This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Just wanted to say thank you to everyone for being so spoiler conscious. I thought I was going to have to avoid GW from now until the series was over here in the US. Seems like everyone and their dog has downloaded a copy of Threads or saw it on TV. I appreciate the fact that you all have been so courteous in not only putting spoiler tags in your posts but also spoiler tags in your replies. It's so easy to read more than you want to and I swear I'm the only person in either of my regular thread haunts who hasn't seen THREADS

(((((((((((((MWers)))))))))))))))))))

You're welcome, Rural! You must be the strongest-willed fan I know!
    Another promo scrub - early season

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      VERY nice Mala....thunk you. Now be honest here.....you had to use those itty bitty itty bitty sponges to do such a fine scrubbing job on Jack, right? It's Ok you can tell the truth, you're among friends here. Plus some of us have to live vicariously through you...I'm not naming names here, just some of us do, that's all!
      Well, there are capping zats, itty bitty sponges and then there are 'special tools' some of us use for those hard-to-reach-places....

Oh, Tame knows what I'm talking about... TAME!! where are you??
      sigpic

Comment

Yes Tame, where are you??????
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          You're welcome, Rural! You must be the strongest-willed fan I know! [/left]
          Another promo scrub - early season

Oh my. He does look delicious, I I I mean nice.

To use a Firefly term, he's very shiney.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I haven't seen it yet either Rural. We must be the only two left in the forum who haven't!!!!! But I have read the spoilers and looked at the pictures, I am such a sucker!
            Me three. I've been exercising an uncharacteristic amount of self-discipline to stay unspoiled. I closed one eye and peeked with the other into the shipper thread just to make sure there were lots of smilies and squeeees, and a big fat Threads pic jumped right out at me. Wish I hadn't seen that. But otherwise, I'm a blank slate (ready and willing for RDA to write all over me!)

sigpic
            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

*sigh* I was trying to be diplomatic in the shipper thread (does it not say diplomat on my uniform? ) but all I got was a cheeky little post back. They were talking about ep downloading, and I reminded them that it was against forum rules to do that, and suggested PM's. They're worse than the children I teach!

Mala, I need a dual-piccie-thingy NOW!!!
              sigpic

Comment

(((((Bev))))) It's hard to be a grown-up sometimes isn't it?????
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

(((((Bev))))) It's hard to be a grown-up sometimes isn't it?????
                  I've never behaved grown-up in my life, and now I know why! Thanks for the hugs, my wee Critter.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bah! Just wanted to say, that I can't access GW from my work computer at the moment. Which is probably a good thing, because I might actually, you know, do work. However, it's a bad thing cos I can't read and post.

Just in case you're wondering why I'm so quiet...

(x-posted to Shep/Weir thread)

Comment

Its time for me to go play at being grown-up. Have fun.

*I'll be the grown up with the dreamy look on her face and Jack on her mind*
                      sigpic
                      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        Hey, WHO SAID THAT ABOUT AC??? If it weren't for Astro, there wouldn't be Mala's World! ( )...

To reiterate: AC ships for Weir/Sheppard (lonely is it? ), thunks for Joe Flanigan and has nothing against S/J ship or shippers (or RDA)... and is a founding MALA WORLDER!

And a pal. And you don't mess with my pals...

Be warned: I have KULL POTATO WARRIORS...
                        I love you guys!

And no I don't have ANYTHING against RDA AT ALL..

More's the pity actually because he looked fine in Threads...

And Shep and Lizzie are in my siggy... so that's cool.. although if someone saw fit to post a Scrubbed-Up Shep, (but not too scrubbed up cos we JF thunkers like him scruffy...) then I won't complain..

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          And I remember quite well when you use to S/J ship. *thinks for a moment* Yep, that's where I 'met' you... on the S/J thread... oh, so long ago....

(((Astro)))

I haven't & probably won't watch Atlantis, but see the pix of Weir/Sheppard & think they do make a cute couple and don't blame you for shipping them. *giggles* You are a full grown, mature adult woman last time I 'saw' you... last time I checked that meant you're entitled to change your mind any old time y'like, right?

(((AC)))
                          Full grown yes. Mature... hmmmmm.... adult

Yes we did, those were the days.... Shipper Thread, Shipper Town... penguins...

you should watch Atlantis tho... you'd really like it and if you think they're a cute couple you're more than half way there already.......

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            I've never behaved grown-up in my life, and now I know why! Thanks for the hugs, my wee Critter.
                            Joins in hugging wee Critter... ((((((((((((Critter))))))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                              Me three. I've been exercising an uncharacteristic amount of self-discipline to stay unspoiled. I closed one eye and peeked with the other into the shipper thread just to make sure there were lots of smilies and squeeees, and a big fat Threads pic jumped right out at me. Wish I hadn't seen that. But otherwise, I'm a blank slate (ready and willing for RDA to write all over me!)
                              That's more than I dare to do. I know that the Shippers basically shut down GW for a day after Threads aired. I don't know if that's good or bad and I really don't want to know.

Comment

I haven't seen it yet either Rural. We must be the only two left in the forum who haven't!!!!! But I have read the spoilers and looked at the pictures, I am such a sucker!
                                I haven't read the spoilers beyond what was on the lowdown so I'm basically going in spoiler free. Just the way I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X