my fics with your screencaps of the perfect shippy moment, so thank you for that
    Thanks for all the laughs and all the squees, Michelle! I hope things are going well for you. I know you've been busy IRL...

And well, since you're here, I just thought I'd post this one for you... Notice how she's trying hard not to look down his jacket...

3.01 Into the Fire
    sigpic

Comment

I just watched Marimba's new video and all I can say is

WOW!!!!!
      Absolutely wonderful! BRAVO!!! *wipes tears from eyes*

Comment

Oh, one of my favorite episodes was on tonight - PARADISE LOST. I have a bunch of caps I made from RDA's Video Diary. It had a behind the scenes look at the filming of that episode and a funny bit with him listening to his cell phone theme. http://www.freewebs.com/rdapix/RDAVideoDiary.htm

For some reason, MGM didn't include this video on their US Season 6 DVD sets...

Last edited by Mala50; 21 February 2005, 04:41 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

RDA's Video Diary - Behind the scenes of 6.15 Paradise Lost

sigpic

Comment

One more....

Last edited by Mala50; 21 February 2005, 08:57 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              Oh, one of my favorite episodes was on tonight - PARADISE LOST. I have a bunch of caps I made from RDA's Video Diary. It had a behind the scenes look at the filming of that episode and a funny bit with him listening to his cell phone theme. http://www.freewebs.com/rdapix/RDAVideoDiary.htm

For some reason, MGM didn't include this video on their US Season 6 DVD sets...

I always get angry when I'm reminded of this. I want my RDAvideoDiary!

And hello everyone. I'm helping my son with his Romeo and Juliet poster.
              sigpic
              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                (((((marimba))))Thank you for passing on the info it will be great news if he had ...I don't think I could watch season 9 without Jack really ..He is the soul of the show

Are you still hooked on Alias ?!!! Do you know when season 4 starts in the US ?!!

Caty
                Actually, we will get ep 8 of S4 of Alias this Weds! And it's really good this year! Lots of new twists As for if I'm still hooked...Oh Yeah!
                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

2.09 Secrets
                  sigpic

Comment

Siler! I just wanted to let you know that I downloaded your video and I thought it was a lot of fun! Very good first effort! Keep them coming. Thanks for sharing!
                    Oh, yes! Wasn't it great? Of course I got to see it before most of you hussies But I won't rub it in...too much

Great Job, Siler!!! Enjoyed it thoroughly!

Comment

(((RURAL)))

Well, I was going to post this for you today and I don't know if you'll be back to see it or not, but this is an extreme scrub (a lot of work done) of one of your favorite promo pix.

Well, even if she doesn't come back, Mala, I know *I* like it!!! Of course, I'm not the keeper of the thunk or anything, just a lowly hussy, but I hope my opinion still counts for something

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                        I always get angry when I'm reminded of this. I want my RDAvideoDiary!

And hello everyone. I'm helping my son with his Romeo and Juliet poster.
                        Hello! I haven't bought Season 7, so I'm assuming that they didn't include it on that set? Rat b**stards!

Romeo and Juliet... need some inspiration?

I knew there was something way back in Season 1...

1.17 Solitudes
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                          Oh, yes! Wasn't it great? Of course I got to see it before most of you hussies But I won't rub it in...too much

Great Job, Siler!!! Enjoyed it thoroughly!
                          Thank you Marimba.

Comment

Mala is a beautiful name! Does it mean anything?

Comment

MARIMBA! I LOVE your latest video! (I love Seal, too).

Just a warning for those who are avoiding spoilers, it has Season 8 clips. But download it and watch it when you're ready! It's well worth waiting for!
                              http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

I'm not sure if you saw this one when I posted it a while ago, but I think he looked GREAT in

8.14 Full Alert
                              Oh my, my, my. I am afraid I missed that one but feel free to repost any old gorgeous pic of him you want. You have my blessing

Glad you liked the vid Put up another one for those of you hussies that are going down the Shep/Weir trail--"Lights" by Journey They've got their own page. It's not much yet (no help from Mala *sniff*), but I'm getting there

Speaking of hussies, I totally missed you guys this morning. I popped on to another thread and was going to greet the group with "Good Morning Hussies!" when I suddenly realized that that might not be as appreciated! It was a sad moment *sniff*.

Comment

Originally posted by fair_nymph
                                Mala is a beautiful name! Does it mean anything?
                                Welcome, fair_nymph! Well, mala in Spanish means "bad"... but I don't think that the SG-1 writers meant it that way. I picked that screen name after I saw a character I enjoyed in Season 7's BIRTHRIGHT (see my post #3800 ).

We've been talking about how we chose our GW names - care to share your story?

Anyway, in case you're wondering what this thread is about, I cap/create and post pictures and graphics of Richard Dean Anderson/Jack O'Neill and Sam and Jack, so if either or both of those subjects are of interest, stick around and take a look!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X