This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
    LOL!!! How sweet, she has her father's eyes.
    And her mother's lips!
    sigpic

Comment

I know that this has been posted elsewhere in GW, but I also saw this the other day on eBay and scrubbed up the photo of RDA. Click on the title below to go to the ebay auction:

STARGATE SG-1 Autographed Cast Duffle Bag - AUTHENTIC!!

Excerpt: Up for bid are two duffle Bags that were used during the Arctic shoot for SG:CONTINUUM. Proceeds will benefit The Canadian Society for Mucopolysaccharide & Related Diseases Inc. in support of Trey Purcell, son of crew member, Ryan Purcell.

Both of the bags have been autographed by:

Richard Dean Anderson (seen signing one of the bags) - "O'Neill"
      Amanda Tapping - "Carter"
      Christopher Judge - "Teal'c"
      Michael Shanks - "Daniel"
      Beau Bridges - "Landry"
      Martin Wood - Director
      Brad Wright - Executive Producer
      Robert Cooper - Executive Producer
      N. John Smith - Executive Producer
      John G. Lenic - Producer

The bid at the time of this post is up to $315, and there's almost 7 more days to go!

Click for bigger
      Last edited by Mala50; 17 September 2007, 02:47 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50 View Post
        I was browsing the S/J thread the other night and saw some talk about the Sam/Thor pairing and GRACE...

So of course I felt compelled to make this and send it to a few lucky people...

Imagine their 'Grace' ....

Thor + Sam = ???
        []http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Thrace.jpg[/IMG]

[]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/SG1smileys/Asgard_dance.gif[/IMG]
        That poor child - although I bet she is the smartest in her class!
        sigpic
        Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
        My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser View Post
          That poor child - although I bet she is the smartest in her class!
          LOL!

sigpic

Comment

And her mother's lips!
            LOL! Not sure who that hair came from though. Maybe a recessive gene from Thor?

Love the new sig Mala! So purty!
            Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61 View Post
              LOL! Not sure who that hair came from though. Maybe a recessive gene from Thor?

Love the new sig Mala! So purty!
              Maybe from Thor... but you gotta wonder what Jacob looked like before he lost his hair!

New sig? Oh, the one with Sam and Jack - thanks!
              sigpic

Comment

Need a quick Jack fix this morning before I go off in search of flights to SF (got my tix to Hawaii already! ...)

THE MAN (enough said)
                sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

May I ask a dumb question? What exactly is a duffle bag? I looked into my dictionary, but where usually the German translation is, it only says "matchsack" and "dufflecoat" and I'm none the wiser than before
                      Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Originally posted by GermanAstra View Post
                        May I ask a dumb question? What exactly is a duffle bag? I looked into my dictionary, but where usually the German translation is, it only says "matchsack" and "dufflecoat" and I'm none the wiser than before
                        It's not a dumb question, but a very good one. Here in Scotland we don't use that term either, but I think it's just the equivalent of a kit bag, or a rucksack type of bag.

I hope that helps.
                        sigpic

Comment

For those of you who looked at my SG:Continuum album the first day that I posted it, I wanted to let you know that I added a new slide yesterday.

I found a few videos of the USS Alexandria breaking through the ice on youtube and posted the link to the one I thought was more interesting. The US Navy video shows scenes from APLIS and footage of the sub from March 2007. There's no sound, but I think the visuals speak for themselves.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...NDRIAvideo.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDlTq53b438
                          Breaking Through the Ice

The Los Angeles-class fast-attack submarine USS Alexandria SSN 757 surfaces through the ice near Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, March 15, 2007. Alexandria is taking part in ICEX 07 with the Royal Navy submarine HMS Tireless SS 88 and the applied physics ice station. The exercise is in support of arctic testing for U.S. and United Kingdom submarines being conducted on and under a drifting ice floe about 180 nautical miles off the north coast of Alaska.
                          Mala....thank you so much for putting this together for us. Yes, I know, you only did it for us!!! You're just special that way! Really, I appreciate that everything is so nicely in one place. I get so little time to do this kind of stuff so, especially for me, it's a great way to zone out!

Oh, and if there was any way humanly possible that I could get in touch with RDA, you can be sure that I would make sure that he'd be in Hawaii when you are! Of course, you know me, that would mean some wonderfully thunk-a-lick-ious piccies for you to share as well!!!! I know. I'm selfish! Get over it!!!!!
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Need a quick Jack fix this morning before I go off in search of flights to SF (got my tix to Hawaii already! ...)

Awesome Thunk Art Mala!!!!!

**clean up in aisle 4, under the desk**
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by GermanAstra View Post
                              Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
                              It's not a dumb question, but a very good one. Here in Scotland we don't use that term either, but I think it's just the equivalent of a kit bag, or a rucksack type of bag.

I hope that helps.
                              I have no idea what bev said () but a duffle bag a big bag that holds gear. Some people (military being some of them) use them in place of suitcases to pack their belongings when travelling. Sports teams also use them to hold their gear. They are made from a soft fabric, of which there are many kinds, so when they are empty, they are easy to hide away!

Hope this helps!
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

(((CRITTER)))!!! We're here at the same time!

Wait a minute while I decloak......

oops! don't you hate it when some things come off when they shouldn't?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X