This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    I had two....yes, two tv repair men in my flat this afternoon, and they both kept all their clothes on.
    I'm losing my touch.

But Bev, my little chickadee, what would you want with a TV repairman?
    sigpic
    Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
    My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
      <SNORT> That comment deserves some Jack sticky up hair.

http://alittleplaceontheweb.com/Seas...igy%20(39).jpg
      *ruffle* *ruffle* Thanks Shelly.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
        http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3.../1x09_0250.jpg
        But Bev, my little chickadee, what would you want with a TV repairman?
        I just wanted to check my......um...... receiver was working properly.
        sigpic

Comment

I watched One False Step, you know the one with the pseudo naked guys, and it has some of my favorite dialiogue which I copied from http://www.moon-catchin.net/gatenois...efalsestep.htm

Spoiler:
          O'Neill: We're not gonna stand around doing nothing.

Jackson: We're not doing nothing.

O'Neill: You're videotaping a plant.

Jackson: Well, I think this might be important.

O'Neill: I think you might be losing what's left of your mind.

Jackson: What's that supposed to mean?

O'Neill: it means that on a good day you can be a little flaky.

Jackson: And on a good day you can be a little ignorant and condescending.

O'Neill: Not condescending. You're obviously misreading a basic philosophical difference of opinion on how to handle a crisis.

Jackson: oh, Please! We have a difference of opinion on just about everything.

O'Neill: Give me an example.

Jackson: (Raising voice) I don't know. Pick something. How about mythology?

O'Neill: (Calming voice made to piss Daniel off) Rumors, lies, fairy tales.

Jackson: You see? (Dancing around in circles, clearly pissed)See? See? See? (Yelling) (Alien comes up to them looking at them)Mythology is one of the primary motivations for cultural development!

O'Neill: Maybe it is, What's that got to do with (Very raised voice) filming a plant?!

Jackson: (Screaming now) Exactly!

O'Neill: What does that mean?!

Jackson: I don't know!
          Ah, the good ol' days.
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
            I just wanted to check my......um...... receiver was working properly.
            LOL - Your "receiver" should be working just fine after that crankie gets done with it. *tickle tickle*
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall View Post
              I see that the forum glitch over the weekend ate my posts, so here is the link to my con pics taken at the "Ladies of Sci-Fi" event in Orlando on May 19th, I'm the one in pink:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v2...fall27/conpix/

oy....I need to lose some weight....

waterfall
              You look great! Thanks for sharing!
              sigpic

Comment

I watched One False Step, you know the one with the pseudo naked guys, and it has some of my favorite dialiogue which I copied from http://www.moon-catchin.net/gatenois...efalsestep.htm

Spoiler:
                O'Neill: We're not gonna stand around doing nothing.

Jackson: We're not doing nothing.

O'Neill: You're videotaping a plant.

Jackson: Well, I think this might be important.

O'Neill: I think you might be losing what's left of your mind.

Jackson: What's that supposed to mean?

O'Neill: it means that on a good day you can be a little flaky.

Jackson: And on a good day you can be a little ignorant and condescending.

O'Neill: Not condescending. You're obviously misreading a basic philosophical difference of opinion on how to handle a crisis.

Jackson: oh, Please! We have a difference of opinion on just about everything.

O'Neill: Give me an example.

Jackson: (Raising voice) I don't know. Pick something. How about mythology?

O'Neill: (Calming voice made to piss Daniel off) Rumors, lies, fairy tales.

Jackson: You see? (Dancing around in circles, clearly pissed)See? See? See? (Yelling) (Alien comes up to them looking at them)Mythology is one of the primary motivations for cultural development!

O'Neill: Maybe it is, What's that got to do with (Very raised voice) filming a plant?!

Jackson: (Screaming now) Exactly!

O'Neill: What does that mean?!

Jackson: I don't know!
                My favorite line from that episode:

Jack: You want sarcasm? Nice to meet you.
                sigpic

Comment

A little Show and Tell comfort
                  sigpic
                  My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Rescuing Mala's World from the depths of page 3 again and I MISS JACK TOO! Wah!!!
                    Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
                      My favorite line from that episode:

Jack: You want sarcasm? Nice to meet you.
                      One of my fav Jack lines ever.
                      sigpic

Comment

Today, I have a doctor's appt., a perm appt., and I have to go to work at 11 pm. A triple whammy.

Which Jack do I need?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris View Post
                          Today, I have a doctor's appt., a perm appt., and I have to go to work at 11 pm. A triple whammy.

Which Jack do I need?
                          I have a model right here that is quite versatile.

I miss my
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm just about finished packing and am off for a week to the coast of North Carolina.
                            Would someone please keep Bev from ruffling all the hair off the poor man's head.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3.../0PDVD_232.jpg
                              I'm just about finished packing and am off for a week to the coast of North Carolina.
                              Would someone please keep Bev from ruffling all the hair off the poor man's head.
                              Have a great holiday Zoser. I promise to be good.

*ruffle* *ruffle*
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e312/Zzoser/0PDVD_232.jpg
                                Would someone please keep Bev from ruffling all the hair off the poor man's head. http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...ickyuphair.gif
                                You should be passing by me sometime soon, then. I'll wave in a bit.

Where along the coast are you headed?
                                Last edited by blueiris; 02 June 2007, 12:13 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X