This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Your posts don't count here in the off world place.
    Well, that explains a lot.

So I went back and checked. That means I posted my 700th post in the RDA/Jack Thunk thread!
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      *wipes tears from eyes*

Ahhh.... I like that Mala. I really really do!

(or is that one of those things that you had to be there to get??? )
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
        There's this one lonely Weir/Sheppard shipper and a thunker for Joe Flanigan!

Can I just make some comments about Sam and Jack shipping?

Contrary to somebody's opinion, I do not have anything against Sam and Jack ship, I used to ship for them a lot, but then, the slapper that I am, I jumped ship to Sheppard and Weir... however, I do object strongly to how ship was done in SG-1, when they bought potato Pete in they really, really ruined it.

I also have nothing against Sam and Jack shippers! In fact some of my best GW friends are S/J shippers... ((((( shippers))))

Okay statement over.

Just to clear things up...
        And I remember quite well when you use to S/J ship. *thinks for a moment* Yep, that's where I 'met' you... on the S/J thread... oh, so long ago....

(((Astro)))

I haven't & probably won't watch Atlantis, but see the pix of Weir/Sheppard & think they do make a cute couple and don't blame you for shipping them. *giggles* You are a full grown, mature adult woman last time I 'saw' you... last time I checked that meant you're entitled to change your mind any old time y'like, right?

(((AC)))
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
          Well golly, *sniff sniff* Jack looks so tragic in that LC2 pic, Mala.

Couldn't someone cheer us, I mean him, up with a nice "happy Jack" pic?
          Sheesh, you've been picking up begging tips from Critter, haven't you??

sigpic

Comment

I guess throwing pies at children is punishable by having your post count get stuck.
            Actually, it's throwing children at pies that will get you into trouble...

Personally, I'm fine in Off-Topic Chatter Purgatory/Limbo.... I don't like posting elsewhere. However, I do have around 750 posts in Mala's World (fancy that! ) and they count for NOTHING.... (except in the hearts and minds of MWers! )

I think I will probably end my stay here at this number (1380+) and never get a custom avatar... *sniff*

IMO, the MW thread is more ON TOPIC as far as Stargate SG-1 is concerned, than many that are in the General Discussion area... But those are the rules around here and I haven't a clue why Off Topic Chatter posts don't count as posts - they do exist on GW, don't they??
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ack/MalaOT.jpg
              *wipes tears from eyes*

Ahhh.... I like that Mala. I really really do!

(or is that one of those things that you had to be there to get??? )
              SS! You're asking the wrong person! (I was there...)

I put that up during those last days... I have no idea if people paid any attention to it. I was just being a bit snarky...(but in a good, self-deprecating way )
              sigpic

Comment

Sheesh, you've been picking up begging tips from Critter, haven't you??

Learn from a master I say.

I can sit too (which is apparent from my time spent here. )
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Actually, it's throwing children at pies that will get you into trouble...
                  Ok, I'm putting the children back.

Personally, I'm fine in Off-Topic Chatter Purgatory/Limbo.... I don't like posting elsewhere. However, I do have around 750 posts in Mala's World (fancy that! ) and they count for NOTHING.... (except in the hearts and minds of MWers! )

I think I will probably end my stay here at this number (1380+) and never get a custom avatar... *sniff*

IMO, the MW thread is more ON TOPIC as far as Stargate SG-1 is concerned, than many that are in the General Discussion area... But those are the rules around here and I haven't a clue why Off Topic Chatter posts don't count as posts - they do exist on GW, don't they??
                  Doesn't make any sense. If you can get repped on the post it must be there. And as you say, this thread is about as on topic as quite a few up in the OT. Oh well. How do you know how many posts you've made in here?

And Mala, you are definately in the hearts, minds and laughter of the MWers!

(((((Mala)))))
                  *This is my chocolate hug*
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok, I'm putting the children back.
                    LOL! Good girl....

Doesn't make any sense. If you can get repped on the post it must be there. And as you say, this thread is about as on topic as quite a few up in the OT. Oh well. How do you know how many posts you've made in here?

And Mala, you are definately in the hearts, minds and laughter of the MWers!

(((((Mala)))))
                    *This is my chocolate hug*
                    Thank you for the chocolate hug!! Have some of these!

Now, if I tell you how many posts you have in THIS thread, do you promise not to run away to someplace that counts??

blueiris 78

Go to the OFF TOPIC CHATTER page and click on the number under the Replies column, next to the name of the thread you want to see the count for. You'll get a pop-up window with the names of posters and the number of posts for each in descending order.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well, jeeze louise. Live and learn. Seems I've made a few more posts than I thought.

But to be honest, I don't come here to increase my post count, I come here because its fun. Popping in here and checking in gives me a laugh throughout the day. I admit this week I've been in quite a bit because my husband is out of town and I've been kinda lax.

And while the rep points can be fun, I would come if you didn't get them here either. I use them more like mini PMs. Don't get me wrong, its nice to get them and give them, but its more fun to read the comments in them. (Good grief, don't think I could have worked another "them" in there if I tried.)
                      sigpic

Comment

Mala and all other residents of this world...

Yesterday I was shopping for jeans with second dear son. (What is it with the dirty jeans look these days???). As we walked into the store, a pink, pouffy jacket almost attacked me. It was right there just inside the door. You'd think there would be a warning or something...kinda scary to see.

I entertained myself while Nate was trying on jeans by remembering all the graphics and snarky remarks you guys have made about that jacket. I'm sure there were more than a few folks wondering about the woman in the corner mumbling and smiling to herself.

After a while, I started reading all the tee-shirts hanging nearby. My favorite was one that stated: I live in my own world, but it's okay because everyone knows me there. My thought was *Mala's World! * At the very least...GateWorld. Where else does anyone understand my obsession with all things SG-1?

Probably says something about me that I'm soooooo easily entertained.
                        Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Mala

Thanks for the dual pics. I've really enjoyed them....especially the ones from Proving Ground, Nemisis, and Divide and Conquer. Sigh. Love seeing Sam and Jack together.

Coming home from *long* stressful *writer's meeting last night and a long day today, those pics were like cool, sweet lemonade on a hot Texas day.

Thanks! (I know you did them JUST for me! )
                          Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                            <snppage>

You're right, it says that you have a good sense of humor

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
                              Mala and all other residents of this world...

Yesterday I was shopping for jeans with second dear son. (What is it with the dirty jeans look these days???). As we walked into the store, a pink, pouffy jacket almost attacked me. It was right there just inside the door. You'd think there would be a warning or something...kinda scary to see.

I entertained myself while Nate was trying on jeans by remembering all the graphics and snarky remarks you guys have made about that jacket. I'm sure there were more than a few folks wondering about the woman in the corner mumbling and smiling to herself.

After a while, I started reading all the tee-shirts hanging nearby. My favorite was one that stated: I live in my own world, but it's okay because everyone knows me there. My thought was *Mala's World! * At the very least...GateWorld. Where else does anyone understand my obsession with all things SG-1?

This is so true for me as well. I have a lot of Stargate/Gateworld thoughts roaming about in my head and noone to share them with in RL. I come here to express my thoughts and have fun.

Comment

LOL, me three!
                                My roomate gets this resigned expression on her face when I start sentences with "so I was on the forum/IM and....."

Comment

Working...
                                X