This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    I'm just popping in here as we are precariously close to the bottom of page one, about to get lost in the wonders of page two, along with such memorable threads as "Not another S9 thread", "Rumours of the death of the VCR premature" and my favourite:"Your Elf/Hobbit name".
    OH MY! Thank you Bev. We don't want to be wallowing on the same page as the likes of those threads.

Comment

Dear GW shippers ,

HoneyMoon : day 2

PARIS

Having a lovely time in the city with lots of loving ..hehehehe

Love from Sam & Jack

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
        OH MY! Thank you Bev. We don't want to be wallowing on the same page as the likes of those threads.
        T'was an honour and a privilege!
        sigpic

Comment

Howdy folks!!!!!!

I've had an idea (yes I do get them occassionally)

Jack should have his own image tag...

instead of saying [IMG],

It should say [OMG!]

I'm gonna go back to lurking now...bye!

BTW...this is really strange...I'm in the ship thread and I don't actually know anyone!
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
            For a while I've thought it would be cool for people to tell how they chose the name they did. I bet there are some interesting stories out there. Many years ago I had a friend who collected antique sugar shakers and sugarshaker was her CB handle (see, I TOLD you it was a long time ago). She has since passed away, and I always thought that if I ever needed a "handle" I'd be sugarshaker in honor of her. GW gave me the perfect opportunity! How did you guys choose your names?
            Rural=The type of area I live in. I hate cities
            Star=first part of Stargate which is one of the biggest reasons I went online three years ago.

*shrugs* nothing fancy but I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
              I remember WAAAAY back when I was just lurking on Delphi and gals were discussing their favorite 'parts'. And the discussion came up about his hands and his feet...and then someone mentioned his neck...

And that's when I decided I HAD to delurk and chime in about how much I loved his neck and throat (especially that hollow)...

And well, the rest is history...

I saw a little while ago on the Thunk thread that someone thought that your sig was "weird"(?) because there was no face! (hey, I left his smile!) I guess they didn't get it that I was focusing on the neck... Of course, those of us with discerning taste, understand it!

Here's one from Stargate Atlantis THE RISING... I don't think I've put up many pix from that episode. RDA/Jack looked really good in that one....

He looked terrific. Thanks for the scrubs, Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                I don't know many people on the Ship thread either. But it's good to see you online! I'm glad you had time to come out and play today. I'm usually offline on the weekends, but since I'm phasing myself out of online fandom as Season 8 comes to an end, I decided I'd post away on MW until then.

This is so much fun seeing everyone together again! Now we have to get OZ out of her cave and find Rural...
                I do tend to hibernate quite a bit on the weekend. *waves to Marimba, Tasha and Tame* Nice to see you hussies! Tis indeed old home week!

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                  For a while I've thought it would be cool for people to tell how they chose the name they did. I bet there are some interesting stories out there. Many years ago I had a friend who collected antique sugar shakers and sugarshaker was her CB handle (see, I TOLD you it was a long time ago). She has since passed away, and I always thought that if I ever needed a "handle" I'd be sugarshaker in honor of her. GW gave me the perfect opportunity! How did you guys choose your names?
                  I was looking for something Egyptian to go with the mythology theme of Stargate - grabbed a history book and found one of the earlier Pharaohs, lots of different spellings of his name, this one I could remember.
                  http://members.tripod.com/~LoodyK/king_zoser.html
                  sigpic
                  Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                  My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    I do tend to hibernate quite a bit on the weekend. *waves to Marimba, Tasha and Tame* Nice to see you hussies! Tis indeed old home week!
                    Yes, it does seem that the original hussies have crawled out from under their rocks for the weekend . As for the ship thread, I don't know very many over there any more either but that's okay for now bc I'm not playing there til the season's through (spoiler heaven over there). Gonna stick around for one more season for sure though if only to drool over beautiful Ben .

BTW, RDA hussies, heard a silly rumor that he had signed on again (don't get your hopes up yet) but I wouldn't call it gospel til I read it more than one place. Something to the effect of him being in an "even more limited capacity". Seems to me that confirmation will be forthcoming soon if it is indeed true. I'll let you guys know if I find any confirmation.
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Yay! I just made it back then for old home week. And for old times sake, the shipper store has some new items for the wee.

(sharing my post from the ship thread) http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=3546

my warm and fuzzy feelings go for malaworlders, too!
                      ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                        Well...I like to find hidden humor/jokes in things. I'm a comedian at heart. I liked how they use Dan Shea as Sgt.Siler in the background. He's always chatting about in the background with that giant wrench. Siler is such a great background character.
                        that's my favourite things about Stargate and Atlantis, it's the subtle craziness going on in the background I love. Siler and his wrench, Zelenka in Letter from Pegasus, the Japanese scientists in Letter from Pegasus.. all these guys.

And of course the leads

Comment

Dear GW shippers

Our HoneyMoon

Day 3 : Scotland (Glasgow)

Love from Sam & Jack
                          Last edited by Catysg1; 21 February 2005, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Hi Everyone

I've decided to unsubscribe from Mala's World until season eight is finished here in the US. It's not anything anyone has done or said in here but more the inadvertent spoilers sometimes found in replies. I love you all. YOu make me laugh and it's been so great to find support for my personal ups and downs whether it be a bad day, my weight, or the world at large. I'll miss everyone here and if folks want to find me I will still be in and out on THUNK. I just don't want to know anything more about the series until the episodes have aired.

For me Stargate SG-1 ends with Rick's departure. Next year is a different show. It's highly likely that this stint will be RDA's last for series TV, barring the occassional guest appearance next season or elsewhere. I'm enjoying his performances in these last eps and I don't want anything to ruin that experience. What is is what is, the series and the Ship will have been resolved one way or the other unless I miss my guess.

So I'm going to take my leave. I hope you all will still be around when Moebis II has aired here. If not, then I'll miss the banter and I wish you all good luck.

(((((((((((MWERS)))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              Yes, it does seem that the original hussies have crawled out from under their rocks for the weekend . As for the ship thread, I don't know very many over there any more either but that's okay for now bc I'm not playing there til the season's through (spoiler heaven over there). Gonna stick around for one more season for sure though if only to drool over beautiful Ben .

BTW, RDA hussies, heard a silly rumor that he had signed on again (don't get your hopes up yet) but I wouldn't call it gospel til I read it more than one place. Something to the effect of him being in an "even more limited capacity". Seems to me that confirmation will be forthcoming soon if it is indeed true. I'll let you guys know if I find any confirmation.

(((((marimba))))Thank you for passing on the info it will be great news if he had ...I don't think I could watch season 9 without Jack really ..He is the soul of the show

Are you still hooked on Alias ?!!! Do you know when season 4 starts in the US ?!!

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                (((((marimba))))Thank you for passing on the info it will be great news if he had ...I don't think I could watch season 9 without Jack really ..He is the soul of the show

Are you still hooked on Alias ?!!! Do you know when season 4 starts in the US ?!!

Caty

Alias started back up in January.
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X