Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    How comes there are no pics of you?

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
      How comes there are no pics of you?
      LOL! Cos I'm booooring Actually I just haven't got around to those ones yet....
      Was babysitting best friends 4 yr old all day, then best friend and I were packing my stuff up - to go to NZ, to go to best friends, and to be donated to whomever will take it.

ETA: OK, I finally got around to it I've only included photos with various guests, not other GW people as I haven't asked their permission
      Vancouver Con photos with Kiwigater
      Last edited by kiwigater; 29 April 2005, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Yay! What a lovely Dr. Kiwigater. Thanks for posting that because you're going home to NZ and we'll probably never get to "see" you again. *sniff* Bon voyage, and good luck in whatever you do!

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
          Yay! What a lovely Dr. Kiwigater. Thanks for posting that because you're going home to NZ and we'll probably never get to "see" you again. *sniff* Bon voyage, and good luck in whatever you do!
          ACK! erm, why on earth not?!? I plan to come "live" in GW until I find out about this job thingie. (well, after 3 weeks of craziness - other committments etc).
          Now that I've been to 2 cons I figure I'm doomed to go to more of them I'm already plotting and conniving to attend the next Vancouver con

Comment

ACK! erm, why on earth not?!? I plan to come "live" in GW until I find out about this job thingie. (well, after 3 weeks of craziness - other committments etc).
            Now that I've been to 2 cons I figure I'm doomed to go to more of them I'm already plotting and conniving to attend the next Vancouver con
            Woo Hoo! NZ just seems so faaaaaarr away that it feels as if you'll be far away even though you really won't be. Good thing we all have our home away from home right here.

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

In post-con recovery and avoiding the fact I'm leaving the country in 4 DAYS and haven't started packing...
              In case you missed it, I've put together a gallery of some photos from each of the panels at the Vancouver con
              Vancouver Con pics
              and now I really better go start making lists of things I have to get done...
              KIWI
              Have a good trip back home. Hope you managed to pack everything.
              And thanks for posting the photos, it's nice to put some faces to names and to see the stars in civies (and was MS nursing a hangover or is it just me?)

Comment

Heya!

Kiwi - who knows...I might see ya in Vancouver next year!!!!

I'm back! My computer copped it and went off to the repair shop...and returned...with no modem...so I don't have home internet access anymore

But never fear...that's what the Library and school are for!
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  Heya!

Kiwi - who knows...I might see ya in Vancouver next year!!!!

I'm back! My computer copped it and went off to the repair shop...and returned...with no modem...so I don't have home internet access anymore

But never fear...that's what the Library and school are for!
                  It is? You never find me sneaking into the library to use a computer to have a quick look at Gateworld...nope, not me...really...I mean it...not me...ever!
                  sigpic

Comment

I have access GW on hotel computers that is how much addicted I am. good thing they all had broad band

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                      It is? You never find me sneaking into the library to use a computer to have a quick look at Gateworld...nope, not me...really...I mean it...not me...ever!
                      That's where I am right now!

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

In post-con recovery and avoiding the fact I'm leaving the country in 4 DAYS and haven't started packing...
                        In case you missed it, I've put together a gallery of some photos from each of the panels at the Vancouver con
                        Vancouver Con pics
                        and now I really better go start making lists of things I have to get done...
                        Kiwi...thank you for the pics from the con....it looks everyone is having fun.

Comment

Just bringing my friend back up where she belongs.....
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Critter will help you clean up the place a bit. la la la la la la la la hums while dusting away

Comment

Thanks gatebee...it is a bit musty in here don't you thunk...errrrr, I mean think, don't you think????
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

you're right it does feel musty...opens window to air the place

Comment

Working...
                                X