This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
    I can't remember anything from season 9!!! It's like a terrible nightmare and I am not senile ..... yet.
    I'm with you Kliggins! I try to forget it as well. There wasn't a whole lot to it worth remembering.
    Shelly
    My Photos
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
      The quote, "Damn you, Cam Mitchell!" is said by the baddie Tenat in episode 10x09 Company of Thieves.

I only remember it because it was so melodramatic and very cheesy. All it needed to be even more memorable was for the baddie to have a twirly moustache. (like all good baddies )
      What does it say that even after you have described it, I still have no idea what you are talking about and I saw every ep of Season 9!
      Shelly
      My Photos
      sigpic

Comment

What's SNL? A sign for all Mala's Worlders perhaps? 'Swoon, (but) No Licking!'
        No LICKING????!!!!!

*thunks to the floor*
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
          Bev could play ring toss with Jack!!
          I was going to post a reply to this, but I'm afraid that I cannot think of anything in the least bit PG when we have 'Jack' and 'toss' in the same sentence.
          LOL! I've never heard of "toss" used quite like that, Bev.

(And my mind went to the gutter too... although actually I wasn't thinking of them tossing a ring at Jack's head. Hmmm... well maybe I was.....)

*peers around for Siler*
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
            What does it say that even after you have described it, I still have no idea what you are talking about and I saw every ep of Season 9!
            You are so brave Shelly, every episode of season 9
            sigpic

Comment

It's catching! I too have seen all the eps and couldn't tell you anything specific that happened!

Comment

For all of those who lost their lives

I nearly lost my nephew that day in one of the smaller WTC buildings. He was down stairs having coffee and they wanted to back upstairs to get their jackets and phone but a friend who was there for the last explosion told them just to get out. And they did!
                Its makes you stop and think, doesn't it. The girl I worked with last night told me her sister's dorm at VT was the one where the killings took place. Fortunately, she was at class at the time. Her parents were also on campus and saw the SWAT teams and called her wondering if she had seen the news, as they were wondering what was going on.

So turn to a loved one, whether nearby or far,
                And tell them a loved one is just what they are.

Taken from Non-Sequitur by Wiley The Fortnight Before Christmas Part 4
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I watched all of season 9. I can tell you exactly what happened. Lets see.... uh.....There was Daniel.....and ...uh Vala. And Daniel and Vala. Some more Daniel and Vala. Mitchell and Teal'c was there. Sam eventually got there but Vala had all the answers so she kinda took the back seat.

King Arthur, the Ori, the Lucian alliance. King Arthur was an ancient. The Ori are the Ancients evil twin. The Lucian allience are space pirates.

Daniel and Vala.

Season 9 in a nutshell. *Get out of my nutshell!*

That's all I got out of it, anyway.
                  Last edited by blueiris; 12 September 2007, 03:42 AM.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                    I watched all of season 9. I can tell you exactly what happened. Lets see.... uh.....There was Daniel.....and ...uh Vala. And Daniel and Vala. Some more Daniel and Vala. Mitchell and Teal'c was there. Sam eventually got there but Vala had all the answers so she kinda took the back seat.

King Arthur, the Ori, the Lucian alliance. King Arthur was an ancient. The Ori are the Ancients evil twin. The Lucian allience are space pirates.

Daniel and Vala.

I remember a guy with a pointy hat and a knight with a sword and the ships that looked like bed pans.
                    sigpic
                    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
                      Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                      It's catching! I too have seen all the eps and couldn't tell you anything specific that happened!
                      You gals are soooooo pathetic!

I slept through watched every episode of s9 and 10, and can't tell you much about them..........except for that awful quote.

It's near the end of the episode when Cambo beams away from the baddie's ship, just as it's about to explode. (I think)

It was such a dreadful line, badly acted.....the sort of thing you hear in a high school play or bad amateur dramatic society show.

I still think it would have been better if the baddie had a twirly moustache.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post

Daniel and Vala.

Wow! A lot more happened than I remember.

All I could think of was Daniel/Vala, the Bori with their toilet ships of doom, more Daniel/Vala......and my favourite quote, of course.
                        sigpic

Comment

I remember a guy with a pointy hat and a knight with a sword and the ships that looked like bed pans.
                          Oh yes, plus a silly dragon that must have been drawn by a two-year-old with their coloured crayons.
                          sigpic

Comment

You gals are soooooo pathetic!

I slept through watched every episode of s9 and 10, and can't tell you much about them..........except for that awful quote.

It's near the end of the episode when Cambo beams away from the baddie's ship, just as it's about to explode. (I think)

It was such a dreadful line, badly acted.....the sort of thing you hear in a high school play or bad amateur dramatic society show.

I still think it would have been better if the baddie had a twirly moustache.
                            Didn't he have those head tentacles? He could have twirled them.

Do you know how long it took me to find this!! I didn't know the name of the episode never mind what season it was in.
                            sigpic
                            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Didn't he have those head tentacles? He could have twirled them.
                              http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...hieves0832.jpg
                              Do you know how long it took me to find this!! I didn't know the name of the episode never mind what season it was in.
                              Yay! That's him. LOL. It was an Oscar-worthy performance!

Yes, he should have twirled his tentacles, and said lots of "Muahahaha"-type laughs throughout the episode.

You know, we could have saved all these episodes if we'd had the opportunity. We are so imaginative.
                              sigpic

Comment

I bet everyone's away to watch 'Company of Thieves' just to hear my favourite baddie saying, "Damn you, Cam Mitchell!"

heheheheheheheh
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X